Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

ana_ananas
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Post by ana_ananas »

I came across this toy online through a random Tiktok video and I couldn't help but think that it looked extremely familiar –– come to realize that it's suspiciously similar to something Marzia (stole) designed a while back. I think they're too similar to be a coincidence, she must have stolen her idea for Balto from this toy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Penelope penny
Talker
Talker

Post by Penelope penny »

ana_ananas wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:04 pm
I came across this toy online through a random Tiktok video and I couldn't help but think that it looked extremely familiar –– come to realize that it's suspiciously similar to something Marzia (stole) designed a while back. I think they're too similar to be a coincidence, she must have stolen her idea for Balto from this toy.
What is the toy called?
I have no fucks left to give.

Vivuvo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Vivuvo »

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a little while, basically reading almost all of the marzia threads.

I never followed her or anything, didn't even know who pewdiepie was, apart from hearing his name. But I was investigating about youtuber because I didn't know much about them and I was intrigued. That's how I found this page and I just became literally obsessed with marzia. I find her fascinating, although probably not in a way she would like lol

I mean, who hides one side of her face for years while being a public figure? I find that just mind-boggling. Then there is her arrogance and her insistence on being a 'creative soul' all while having not real discernible talent. Well, apart from being a master manipulator, of course. She really has me fascinated, I think she just embodies a lot of which is wrong with our societies. The way she's been able to market herself as this entrepreneur, artist and what not. And the people are buying it and licking her ass and pandering her...

Her book? Utter rubbish, yet people call her an author.
Her pottery and drawings? Hilariously bad, yet people call her an artist.
Her clothing lines? Terrible looking cheap shit, yet people call her an ethical designer.
She couldn't even calculate a simple equation to make a profit from her jewelery, yet people call her a business woman.

The fact that she pushes this narrative of a self-made woman, when she's only there because of her boyfriend.
The fact that she pushes this image of being an effortless natural beauty, when she clearly spends a lot of money into being pretty, plus putting a lot of time and effort into angles and editing. Or being naturally so thin when she clearly doesn't eat.
The fact that she pushes this idea of being a sweet innocent girl with no malice, when she clearly is calculating and manipulative, and probably really salty and vindictive.

I mean, you just cannot make her up. Not even the best of writers could come up with such a rich walking contradiction of a character. Obviously, rich in the sense of being a duplicitous little liar, not in the sense of having any substance cause she's shallow and vapid as hell! Yes, as I said, she's got me fascinated lol

Did anything happen with the video? I think someone should definitely expose her. Because as you girls have been pointing out, she's a scammer and a dangerous influence for young girls. There's this youtuber called cecil mcfly, I found her during my 'research', she's done other Internet people and drama before, she's quite small, but maybe she's not afraid of pewdiepie and his fans? She's done some controversial stuff, she did a whole series on that crazy guy onision. As I said, I don't know much about this whole world, but I thought she could do a good job and might be interested, as marzia is such a juicy character to dissect. I was thinking in contacting her and directing her to here, but I'm not sure how.

What do you girls think?
These users thanked the author Vivuvo for the post:
Macinapepe (Sat May 29, 2021 5:23 am)
Rating: 12.5%

Vivuvo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Vivuvo »

Hi again!
Sorry for double posting, I'm only writing to say that I've gone for it and contacted that youtuber I mentioned in my previous message. I'll keep you updated if she replies to me.
Take care everyone!

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Marzia is already gone from YT. Plus, no YTuber in the world would go against Pewdiepie's wife, especially because this is all speculation and opinion, it's not like she is a criminal. She is a useless piece of utter fuming privilege that thinks she is entitled to everything, but it's not a crime to be a spoiled brat. No one would commit career suicide on YT to go against her, plus, she is already gone from the platform. No gain, just pain if you address it to her stans publicly.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

I've never come across someone so untalented, so lazy, and so undeserving of everything they have than I have with Marzia. She's not a bad person, it's not like she's ever committed a crime or broken the law, but she's undeserving of everything she has because she's just so... USELESS??? She's literally a waste of oxygen, she does NOTHING. Literally anything she ever does SUCKS, and I'm not just saying that because I'm jealous she hit the husband jackpot, no it actually objectively sucks. I don't understand how Felix hasn't caught on yet that she'll never have a real business and all of them will fail because she doesn't actually want to do them, she just wants to do nothing and let him pay for everything.
These users thanked the author lowkeylaurie for the post:
Macinapepe (Sat May 29, 2021 5:23 am)
Rating: 12.5%

bigfunkylady
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bigfunkylady »

Has anyone seen her lastes IG post? this girl disappears for months just to come back with a...... *drums plz*..... a picture of felix, the pugs and BODY CHECKING.

