PrettyPregnantLivng(LikeJen) Part 74

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrettyPregnantLivng(LikeJen) Part 74

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I didn't watch it either. I just checked to see which one of her four shirts she was wearing this time. Thankfully, seems like it's a new one.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

She didn't have an OB appointment - she really did just get herself worked up by watching Tiffany D videos. And she's postponing her next doctor's appointment/ultrasound from 20 weeks to 21 weeks, because they'll be in Utah. Priorities like Jen.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Wow. If she's this neurotic now, wait until the baby doesn't make milestones at the same rate as Uber Advanced Grace. :roll:

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

I am watching the video.
she does seem more excited in the video as well.

but the way she talked about that ultrasound clinic where they just do a gender reveal and show you the images of the ultrasound in a huge big fat screen tv , ...she was in-love.
she did say they were not doctors, they don't take measurements, they don't give advises.
There was Alex, their technician.. he was given a name in the videos and all.

I sense she will be back there again. :lol:

She paid 22 bucks for this stuffed animal with the heartbeat inside. Boy it's U-G-L-Y

ETA: gosh she is so nervous and scared I would NOT want to watch this if I was pregnant myself.
I watch rachaelloves when she was pregnant and it was just sheer joy and love.
with Jen is just depressing and nerves and do ALL the tests.

She says she's not going to show a lot of her child. She wont make her the main topic of the videos nor the conversations - as expected - and she will show as much as she shows her nieces. ( so a lot :lol: )

she's doing the nursery next month in Utah and she will show that

sawtee
Informer
Informer

Post by sawtee »

She has SO many reasons to justify this test is is insane. Its not normal. Most women dont have as many as she has had so far but she needed more because she cant "hear or see her" Dear god this poor kid is going to be born with anxiety. All this nervousness and stress is not good for the baby but hey it gives her something to talk about and get peoples attention

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Im not much of a TiffanyD follower, but didn't she say the EXACT same thing about not showing the baby and now its all she does?

sawtee
Informer
Informer

Post by sawtee »

Honorary Melissa wrote:
Curiouser wrote:Checking out Jen Does It - thanks!

I'm actually surprised by so many people's disgust with how she's acting. I'm not a fan of multiple ultrasounds (just a personal choice), but pregnancy anxiety isn't uncommon. During those early months when not much is happening, it's easy to let your mind wander. I'm giving her a pass on this one.
Jen, as usual, is over the top though. And she's still talking like someone who tried to get pregnant for 10 years. That's what I have issue with most. She's so dramatic and seeks pity with everything, and this pregnancy is no different.

And she definitely had to have been on anxiety meds and whatnot. That's probably the real reason for the year delay and shag carpet herbs. She's a mess now without them, having anxiety episodes and creating nonsense in her head.
trust me i know all too well how pregnancy anxiety can occur and how many have it. Its how they manage it that is telling. Jen seems to be using it as a platform for attention and that is whats irritating. She is talking as if her anxiety is normal and warranted. If she truly is concerned about the baby and giving her the best then she would find a way to destress. Accept her pregnancy for what it is and enjoy it... All these tests she is having are just nonsense. I worked for two doctors who had twins. They did all the testing there werent any red flags no signs nothing and one twin was born with downs. I hear about this all the time, tests are never 100% I myself had to have a genetic test because they found a concern on an ultrasound that is usually a flag for downs. I opted to not have any further testing once we saw he was developing fine and the concern of Downs while concerning did not consume me because it wouldnt do any good. My son is healthy and 100% fine...thank god. I hope all is well with her baby but my point is all the stressing wont change a thing and tests are never 100% accurate. If she is this wrecked when the baby is in her what the heck is she going to do when its actually born and exposed to the big bad world?

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Snobbitch wrote:Wow. If she's this neurotic now, wait until the baby doesn't make milestones at the same rate as Uber Advanced Grace. :roll:
I hope Grace and Winnifred's potential relationship is not damaged by rivalry between Jen and Emily. In fact, I hope Grace and Winnifred both get to their late teens and think "Fuck these weirdos!" and run away with the Ross money and live in a garret in Paris and have lots of sex with penniless left-wing poets.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I did the same thing sawtee. I refused anymore tests.

