PrettyPregnantLivng(LikeJen) Part 74

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyPregnantLivng(LikeJen) Part 74

Post by xyz »

i think pregnant women need to be judged MORE for what they eat when they are pregnant than when they are not...its one thing to put your own health at risk by the choices you make concerning food when not pregnant...but to make unhealthy choices for at the very LEAST 9 months while you have a developing baby with brand new forming organs inside you is something else. It's also sad that so many pregnant women think its okay to do whatever they want bc they are pregnant bc a lot of the times the ones around it will look past it BECAUSE they are pregnant. my SIL was the same way when she was pregnant and she HATED every time i got onto her for drinking mt dew and telling her she needed to drink water, milk, or juice.

We all know though that EVERYTHING is about JEN at all times..again in agreeance with so many others that she will not make a good mother

SpecialSnowflake
Informer
Informer

Post by SpecialSnowflake »

Of course, the minions are recommending that she buy a home doppler... I bet one is already en route from amazon.com.

"You could get a home Doppler if you wanted but it will probably make you crazy. Once you start feeling her move you'll be less anxious. Everything is looking great!!"

"Home Doppler are the best for moms who have had reasons to be fearful of a problem through loss or infertility I highly recommend one for even one middle of the night scare its priceless to hear that heartbeat"

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

SpecialSnowflake wrote:"I was also able to purchase a recording of her heartbeat stuffed inside of a unicorn plush." What the hell? This is a thing? :?
Don is going to have empty bank accounts by the time Winnifred the Second is born. He will have to get a second job just to pay for the push present :roll:
SpecialSnowflake wrote:"While FDA recognizes that fetal imaging can promote bonding between the parents and the developing fetus...
It's astonishing that for centuries women have managed to bond with their babies just fine without needing to see a grainy image of a blobby alien. I really don't think people should be treating medical tests as a bit of fun.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Agreed Special Snowflake.

It's for the narcissistic like Jen. Who won't use any products with chemicals on her face, yet had no problem buying all the makeup and eating all those processed hotdogs and grilled cheese sandwiches. But, she's willing to go to a faux ultrasound clinic and expose Donett to it. Once again Jenlogic!! :roll:

A home doppler could cause more anxiety. Plus how good can it be to constantly use it? Like she probably would. What else does she have to do all day?
Last edited by Princess LushBomb on Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I just can't even with this one :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

Why on earth is she expecting a miscarriage? It's almost like she's hoping for one? This is the first time she's been pregnant and the baby is fine. Why is she getting anxiety attacks over the baby? And continuously talking like she had infertility issues and failed pregnancies? :roll: She's NUTS!

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

so she basically ran off to the doctor because she was comparing herself to Tiffany and wasn't progressing in the same way? :roll: Tiffany gave birth to a big baby....if I were her I wouldn't WANT to be progressing in the same way as her. :lol:

then the part about convincing herself that it wasn't really a girl? umm....wat.

idk...I hope the detachment was due to being superstitious. she certainly did seem more caring in this video over how concerned she was getting I guess. can't wait to see how much unnecessary stuff she buys for the Utah nursery. :tu:

wax on
Talker
Talker

Post by wax on »

BritishLikeJen wrote:I'm actually impressed with how much (boring) content she's putting out at the moment. She hasn't "worked" this hard in years!
Gotta make that money. Don's income is simply not enough for all the shit she is about to buy!

Those "bump" photos are so awkward. Why is she craning her neck like that? It looks like she's about to fall backwards.

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG :rofl:

She was comparing herself to Tiffany D and started freaking herself out that her baby wasn't growing anymore and something was wrong. Then she convinced herself it wasn't a girl. Then she ran to research elective ultrasound places. She was in a manic anxious state. She's definitely off her meds.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

Honorary Melissa wrote:Why on earth is she expecting a miscarriage? It's almost like she's hoping for one? This is the first time she's been pregnant and the baby is fine. Why is she getting anxiety attacks over the baby? And continuously talking like she had infertility issues and failed pregnancies? :roll: She's NUTS!
I'm almost positive that she thinks of all those times she magically "felt" the egg fertilize but not implant ( :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ) as failed pregnancies or miscarriages. Because she is crazy and not terribly smart.

Curiouser
Talker
Talker

Post by Curiouser »

Checking out Jen Does It - thanks!

