CutiePieMarzia Part 2

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CutiePieMarzia Part 2

Post by alex.pyt »

I still don't get why she has an "office" with a bed and a fireplace in it. Likely she lives in there, but this means that isn't an office. And there's no reason to have one anyway, since Pewdiepie mostly works in his computer room. I wonder why she felt the need to have that useless space.

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

She could at least move/pan the camera a bit in her office tour video. It felt like I was watching a slideshow, only without the transition :|

KOpal
Learner
Learner

Post by KOpal »

I don't really think that is an "office". I think it's more like a guest room, that happens to have her computer in it. :? That's like calling my bedroom an "office" because I have my computer and stuff in it.

Also, lol someone said on her collection video that the clothing looks like "baby clothes" and omfg they totally do! Her collection looks like all the stuff you dress babies in for Easter or for their Christening/Baptizing! :rofl: Yanno, loose dress like thing made out of white satin with ruffles and usually a bow or two on it! Omfg, I can't unsee it now!

Storm Dust
Talker
Talker

Post by Storm Dust »

The third part of her animation is up. It actually ended pretty good [SPOILER ALERT: they were all dead the whole time], but her voice acting still sucks balls. Also, this didn't seem like it took one year to make.

KOpal
Learner
Learner

Post by KOpal »

It was really...lack luster. Also, Marzia should NOT go into voice acting, omg. Her voice acting is so flat, with no emotion even during emotional scenes!

[youtube][/youtube]
This girl did a fandub, and her voice acting is so much better, omfg.

The only thing I can really give it is that it was a nice, little mysterious story. I feel it might've worked better as a written short story though? Though honestly, it feels like it should be a little point and click game, sort of like "Yearwalk"? It probably would've made a better game then an animation.

Though yeah, I saw that "twist" coming from a mile away. Also, is anyone annoyed that she's selling a journal to go with this animation? She called it "The Book of Knowing" (based on the one in the animation, except not, because it looks nothing like it) and is selling it for 17 bucks. Like, wow?

Post by Guest »

The title of her animation series sounds like something a child would name their first "novel."

I can't stand this...woman? Little girl?

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

That fan dub improves it so much.

foreverlover15
Talker
Talker

Post by foreverlover15 »

I just didn't like it. It was too predictable and the voice acting was TERRIBLE.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”