Darn it. Now I have to watch TiffanyD pregnancy vlogs to see what Jen will compare herself to next. I'll keep y'all posted if anything interesting pops up. I know not everyone gives a crap :rofl:

lipstick jungle

I went to check the bump on tiffanyD video - I can't watch her. she rambles too much and makes Jen seem extremely well spoken. Yeah, she is THAT bad :lol:

Tiffany seems to be taller and skinnier than Jen so I think that's why she might have shown early. Nevertheless Jen seems bigger - the bump - just a different shape. while TiffanyD by 16 weeks was JUST belly, Jen has gotten bigger everywhere

she makes lesser sense after this to me :|

[youtube][/youtube]

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

I included a variety so you could get a sense of how she’s changed in the last 6 weeks. She has much more prominent facial features and the details of her rib cage and arm and leg bones really stand out. Also, we got visual confirmation that she is, indeed, a girl ❤︎
FiercelyPrivateLikeTito. :lol:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I still can't believe Jen bought a $200 bouncer :roll: She read the reviews :rofl:
I watched some TiffanyD. I got bored and FF to her nursery.
Super pretty with a unicorn rocker. ;) Jen might as well hire a decorator. She has no taste at all.
I would be super embarrassed to admit I was watching another pregnant mom on yt and that gave me concerns about my own pregnancy. She really is missing those anxiety meds or she is just that dumb. Idk.
I vote
Pretty TiffanyD Obsessed Living (likeJen)

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

:rofl: :rofl: Winnie that cracked me up!

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

lipstick jungle wrote:I went to check the bump on tiffanyD video - I can't watch her. she rambles too much and makes Jen seem extremely well spoken. Yeah, she is THAT bad :lol:

Tiffany seems to be taller and skinnier than Jen so I think that's why she might have shown early. Nevertheless Jen seems bigger - the bump - just a different shape. while TiffanyD by 16 weeks was JUST belly, Jen has gotten bigger everywhere

she makes lesser sense after this to me :|

[youtube][/youtube]
They both take forever getting into a vlog. Annoying. Jen is just gaining all over in that blog Tiff just had a nice little round pooch. How she can compare to her no idea. :rofl: By six months Jen will hate her decision to wear that outfit for bump pics. Her ass is going to be huge :rofl:

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

loopyloo wrote:
Snobbitch wrote:Wow. If she's this neurotic now, wait until the baby doesn't make milestones at the same rate as Uber Advanced Grace. :roll:
I hope Grace and Winnifred's potential relationship is not damaged by rivalry between Jen and Emily. In fact, I hope Grace and Winnifred both get to their late teens and think "Fuck these weirdos!" and run away with the Ross money and live in a garret in Paris and have lots of sex with penniless left-wing poets.
If Winnie the dog is still alive by then, I hope she runs with them! :rofl:

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

FLOSSY77 wrote:I still can't believe Jen bought a $200 bouncer :roll: She read the reviews :rofl:
Super pretty with a unicorn rocker. ;) Jen might as well hire a decorator. She has no taste at all.
I would be super embarrassed to admit I was watching another pregnant mom on yt and that gave me concerns about my own pregnancy. She really is missing those anxiety meds or she is just that dumb. Idk.
I vote
Wait, wait, wait - Tiffany D has unicorns in her nursery? Jen really doesn't have a single original thought in her tiny, air-filled head.

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

jen's yt idols are very masculine looking. pss is quite manly, and tiffanyd legit looks like a man in drag with her huge chin and fake eyelashes.

lipstick jungle

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:I still can't believe Jen bought a $200 bouncer :roll: She read the reviews :rofl:
I vote
Wait, wait, wait - Tiffany D has unicorns in her nursery? Jen really doesn't have a single original thought in her tiny, air-filled head.

http://makeupbytiffanyd.blogspot.pt/201 ... -some.html

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I had so many WTF moments while watching that video. I truly hope that she sent her doctor a link to Tiffany's channel and told her to watch in order to understand her freak out. That's worse than telling a doctor that you Googled. :lol:

The unicorn. The paranoia. The unnecessary ultrasounds.

I swear, she just gets more and more mental every day. Dare I say it, but I feel like she'd almost love for something bad to happen because she would get so much sympathy for it and be babied to death by Don and the rest of her enabling family.

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Wow the new baby update... What the actual Fuck???? Well our predictions were true. She is not happy at all with the babies gender. I mean seriously even her baby reveal video those baby shoes were rather boy looking. Why did she buy a damn stuffed animal that is making white noise? I know it is the "heart beat" but it sure doesn't sound very cute. :?

She is going to parade that baby through her videos regardless of what she says. Oh and the mop in the background of her. Did she buy a wig because Winnie doesn't know how to stay in one place? Cause Winnie isn't moving at all during this update...

I swear I am seriously considering (not really) going to Wal-Mart buying a basket and just buying a bunch of baby stuff that are clearly Wal-Mart brand to put inside it. As well as a bunch of gift certificates to Burger King, Taco Bell, and Kentucky Fried Chicken. Oh and a pamphlet for AA for a certain someone...
Last edited by zalfiephan9 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”