BidnussWadyLikeJen Part 66

mariella
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BidnussWadyLikeJen Part 66

Post by mariella »

For someone with proclaimed social anxiety the conference should be terrifying right?
I mean if she ever had SA, she surely is cured officially now!

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

What an idiot. She went shopping for new shit, and didn't even do research on what it was about? That proves that she's going to conferences for the wrong reason. Just to shop beforehand and stay in a hotel.

I do research before I go to a theme park! Lol
I go to google images, or Instagram, to see what types of outfits people wear there. (I'm also a little obsessive! LOL)

My point is, it's not that hard. Especially when you don't have a job, to look something up. She can find a damn bunny onesie, but not a dress code.
Prioritieslikejen

Its odd how Marnie can stay out and mingle, and she's older than Jen and has two kids.
It makes me think maybe their lunch didn't go over so well. Not that anything bad happened, but maybe she didn't feel the need to invite her out with them later or something. Because Jen is weird.

Also, InTheWildLikeJen is kind of funny.
I love it when y'all say that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

I don't feel bad for her at all. I would feel bad for someone (and I've been there!) who had no choice but to be at a conference where they really didn't belong but their boss thought it was a grand idea for them to go. It's annoying and uncomfortable and I'm the kind of person that can't be bothered with engaging aka small talking (shudder) if I sense I'm in a place I have no interest in or business being. But Jen had a choice. She chose to be lazy and not find out what the heck she's signing up for. She has started a new collection and this one is about attending ALL THE CONFERENCES. If RS was truly about fashion, people like Marnie and Michele wouldn't be there either. RS is about people who excel at making sales through affiliate links.

I found a video where Marnie mentions Jen!! From her words, it sounds like this was the first time she'd mentioned Jen. If she mentioned her again, I can't recall. I was surprised it was from July 2013...I thought it would be older than that. But time is weird like that. Anyway, Marnie only talks about having watched the OLJ channels...I bet you she eventually found her way on to MHWL and did one of these...

Anyway, here's the video...start at 8:50

[youtube][/youtube]

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

:lol:

Oh my God she was under the impression most of us were when finding Jen - oh my, how amazing she is, so hard working, such a type A personality, always on the go....

wonder what happened and if she already find Jen doesn't organizes, she just tucks away stuff at random.

ETA:

Leggings, flats and bare nails. really living the minimalist life

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

Now I live in leggings on the weekends in winter so I am not insulting them. lol But step it up Jen. We've seen how they dress up and here comes frumpy Jen. :roll:
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Maybe I'm crazy but wouldn't the word style give you some idea about what the conference might be about? I know style has lot of applications but it would at least give you a clue and then you could so some more research about the conference. Wouldn't you want to know beforehand the types of classes and lectures being offered? Did the invention she got give her no hint?
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

"10:25AM Winning The Instagram Game"

:shock: I can't imagine attending conferences about this stuff.

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

I actually really like her comment there. No fashion is the new fashion is cute. That said since she posts her outfits constantly I suspect she's fishing for compliments.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Meow wrote:"10:25AM Winning The Instagram Game"

:shock: I can't imagine attending conferences about this stuff.
:rofl: She failed.

forever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by forever »

mariella wrote:For someone with proclaimed social anxiety the conference should be terrifying right?
I mean if she ever had SA, she surely is cured officially now!
yes, she did claim she doesn't have SA now because of 3 year weekly therapy. :roll: :roll: :roll:
I think it's insulting to people with real SA ....

As I suspected, she just went on a whim. Seriously, she's so impulsive and immature. The conferences are her new hobby, an excuse to shop and buy new pretties.

How come she hasn't posted any selfies so far???

lipstick jungle wrote::lol:

Oh my God she was under the impression most of us were when finding Jen - oh my, how amazing she is, so hard working, such a type A personality, always on the go....

ETA:

9:40AM: Strategic Site Design: Because Pretty Fonts Are Not Enough

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wow, soooo deeeeeeepppppp!

Honorary Melissa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Honorary Melissa »

http://www.thehootingpirate.com/practicallyperfect

:rofl: The "planner classes" :rofl:

It's not that serious. I don't get why having a planner ends up becoming these people's entire lives. So what if you stopped using it for a while? You clearly didn't need it. Finding "planner peace" and finding the perfect planner and using it perfectly has become a thing now because planner addicts end up buying 45 planners and 900 accessories.

