MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OneInOneOutLikeJen Pt. 68

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Ok I was just on Jen's facebook and look at this pic:

She was a serious babe back in the day!! I wonder if Don is sad about her transformation too... no wonder we don't get any more sexual scavenger hunt clues!
Even when she was small(er), she was buying her dresses too small. The strap digging into her shoulder looks painful.

gossipmon
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipmon »

Walking Pharmacy wrote:

Don had back surgery and this is the first we're hearing about it?

It's a very small surgery.
In her defense haha I know back surgeries can be scary, but it uses laparoscopy, it's quick and minimally invasive. I saw one a few months ago.

From what I can understand, they decided to go for the surgery instead of suffering through the conservative treatment.

MattressCrowSoapJar
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MattressCrowSoapJar »

gossipmon wrote:
Walking Pharmacy wrote:

In her defense haha I know back surgeries can be scary, but it uses laparoscopy, it's quick and minimally invasive. I saw one a few months ago.

From what I can understand, they decided to go for the surgery instead of suffering through the conservative treatment.
The conservative treatment probably involved him losing a significant amount of weight. It sounds like he does have disc issues, but carrying all those extra pounds (in the moobs alone) can't be helping.

gossipmon
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipmon »

MattressCrowSoapJar wrote:
gossipmon wrote:
Walking Pharmacy wrote:

The conservative treatment probably involved him losing a significant amount of weight. It sounds like he does have disc issues, but carrying all those extra pounds (in the moobs alone) can't be helping.
Definitely. Overweight people have a hard time with their joints, including their "back joints" :/

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

What did Jen say about her meeting with World Market in her Dallas vlog? I missed it somehow, and I am dying to know!

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Did she specify what is wrong with Don's back and the exact procedure? Just curious.

Maybe that's why he didn't watch Winnie. Or did this just happen?

That picture has baby voice written all over it. Baby voice is no longer just an unpleasant sound. It's a look, an aura, a feeling.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Of course she had to make Don's surgery about her and milk it. That pic of his ring in her delicate little hand just ugh. :roll: Not to worry folks. He will be 100% in a week or so. He can return to his indentured servant status of making food for the pwincess. :rofl:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

HoardganizedJen wrote:Ok I was just on Jen's facebook and look at this pic:

She was a serious babe back in the day!! I wonder if Don is sad about her transformation too... no wonder we don't get any more sexual scavenger hunt clues!
Given how Don looks compared to most guys his age I don't think he has any reason to judge Jen. She may look like a frumpy maiden aunt, but so does he!

I am surprised he hasn't made more of an effort to lose weight if his back has been playing up.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

They've both let themselves go.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

loopyloo wrote:
Given how Don looks compared to most guys his age I don't think he has any reason to judge Jen. She may look like a frumpy maiden aunt, but so does he!

I am surprised he hasn't made more of an effort to lose weight if his back has been playing up.
He has but with Jen continuously trying to sabotage him, this is the result. And there was that pic of them having dinner together, Jen was in one of her ugly button downs and well Don is Don. They looked like a lesbian couple which is fine if they actually were. lol He should cut his hair shorter and get some new glasses. I think it would be a huge improvement. We've seen that old pic of him and he looks decent like that. Now he's channeling Suzanne and Julie. :rofl:

Noelle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Noelle »

Never mind, I finally got the post to load. The ring. :roll: She really will milk absolutely anything. I would never think to take a photo.

I wonder if this means Don has to eat her cooking (sorry, Don) or if it will be seven shades of Chipotle at the Ross house.

It's funny. While she is technically right in how she characterized that procedure, I think we would hear a VERY different spin if Jen were the patient.

gossipmon
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipmon »

Noelle wrote:Did she specify what is wrong with Don's back and the exact procedure? Just curious.

