PrettyNeatLivingLikeJen Part 72

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0

Re: PrettyNeatLivingLikeJen Part 72

Post by Nesoi »

Hi ladies, I'm back! Please keep discussion civil between yourselves, no trolling and no diagnosing, or will have to warn people again :tu:

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

For years, Jen wanted to be like TiffanyD, and now it looks like Tiffy is morphing into Jen. Her latest video was a Lush haul, and she talked about how much she loves The Container Store. To make things even worse, she bought an Ariel Disney princess shirt and a Harry Potty shirt. We have entered The Twilight Zone. :o

sawtee
Informer
Informer

Post by sawtee »

PrncssProtnPowdr wrote:For years, Jen wanted to be like TiffanyD, and now it looks like Tiffy is morphing into Jen. Her latest video was a Lush haul, and she talked about how much she loves The Container Store. To make things even worse, she bought an Ariel Disney princess shirt and a Harry Potty shirt. We have entered The Twilight Zone. :o
I have been thining the same thing of Tiffany! She seems to get worse and worse as the months go by. Todays video was so much rambling and then the junk she purchased? :? I really have to wonder about these people who are so popular on YT.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

wax on wrote:Oh good, more content about her content. :roll:

She kept describing ipso as "seamless"... she really is delusional. This whole rebranding has been a far cry from seamless.

Winnie gets us.

I feel so bad for the mop in that gif. All that damn hair in her mouth and the way she falls over to sleep. It's like she's given up on life. She has no joy!
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

Do new threads start at 40 pages or 1k posts? I have seen it both ways.

Something someone said stuck with me. ReBLANDingLikeJen. How about that for the next title?

It made me giggle. Kudos to whomever thought of that. Sorry. Too lazy to check who. It might take me 6 months and $10,000 to go find it.

HolyShmoly
Informer
Informer

Post by HolyShmoly »

I just cannot get over how ugly Jen's website is.

Also, I see she changed her shortened urls for Pinterest & Twitter from "PrttyNeatLiving" to "PrettyNeatLivng"

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

SandalTanLine wrote:Do new threads start at 40 pages or 1k posts? I have seen it both ways.

Something someone said stuck with me. ReBLANDingLikeJen. How about that for the next title?

It made me giggle. Kudos to whomever thought of that. Sorry. Too lazy to check who. It might take me 6 months and $10,000 to go find it.
Yeah, who said that? It was hilarious. It's perfect.

Did we diagnose or get uncivil? 8-)

Edit- We should definitely go with reBLANDing. She just posted a pic of her hot water heater.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

I think we did both ;)

I think the only other suggestion was MarriedToAnEagleScoutLikeJen

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

FLOSSY77 wrote:
SandalTanLine wrote:Do new threads start at 40 pages or 1k posts? I have seen it both ways.

Yeah, who said that? It was hilarious. It's perfect.

Did we diagnose or get uncivil? 8-)

Edit- We should definitely go with reBLANDing. She just posted a pic of her hot water heater .
I am bleary eyed with lack of sleep. I only slept 2 hours last night. I think because of that I initially read this as hot dog water. At the rate we are going though that should happen soon. THRILL AS DON BOILS HOT DOGS!!!

ReBLANDingLikeJen FTW

I didn't know wild rampant speculation = diagnosing Image

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Are we rebranding our thread title format?
For example: PrettyBlandLiving(LikeJen) part 73

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

That cracked me up Fatshark. :D
I swear she is messing with us. We need IG BINGO.
The hot water heater looks like a rocketship and it's super LOL. :roll:

SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater

Post by SandalTanLine »

Snobbitch wrote:Are we rebranding our thread title format?
For example: PrettyBlandLiving(LikeJen) part 73

I think we should go with PrettyBlandLivng since she omits the second letter i in her twitter and ig accounts

itwasdonald
Learner
Learner

Post by itwasdonald »

She seriously looks like a dolt in this photo. What an idiot - all this time for that? I could do this in 3-4 days.