I'm so impressed *handclap*
These users thanked the author bigfunkylady for the post (total 2):
Macinapepe (Sat May 29, 2021 5:23 am) • vaerna (Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:30 am)
Rating: 25%

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

bigfunkylady wrote:
> Has anyone seen her lastes IG post? this girl disappears for months just to
> come back with a...... *drums plz*..... a picture of felix, the pugs and
> BODY CHECKING.
>
> I'm so impressed *handclap*

Being skinny looks awful on her. How can this undeserving talentless millionaire have such bad taste in clothes? I'd dress 10 times better with her money. She looks like a stunted child.

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

So I guess this thread is dead for the time being. Not much to say on Marzia other than her account really is the Twilight Zone. No growth. Same as before but less of it, which is honestly better for us here. I guess somethings should be left alone after all. It was pretty fun here. Unless something major happens, may the good blood guide your way. (Bloodborne reference was needed 🙃)

Macinapepe
Informer
Informer

Post by Macinapepe »

PeepoHappy4weird wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:13 pm
So I guess this thread is dead for the time being. Not much to say on Marzia other than her account really is the Twilight Zone. No growth. Same as before but less of it, which is honestly better for us here. I guess somethings should be left alone after all. It was pretty fun here.

I think a big part of the reason why the thread has been deserted is that GG had huge problems lately. It was down for a long time, the change of management, etc. People lost motivation (me too, after a while I stopped checking) and it’s not like Marzia has been active either.
I believe she will be back when they move to Tokyo, she’s going to brag and flex high and low her new Japanese life. Just wait.
Until then, I am not surprised she decided to more or less “retire” from IG. She never had anything to say, and as you wrote there is no growth whatsoever there. When she shows up it’s like Felix pictures (don’t you EVER forget for a second who her husband is!), pugs, her toddler outfits, hEr aRt. (Oh and that video where she absolutely didn’t mean to show off that she is pEtiTe and tInY.) The internet can honestly do without.
bigfunkylady wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:17 pm
Has anyone seen her lastes IG post? this girl disappears for months just to come back with a...... *drums plz*..... a picture of felix, the pugs and BODY CHECKING.

I'm so impressed *handclap*

Exactly. :corn:

One last thing about Maì that I noticed, the knitted sweaters: the concept is totally not heavily inspired (copied?) from Lirika Matoshi. The Cloud sweater by Lirika Matoshi represents a landscape, it has a crop cut and puffy sleeves. Marzia owns it, decides to take up knitting as her 263729825° hobby and literally the second thing she makes becomes a product on her online shop. What is it? A handknitted crop cut sweater with puffy sleeves that represents a landscape. Shocker. :roll:
So yeah, Marzia is as unimaginative and lazy as always, copies original ideas passing them off as hers, and it’s no surprise that we don’t have much more to say about her.
These users thanked the author Macinapepe for the post (total 2):
LaPetiteFleurs (Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:38 am) • vaerna (Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:30 am)

LaPetiteFleurs
Debater
Debater

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

You’re right that her Landscape knits were “inspired”, but she took the idea from House of Sunny, not Lirika Matoshi. I’ve been meaning to post this for quite a while but obviously had trouble getting on. I think this may be her worst case of copying yet.

So House of Sunny have been doing a range called “Landscape” for a few years now. Basically just sweaters that are inspired by various seasonal landscapes. Some examples:

Then Marzia announced that she was releasing a “Landscape” range....of sweaters....that are seasonal...and look VERY similar to House of Sunny’s designs.

Marzia has worn their clothing before. Last year she wore their cardigan that has a similar vibe. Some people in the comments pointed out the similarities and House of Sunny replied with a sad face emoji.

The colors are different but everything else seems to be a direct copy. The sheer audacity to take another
artists designs and then to choose the same name? I was honestly shocked when I first saw it. I actually thought she was collabing with them but “forgot” to tag HoS.

I’m starting to really think that she truly believes she’s not doing anything wrong. That as long as you change a small detail, it’s okay to plagiarize everything else. Are we the only people who think that it’s wrong? It’s just SO bizarre to me that no one else seems to care that much. I was literally taught in school that this type of thing is unacceptable behavior.

