CutiePieMarzia Part 2

Storm Dust
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia Part 2

Post by Storm Dust »

The animation is 3 minutes?? I guess the other two will last that long as well. So... she (they) spent a year making a total of a 9-minute animation? I expected way, way more; not only duration, but more of the whole animation and voice acting. This was boring and plain. Her fake high voice does not suit the ambience at all.

Meimeifeng
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Meimeifeng »

Again a short "DIY" recipe Thats already all over the internet fot years.. At least make it special not something thats pretty common *sigh*

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

Meimeifeng wrote:Again a short "DIY" recipe Thats already all over the internet fot years.. At least make it special not something thats pretty common *sigh*
See, this is why I lost a lot of respect for her. These easy DIYs that take zero effort. And then she makes thousands for doing it.

Meimeifeng
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Meimeifeng »

foreverlover15 wrote:
Meimeifeng wrote:Again a short "DIY" recipe Thats already all over the internet fot years.. At least make it special not something thats pretty common *sigh*
See, this is why I lost a lot of respect for her. These easy DIYs that take zero effort. And then she makes thousands for doing it.
And dont forget "everyone" giving her compliments about how amazing it is and how creative it is ect..

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

Meimeifeng wrote:
foreverlover15 wrote:
And dont forget "everyone" giving her compliments about how amazing it is and how creative it is ect..
Exactly. While YouTubers with more talent and creativity have barely 1/5 of her subscribers. It's sad.

Pairika
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pairika »

Yeh, I agree - I mean what is she doing throughout the day? lying around? She can do so much more - or is it because she simply lacks creativity? I'm starting to believe that

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

Really though, do recipes count need to be called DIY? Seems repetitive and she always does it. It's videos like that that make me irritated about her snarky "Things You Didn't Know About Me" video. Girl, you get far more recognition than you deserve at this point. Good on her for all her other projects and commitments, but her channel is not even remotely original or special enough for her to deserve accolade for it.

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

shaycovell wrote:Really though, do recipes count need to be called DIY? Seems repetitive and she always does it. It's videos like that that make me irritated about her snarky "Things You Didn't Know About Me" video. Girl, you get far more recognition than you deserve at this point. Good on her for all her other projects and commitments, but her channel is not even remotely original or special enough for her to deserve accolade for it.
Her channel, compared to other YouTubers, is decent at best. There are other YouTubers with better editing, better content, but less subscribers. Honestly, she isn't that special or amazing and I get confused when people say she is. She seems like a nice girl, but she isn't this magical artistic creative genius.

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

Sorry for the double post, but her new video is up. It's about packing for New York because she got invited for fashion week.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Yea idgi, today is the last day lol, didn't she just get there?

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Yea idgi, today is the last day lol, didn't she just get there?
It was a pre-recorded video. She might have filmed it Friday and arrived Saturday.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ Her twitter and instagram made it sound like she just got there but I didn't go back very far.

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Her twitter and instagram made it sound like she just got there but I didn't go back very far.
Woah, really? Dang. If she just got there, that's kind of funny XD I just assumed the video was prerecorded because the show already ended.

Meimeifeng
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Meimeifeng »

foreverlover15 wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Her twitter and instagram made it sound like she just got there but I didn't go back very far.
Woah, really? Dang. If she just got there, that's kind of funny XD I just assumed the video was prerecorded because the show already ended.
Pewdiepie put yesterday in his video description that they would be gone for 3 days sooo they probably arrived yesterday or So..

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

Well, she reached 5 million subscribers.

Post by Guest »

"it was for aids so it kinda makes sense"

wth does that even mean??

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

alldelicious wrote:"it was for aids so it kinda makes sense"

wth does that even mean??
I have no idea. That's got to be one of the stupidest things she's said.

MaddieLena
Informer
Informer

Post by MaddieLena »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424644035.602157.jpg
Oh come on Marzia. I get that it might be a scary experience for some, but I get the feeling that she always complains about everything and she's scared to face the world in general.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

She's not good with crowds but she goes to concerts and goes to big awards show (singapore trip). I get that everyone's anxiety is different (i suffer from severe anxiety disorders myself) but dude. That doesn't make any sense.

mm6126
Learner
Learner

Post by mm6126 »

foreverlover15 wrote:She's not good with crowds but she goes to concerts and goes to big awards show (singapore trip). I get that everyone's anxiety is different (i suffer from severe anxiety disorders myself) but dude. That doesn't make any sense.
It was just probably a polite way of her saying that she didn't want to be bothered by fans lmao

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”