I'm actually surprised by so many people's disgust with how she's acting. I'm not a fan of multiple ultrasounds (just a personal choice), but pregnancy anxiety isn't uncommon. During those early months when not much is happening, it's easy to let your mind wander. I'm giving her a pass on this one.
loopyloo wrote:It's astonishing that for centuries women have managed to bond with their babies just fine without needing to see a grainy image of a blobby alien. I really don't think people should be treating medical tests as a bit of fun.
I agree with you, I think the U.S., specifically, goes a bit overboard when it comes to pregnancy and childbirth.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

So she's already willing to put "Baby Girl," at risk with extra, non-medical ultrasounds because it's what SHE wants.

Kind of like putting Winnie in the front seat of the car, because she knows it's dangerous but "can't help" herself.

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

Arching back to stick out bump more and more each week.

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

If being barefoot and pregnant actually gets her to do something, anything, which it seems it does, no matter how boring, maybe Don needs to keep knocking her up. With Duggars cancelled, they could be replacement family, and she could finally make some real money and get a huge house to fill up..

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I get being nervous but is TiffanyD her only source for information? :roll: Read a book about pregnancy Jen. Watch other pregnancy blogs. Everyone is different.
I was forced to have many ultrasounds being AMA. Big screen 3D ultrasounds. I had four in one month. My daughter would not move on them. They got worried. As soon as we left she was hopping all over the place. I told them no more ultrasounds. :FU:
I don't think she wanted a girl at all. That's why no Carter's shopping. She was going the next day for her ultrasound. If you can do math you can shop for next Summer or spring. :roll:

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote: I'm almost positive that she thinks of all those times she magically "felt" the egg fertilize but not implant ( :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ) as failed pregnancies or miscarriages. Because she is crazy and not terribly smart.
I was thinking this as well. I'd honestly bet my life that the "huge loss" she suffered was when the acupuncturist told her that she could tell the embryo didn't implant just by looking at her tongue or whatever. :?

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Curiouser wrote:Checking out Jen Does It - thanks!

I'm actually surprised by so many people's disgust with how she's acting. I'm not a fan of multiple ultrasounds (just a personal choice), but pregnancy anxiety isn't uncommon. During those early months when not much is happening, it's easy to let your mind wander. I'm giving her a pass on this one.
Jen, as usual, is over the top though. And she's still talking like someone who tried to get pregnant for 10 years. That's what I have issue with most. She's so dramatic and seeks pity with everything, and this pregnancy is no different.

And she definitely had to have been on anxiety meds and whatnot. That's probably the real reason for the year delay and shag carpet herbs. She's a mess now without them, having anxiety episodes and creating nonsense in her head.

SpecialSnowflake
Informer
Informer

gardenhoe wrote:Arching back to stick out bump more and more each week.
Ba ha ha ha ha... I had that thought when I saw this week's picture, too. Glad someone else noticed! :rofl:

SpecialSnowflake
Informer
Informer

Honorary Melissa wrote:
Curiouser wrote:Checking out Jen Does It - thanks!

Jen, as usual, is over the top though. And she's still talking like someone who tried to get pregnant for 10 years. That's what I have issue with most. She's so dramatic and seeks pity with everything, and this pregnancy is no different.

And she definitely had to have been on anxiety meds and whatnot. That's probably the real reason for the year delay and shag carpet herbs. She's a mess now without them, having anxiety episodes and creating nonsense in her head.
For me, it's more that she didn't go to an actual doctor for reassurance if she thought something was wrong. My guess is she probably called her doctor's office, they asked her some questions, and assured her that she was fine and progressing normally without asking her to come in for a scan. When that wasn't good enough for her, she ran to what basically amounts to a tourist trap for pregnant women.

If she went to this Goldenview place without even talking to her doctor first, that's even worse. I guess I'm disgusted less by Jen's behavior and more by these places that play into the anxiety and whims of expectant parents, at a potential risk to the fetus. I'm sure they have people like Jen sign all kinds of release forms and such.

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

:roll: lord she's so full of shit. she's almost manic in the first part of the video, almost like she's reading here and realising she has been coming across as a cold bitch.... calling the foetus baby girl, pretending she's ecstatic about anything that hasn't come from henri bendel.

it's funny how last week she was so secure and certain everything was going to be fine, then something happened (reading this forum :rofl: ) and this week she's found a reason to spend $100 on an unnecessary ultrasound and stuffed unicorn because she was so anxious. :roll: i wonder what she'll invent as a reason to spend money next week.

yes jen, what a coincidence yours and tiffany d's pregnancy is so similar! almost like it was planned...

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”