I love how she named this picture pretty-neat-living-launch-excitement.jpg :P
BeautyTipLikeJen: Wipe away the filth of the other 99% for a glorious shine. For a tutorial, see the coordinating blog post.

lolobird
Talker
Talker

Post by lolobird »

Everything she does irrationally irritates me, but JFC it's ridiculous how much she sounds like a 5 year old with her long-winded, barely coherent sentences, repeating herself, stumbling over the simplest words, or just not knowing words (don't know why I expect someone who can't remember "beans" to remember "animation"). Nothing about this was professional.

I wonder how long the excitement is going to last. Before she announced rebranding plans, a few people guessed that she would burn out early this year, but she managed to drag everything out until now with all this BS. She spent so much money on it I'm guessing she'll drag things for a while to try to get some use out of it.

StonedLikeJen
Debater
Debater

Post by StonedLikeJen »

This rebranding is like the bins in the craftice - useless crap crammed into an overly designed container. What her brand needs is some actual content crammed into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

lipstick jungle wrote:I though there was no news and then I checked her instagram and LOADS happen.

We're all just getting LazylikeJen and can't even bother to snark I see. :lol:

Whose thin legs are these? Not Jen's, but I always got a sense the Rosses all had a little bit of weight in them, so I was surprise to see this unknown pair.

OK, sorry to go back on this but I looked at this on my ipad closely....

First of all, are those Ritz crackers in the front? Who serves Ritz crackers at parties for adults? Nothing wrong Ritz crackers but I don't serve them at parties...

Second, that table is a coffee table. She should put chairs around the table so the guests can sit and put their plates on the coffee table. Set up a buffet table on the side. Buy a foldable table from Costco and throw a table cloth, it's great!

Third, that block of cheese.... Do these people not know a cheese slicer? Just a butter knife? What's wrong with these people? Put a cheese slicer so the guests can slice some cheese and put them on the Ritz!!

I can't believe she throws a few crackers and chips and call herself a hostess... :roll: That is pretty sad looking party table... Come on, Jen, you're a lifestyle blogger. OH, I forgot, you're not a perfectionist anymore... You're just pretty good... :roll:

BTW, Grace is cute.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Eagle Eyes!!!
And yes, how do the cheese lovers not have a cheese knife? Even I have one and I'm a Merks cheese kind of gal ;)

She had been getting slammed about the store bought guacamole on that pic at one point.

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

I'm not sure I agree with her that pretty neat means pretty good or good enough or not perfect. Is that what pretty neat means to you?

Jen making up her own definitions again.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Some Jen fans have cropped up on the GOMI thread about her. One has a crush on Don and one thinks the people who criticise her are jealous. Yawn.
lolobird wrote:Everything she does irrationally irritates me, but JFC it's ridiculous how much she sounds like a 5 year old with her long-winded, barely coherent sentences, repeating herself, stumbling over the simplest words, or just not knowing words (don't know why I expect someone who can't remember "beans" to remember "animation"). Nothing about this was professional.
I'd love to get my hands on her college essays. Surely she must have been a better writer then or the profs would have torn her apart?
StonedLikeJen wrote:This rebranding is like the bins in the craftice - useless crap crammed into an overly designed container. What her brand needs is some actual content crammed into it.
Beautifully put! I honestly think if she doesn't have something more concrete to show for the rebranding in the next couple of weeks her comments section is going to be snarktastic.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Snobbitch wrote:Eagle Eyes!!!
And yes, how do the cheese lovers not have a cheese knife? Even I have one and I'm a Merks cheese kind of gal ;)

She had been getting slammed about the store bought guacamole on that pic at one point.
I'm a Merkts gal too. :D Give me some port wine spreadable. I would never serve cheese like that on a paper plate with Ritz crackers. Presentation Martha. You are slacking.

I saw the Don comment on Gomi. They are a little clueless till someone posts a link to us. Come and visit ladies.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”