loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PearlNecklaceLikeJen?! Part 77

Post by loopyloo »

lipstick jungle wrote:
Fat Shark wrote:Is Don frying that meat? That is not burnt ends, that's fried ends and that looks disgusting.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
I don't know half the food the Rosses eat since I don't live in the US and I actually eat a variety of food, like fish - cooked several ways - and vegetables - boiled, grilled, steamed, etc

I actually think the USA are blessed with such a variety of yummy food, I have no idea why they (Jen, Don+ the "fam")stick to the same.damn.stuff.

the overuse of grease, by the Rosses, just makes me gag.
that picture is just fat. grease everywhere. it's awful.
I always imagine that if I were invited to a 'party' at the Rosses I would come out of there craving broccoli and salad!

The thing is Don is chunky and he is at an age where his metabolism is still high. My cousin just turned 40 and has put weight on in recent years and is having to fight a beer gut and he is a healthy eater who runs every day. It's just his metabolism is slowing down. Don is going to be in for a shock when he hits 40.

doggymayday
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by doggymayday »

Did Don and Jen ever say they're in the 1%? Is that where this talk is coming from?

I saw a comment on here not too long ago, and not for the first time either, about them being "the 1%"... but I don't see how? sure they have a nice house and vacation at his parent's place in Utah, but I wouldn't say that's being in the 1%. That's more like middle upper class, isn't it??

The 1% people are filthy rich that can afford a new house in Utah and have family parties catered. They don't lease their cars as they have several purchased in the garage. :?

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

Oh Fatshark...I opened that barbecue link...should not have. The phrase "succulent fat" will forever haunt me.

I wish Don would watch the documentary "Forks Over Knives" or maybe "Earthlings." Of course he would never change his gluttonous ways. His face and neck were badly broken out in acne in the couples Q&A video and his hair looks terrible...very dry and dull. He just does not look healthy at all. He may be losing weight but he is all doughy and flabby. Homeboy needs to do some weight training.

As an aside...another vote for WaterVesselLikeJen
Formerly KittyGlitter

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Yes, Don claims that they are 1%ers.

It seems like he's serving up even more grease as part of his new diet. I would've thought they were already at maximum capacity.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

doggymayday wrote:Did Don and Jen ever say they're in the 1%? Is that where this talk is coming from?

I saw a comment on here not too long ago, and not for the first time either, about them being "the 1%"... but I don't see how? sure they have a nice house and vacation at his parent's place in Utah, but I wouldn't say that's being in the 1%. That's more like middle upper class, isn't it??

The 1% people are filthy rich that can afford a new house in Utah and have family parties catered. They don't lease their cars as they have several purchased in the garage. :?
He says it in the drunken Jenfending video. Winnie (the user not the dog) saved it and it is somewhere a thread or two back. It is rather hilarious!

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

don's claim of being in the 1% is only at its most techinical definition - earners of 250k and up. he's not exactly trump (but he is as much of a blowhard)

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”