I 100% agree that she’ll be back when they’ve settled in Tokyo. Plus her apparent new found love of yoga (she mentioned it in a Mai IG story) means there’s definitely more body checking images coming our way.
These users thanked the author LaPetiteFleurs for the post (total 2):
vaerna (Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:30 am) • Ixchelle (Tue Jun 15, 2021 8:06 pm)

ratfood
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ratfood »

Long term lurker here, here is something I found the other day I wanted to share with you guys.
So, Marzias sister in law Jen has started a clothing label for toddlers:
https://www.lumenthelabel.eu

All of the stuff is pretty basic and overpriced for what it is but I am not going to comment on that further. The thing I wanted to point out is that she is doing a collab with Mai and for just $24 you can buy a toddler cloth featuring some of Marzias genius designs:

Marzias drawings which are used for the desgins, which in fact kind of look like they were drawn by a toddler.

I find it funny that Jen and Davide are still trying to leech off of Marzias and Felix fame. I thought them having a baby made them more normal and focus towards their own reality... but I guess not.
Last edited by ratfood on Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I'm utterly disgusted.

Lumen is a cute baby, though.

But imagine how embarassing it is to have your own NAME used as a brand. Cringeworthy.

Moomou
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Moomou »

katiebell
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebell »

Moomou wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:40 am
I thought it was the poop emoji on top of its head. lmao

katiebell
Learner
Learner

Post by katiebell »

Also holy shit, I haven't been back to GG in a while. I can't believe it's 2021, Marzia is almost 30 years old and still going with this weird 2012-uwu-weeaboo style and shilling her preschool level Adventure Time ripoff drawings. She really has no talents, does she

Elidori
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elidori »

My jaw literally dropped when seeing that landscape sweater...so she works all day every week just to show up with this idea.
It makes me sad how she did not change and probably will not. Also she started with Mai, then gave it to other hands, jumped onto Tsuki, I bet that is handled by some other team, let alone her pottery, now her new obsession is plagirasing knitting (besides plagirasing that art that she sold a couple of months ago)
She has too much money to enhance her creativity! To hire a team to guide her towards unique ideas...
Also it is so blatant how she only comes to IG when she promotes something. Now she posted 2 posts to get more engagement that she has not only one project, but more... how calculated she is..

Momijishii
Learner
Learner

Post by Momijishii »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:38 am
You’re right that her Landscape knits were “inspired”, but she took the idea from House of Sunny, not Lirika Matoshi. I’ve been meaning to post this for quite a while but obviously had trouble getting on. I think this may be her worst case of copying yet.

So House of Sunny have been doing a range called “Landscape” for a few years now. Basically just sweaters that are inspired by various seasonal landscapes. Some examples:

Then Marzia announced that she was releasing a “Landscape” range....of sweaters....that are seasonal...and look VERY similar to House of Sunny’s designs.

Marzia has worn their clothing before. Last year she wore their cardigan that has a similar vibe. Some people in the comments pointed out the similarities and House of Sunny replied with a sad face emoji.

The colors are different but everything else seems to be a direct copy. The sheer audacity to take another
artists designs and then to choose the same name? I was honestly shocked when I first saw it. I actually thought she was collabing with them but “forgot” to tag HoS.

I’m starting to really think that she truly believes she’s not doing anything wrong. That as long as you change a small detail, it’s okay to plagiarize everything else. Are we the only people who think that it’s wrong? It’s just SO bizarre to me that no one else seems to care that much. I was literally taught in school that this type of thing is unacceptable behavior.

I 100% agree that she’ll be back when they’ve settled in Tokyo. Plus her apparent new found love of yoga (she mentioned it in a Mai IG story) means there’s definitely more body checking images coming our way.

Why are we not surprised?
So predictable.

I'll add this to the compilation thread, others should also take some time to add onto it.
Specifically post factual misleadings or design theft. It is not an opinion thread.
viewtopic.php?f=347&t=37271&p=4422030#p4422030

Lastly, because PULL recently got deleted, some of us should also back evidence up on our own hard drives in case these findings ever break the ceiling in a lawsuit, news article, or a drama news channel.

Edited to add thread link.

Ixchelle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ixchelle »

If Marzia reads this thread : You have nothing but time and money. Go to design school or pay someone with actual skill to take you as an apprentice. Stop stealing from actual artists because nobody will stand up to you. You're wrong and you know it. Either get good or quit.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”