Now onto Jen, she probably thinks she's being cute having a ~casual Saturday~ in her leggings. I totally get the vibe she's not interacting with anyone. She's just there on business, goes to the seminars, takes notes, then runs back to her hotel room. She's definitely not enjoying this conference as much as Alt Summit.

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

So she hid in her room last night using weather as an excuse? And she went to a museum alone? I'm guessing she is having some major regrets about coming to this conference but at least she is still there.

Still mixed feelings on whether or not I feel bad for her. I know she did minimal (if any) research on the conference because she is LazyLikeJen. But she did find time to research luggage :rofl: Hopefully she gets some good tips on monetizing that she (or her web people at least) will implement. If she really is considering this her "career" then it's time to make money on it.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

I just read it's $350 to attend Reward Style. What a racket.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

the blog post is even boring to me, but here's the video for those who care

[youtube][/youtube]

this is excerpts from her blogposts
The Travelpro Luggage Platinum Magna 20 Inch Expandable Business Plus Rollaboard is an easy breezy kind of carry on in with great user friendly features that aren’t fussy. Measured from the ground up (including wheels) it is 22″ tall x 14″ wide x 9.5″ deep with a 42″ telescoping handle and weighs in at 8.2 pounds. It’s made from an an “extra-durable 1682 twill nylon fabric with DuraGuard” for durability. The bag is available in both black and sienna and retails for $242.73 on Amazon.com at the time of this post’s publishing.
The Travelpro Crew 10 20 Inch Expandable Business Plus Rollaboard seems to have a bit more going on at first glance, with more exterior built-in organization. Measured from the ground up (including wheels) it is 22″ tall x 14″ wide x 10.5″ deep with a 42″ telescoping handle and weighs in at 8.2 pounds. It’s made from a high quality nylon fabric with DuraGuard. The bag is available in both black and merlot and retails for $124.31 on Amazon.com at the time of this post’s publishing.
As you can see, the Platinum Magna and the Crew 10 are super similar, with one big exception: the price difference. The Platinum Magna costs over $100 more than the Crew 10. The differences in quality do not accurately reflect this price rift in my opinion. I did settle on the more expensive of the two, mainly because I was worried about the extra inch depth in the Crew 10 and that it might be more likely to fall over when packed with a laptop since that pocket sticks out so much more. In practice, however, the Platinum Magna did fall over quite a bit, which is a big pet peeve of mine, and in retrospect I would have kept the Crew 10 to try instead knowing this issue.
I would suggest either bag as a great airline approved carry on with the exception of the laptop issue. If you know of a carry on that specifically and effectively addresses this issue, please let me know. Stay tuned if you’d like to see an in depth pack and review video of the Travelpro Platinum Magna 20 Inch Expandable Business Plus Rollaboard
Happy and Safe Travels!
I guess the new luggage solved that problem to her. ;)

Holidaydressofchoice

Post by Holidaydressofchoice »

I don't feel bad for her because she thinks of herself as a fashionista. Sure she says she's not but then why post pics of your outfits all the time? She thinks she has style, I'm not buying her false modesty. Although she really isn't stylish.

Spankme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankme »

Marnie posted a picture with Jen. And called her a "friend". Jen looks somewhat happy, which is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

lipstick jungle wrote::lol:

wonder what happened and if she already find Jen doesn't organizes, she just tucks away stuff at random.

ETA:

I could be totally wrong, but last year when Fleur and Essie attended this "conference" they both stated they were not allowed to reveal any of the content as it is by invite only. Is Jen once again breaking photo/posting rules?
Formerly KittyGlitter

Snobbitch
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Snobbitch »

Meow wrote:I know we're only on page 5 but I feel like that one blog post gave so many new thread name ideas.

DevelopingStratagemsLikeJen?
OptionalWorkLikeJen?
FeedingMySoulLikeJen?
AScheduleThatIsNotAScheduleLikeJen? <-- too long? :lol:
Here were some earlier thread title suggestions

Plus MCSJ's suggestion for AllPlanningNoContentLikeJen

WhatDoWeCallThis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatDoWeCallThis »

Marnie posted a picture with Jen. And called her a "friend". Jen looks somewhat happy, which is good.
And, dare I say (and I'm guessing it's the angle of the camera), but Jen looks somewhat small compared to Marnie.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Jen. Wth are you wearing? I spy her ugly floppy conference tote :roll:

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”