chairmanmeow
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia

Post by chairmanmeow »

alex.pyt wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

That guy has the same tattoo Marzia has on her foot, on his right shoulder.
I think Marzia is adorable but that tattoo is awful. I've met so many people who have that tattoo, it is just really common. Not a fan personally. :oops:

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Yeah, I agree as well. I feel like Felix is very offhand sometimes. Not rude per se, he just kind of dismisses her.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

findingdory
Learner
Learner

Post by findingdory »

dazzle wrote:Do you all think she's happy with Felix? I mean I know it's hard to tell, given that they only show us what they choose to show, but I'm interested in everyone's opinions.
I think she's holding on to him, although she knows she might as well be better off on her own. :| In the few vlogs I've seen of them together, he seemed to be playing games all the time or spending all his time in front of his computer. I mean, if that's just a little glimpse into their daily life, then it's quite sad, isn't it? You could have all the money in the world, but if you don't take time to spend time with your loved one ... it's a wrong direction.

I'm sure they did fit together quite well in the beginning, but as the years progressed, it seems like Marzia has moved on or at least developed more interests while Felix has .. well .. just been Felix and has been doing the same thing he always does. It doesn't seem like a well balanced relationship.

brashme
Learner
Learner

Post by brashme »

I don' know either of them but from their videos I say both of them need to grow up.

Marzia (sp?) is still in that girl phase not even at young woman stage. I wish she would assert herself more. Again from her videos/youtube persona, she seems very passive. I would bet good money that she doesn't have many girlfriends outside her bf clique. If she doesn't create a life outside of him, she will have only herself to blame. Your bf may contribute to your happiness but it's not his responsibility.

Her Bf is still in the man child phase and is inconsiderate. However unlike Marzia something tells me he won't change. he is "famous" for being goofy:immature, and I guess he morphed into is YT persona.

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

brashme wrote:I don' know either of them but from their videos I say both of them need to grow up.

Marzia (sp?) is still in that girl phase not even at young woman stage. I wish she would assert herself more. Again from her videos/youtube persona, she seems very passive. I would bet good money that she doesn't have many girlfriends outside her bf clique. If she doesn't create a life outside of him, she will have only herself to blame. Your bf may contribute to your happiness but it's not his responsibility.

Her Bf is still in the man child phase and is inconsiderate. However unlike Marzia something tells me he won't change. he is "famous" for being goofy:immature, and I guess he morphed into is YT persona.
Wow, you just worded my exact thoughts accurately xD

SuperSmashPeach
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by SuperSmashPeach »

i just rewatched the puga does everything videos. i hope another one is coming out soon,those are adorable!

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

I think Marzia would fare better with a bf who brings her out more and introduces her to more people and circles. She is shy, so that can be hard for her, but just because she's shy doesn't mean she doesn't want to be social. She does seem lonely, and can't connect with the online world Felix seems to live in. It's just a bit sad, especially seeing as she's also in a foreign country.

kabukixo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kabukixo »

Felix tweeted that Edgar was at the hospital AGAIN! I know Pugs have a lot of health problems, but Edgar sure can't catch a break :/

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

It definitely seems like they're growing apart, but that could just be their normal dynamic. Neither of them vlog very much, so it's hard to tell. Marzia comes off as a little more outgoing and visual, and staying at home all day probably stifles her creativity. Pewds, on the other hand, can function fine inside his house. He's a gamer. No outdoors required lol.

It's weird but I feel like I'm a mashup of their personalities, which helps me understand both sides to the spectrum.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

gr4pefruits wrote:It definitely seems like they're growing apart, but that could just be their normal dynamic. Neither of them vlog very much, so it's hard to tell. Marzia comes off as a little more outgoing and visual, and staying at home all day probably stifles her creativity. Pewds, on the other hand, can function fine inside his house. He's a gamer. No outdoors required lol.

It's weird but I feel like I'm a mashup of their personalities, which helps me understand both sides to the spectrum.