That picture has baby voice written all over it. Baby voice is no longer just an unpleasant sound. It's a look, an aura, a feeling.
Herniated disc. Procedure is a microdiscectomy to hopefully solve the problem permanently.
I don't think so (about Winnie), but it sounds like he's been in pain for a while, considering they tried some other conservative treatments that didn't work. Herniated discs suck, so I hope he recovers well. Maybe the reason he gained more weight after doing an effort to lose it was the aggravation of the pain? It happens.

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Post by Walking Pharmacy »

Princess LushBomb wrote:Of course she had to make Don's surgery about her and milk it. That pic of his ring in her delicate little hand just ugh. :roll: Not to worry folks. He will be 100% in a week or so. He can return to his indentured servant status of making food for the pwincess. :rofl:
Omg I never thought about how the pwincess will sustain herself while the help is on bedrest. Never mind Don getting fed.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Noelle wrote:Never mind, I finally got the post to load. The ring. :roll: She really will milk absolutely anything. I would never think to take a photo.

I wonder if this means Don has to eat her cooking (sorry, Don) or if it will be seven shades of Chipotle at the Ross house.

It's funny. While she is technically right in how she characterized that procedure, I think we would hear a VERY different spin if Jen were the patient.
I thought the same thing. If it was her who had the surgery, she would expect him to wait on her hand and foot while she wore a tiara and rang a bell. Instead she'll be sitting by his bedside asking when he's going to feel better, so he can make her an omelet.

Walking Pharmacy
Debater
Debater

Post by Walking Pharmacy »

Noelle wrote:

I imagine it would be more along the lines of: "Hello friends. This is very difficult for me to write and I have thought about it for a while because I don't do anything impulsively, but since I love sharing with you all I wanted to stay true to myself and fill you in. I will be undergoing major surgery due to some health issues that I have bravely suffered from for decades, and now the pain is just too much to bare. My legendary stubborness has kept me powering through and stopped me from doing it sooner, but my team of doctors insisted I go ahead with the procedure. As the organized workaholic business lady I am, I have been too worried about missing a day of hard work to put myself under the knife, but I hope you all will be gentle with me in this very difficult time in my life. Please keep Winnie in your thoughts as she will worry herself sick and pull out her hair without me."

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

Walking Pharmacy wrote:
Noelle wrote:

I imagine it would be more along the lines of: "Hello friends. This is very difficult for me to write and I have thought about it for a while because I don't do anything impulsively, but since I love sharing with you all I wanted to stay true to myself and fill you in. I will be undergoing major surgery due to some health issues that I have bravely suffered from for decades, and now the pain is just too much to bare. My legendary stubborness has kept me powering through and stopped me from doing it sooner, but my team of doctors insisted I go ahead with the procedure. As the organized workaholic business lady I am, I have been too worried about missing a day of hard work to put myself under the knife, but I hope you all will be gentle with me in this very difficult time in my life. Please keep Winnie in your thoughts as she will worry herself sick and pull out her hair without me."
And as she says this you spot Winnie in the background dancing with joy at the news she is going to Hotel Aunt Julie.

LuckyMe
Informer
Informer

Post by LuckyMe »

I'll bet her nerves were on edge... the money tree under the knife. Good thing he works for his parents and doesn't have to worry about health insurance coverage.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

Walking Pharmacy wrote:
you absolutely nailed this. :lol:

poor Donald. I do hope he cooked himself a bunch of meals that can easily be warmed in the microwave. I absolutely can't imagine her waiting on him the way that she'd expect it from him if the roles were reversed. she will be far too busy to do more than 1 or 2 things for him per day. :roll:

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Don's back problem may explain his drinking...

Will he cut back? Probably not, he still has the "pain" of living with Jen. Get Don another vodka cranberry...is that still his drink of choice?

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Noelle wrote:Did she specify what is wrong with Don's back and the exact procedure? Just curious.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It just is.......

And its a sure thing that she would expect him to wait on her hand and foot. oh...but he already does. hmmm :?

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”