YOU'RE RIGHT! As a gamer myself I can function in my house happily. Sometimes, when I am with family/friends and I am the one who has to make plans, I have to force myself to not stay inside all day. Seriously I'm spending my summer on my computer and I do not regret this.

walkinonadream
Learner
Learner

Post by walkinonadream »

I have not yet subscribed to Pewds (he does make me laugh, there's just few very games I'm interested in sitting through and watch be played lol) but I have been subscribed to Marzia for some time and I enjoy her. I don't really share the same interests and sense of style as her, but she's just very likable to me. Also I'm mad I don't look like her :lol:

As for their relationship... I do think there have been some small moments they made me go ehhh in more recent vids, on Felix's part. But then often I do think they've been pretty cute and funny together, especially earlier on (that video when he's saving her from the "lava" comes to mind.) Though I do wonder sometimes how Marzia's family may feel about the relationship.

Mostly I just find it refreshing that these are two popular youtubers who aren't regularly involved in collabs.

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

meh, my guess is they're fine. we see so little from their actual personal lives since none of them really vlog much, and when they do, it's awkward to see them outside their camera personalities, i guess.
i also don't think felix was being rude or anything in the france vlog, he was just tired, probably had to work and not just spend time on the internet, which is alright in my books - marzia puts out far less videos and her channel isn't as big as his, so she doesn't have to be on the computer as much and answer e-mails and stuff - but, that's just my opinion
if something were wrong with their relationship i'm sure marzia would be able to go back to italy, since her parents live there, and they'd sell the apartment. i trust she's smart enough to end it if she was truly unhappy, which i don't think she is, she just doesn't have any other friends.
she needs to learn how to function on her own though, since my guess is she's generally uncomfortable around people, and even if felix was more sociable and took her out to parties or events where she'd have to interact with other people and possibly make some friends, she'd be too uncomfortable to do so
bottom line is - i don't think they're unhappy together; she may feel lonely, but she needs to work on herself alone if she wants to interact with people more and have some close friends in the uk, because no boyfriend can do that for you
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

Post by Guest »

From what I see, their relationship isn't 100% happy and perfect. But at this point, they're both so invested and dependent on each other that it would be really hard for either of them to break it off and now they're just kinda...stuck. Marzia always talks about how she wants to be less shy and more comfortable with people in her videos and unfortunately Pewds isn't really one to help her overcome her anxieties. I do feel like they genuinely love each other and their relationship is pretty playful in general...maybe they're both just not super comfortable being more affectionate on camera.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

Guys. It has happened. They got together, including DAN.

Somebody please send those screenshot to Felix and Marzia.
PS: Dan's smile. <3

Creme

Post by Creme »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq0OGXG_7yM
her voice is so deep in some parts of this video, specifically 0:21. I'm sorry but I don't believe your voice can go from that deep to how high it is now because of "nerves." I think she's a lovely person and everything but I don't believe her voice for one second.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Whoa, have you guys seen this? Looks like a different person, still pretty though. Plus you can hear her real voice, and see how her eyebrows actually look (they're not as raised as she makes them appear to be in videos and pictures). This is like the realest Marzia I've ever seen.

[youtube][/youtube]

AN-94
Learner
Learner

Post by AN-94 »

^She's so pretty :o without make up of course, lol
Whoa and that video is 6 minutes long... I don't get it why her videos are so short nowadays, it seems like she has plenty of time to film and edit.

brashme
Learner
Learner

Post by brashme »

I always knew her youtube voice was fake. These people are not stupid. She knows that her target audience is likely under 16. Thus her, like many other put on the cutesy act so the tweens can feel like they are watching a peer.

theboxer
Debater
Debater

Post by theboxer »

I don't see anything wrong with her "faking" her voice. I'm also a female with a fairly deep voice and I'm a bit self conscious about it, especially on camera. I see it as no different from wearing makeup.

brashme
Learner
Learner

Post by brashme »

^^^^^^^

There is a huge difference between enhancing one's appearance thanks to makeup, and putting on a fake voice/persona to cater to a certain target population.

There is actually no correlation between both. :?

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”