Mistreatment of the Kids - Opinions and Proof

QueenOnFire95
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mistreatment of the Kids - Opinions and Proof

Post by QueenOnFire95 »

hi! well i made a profile to voice my opinion about joffe-jokes and anna-aka the beige one :roll:
i remember one vlog back in 2012 when emilia was a tiny baby (no idea which vlog at the moment) and
anna dressed emilia super nice, anyway, emilia was lying on the bed while being dressed and you can hear anna say: if you throw up, i will kill you, i swear. and guess what? emilia did throw up, and anna was like: i'm ''sorry'' emilia (i have to change your clothes again ) :roll: i mean, who would say to their own newborn baby ''i'm gonna kill you''?! :? and do you remember one of the vlogs back in 2015-2016? when emilia got sick and actually thow up the water she was drinking it? anna actually gave her that type of look: how dare you to ruin my precious clothes :x well, if your clothes means more than your own little girl asking for cuddles because she's sick and the only thing that she needs is her mother, then... it's better to not have kids and live in your beautiful imagine world full of money and fancy clothes.

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

EnidC wrote:The newer thread similar to this was locked so I came to this one.

I was watching some of their old vlogs and I came across one that disturbed me a bit. It's called BABY DRAMA QUEEN from November 2013. At the end, Jonathan is filming Emilia with just a diaper on and I noticed that she has a bruise on her left upper arm, and a nasty looking cut on her right upper arm. Like she had been pinched or squeezed hard. Was that ever explained, or discussed here? Emilia also looked very overweight and uncomfortable in that clip, poor little mite.

EDIT: :D
Yes she has always been a Chubby baby, bit I think her diet is not properly maintained. They are always out for lunch or dinner, and kids relish on treats every time.. And the choco pizza they love..ughh!!

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

Serials12
Talker
Talker

Post by Serials12 »

EnidC wrote:The newer thread similar to this was locked so I came to this one.

I was watching some of their old vlogs and I came across one that disturbed me a bit. It's called BABY DRAMA QUEEN from November 2013. At the end, Jonathan is filming Emilia with just a diaper on and I noticed that she has a bruise on her left upper arm, and a nasty looking cut on her right upper arm. Like she had been pinched or squeezed hard. Was that ever explained, or discussed here? Emilia also looked very overweight and uncomfortable in that clip, poor little mite.

EDIT: :D
Also the upper arns bruise is actually a shot (vaccination) but badly given...it should've healed properly, but that shot bruise is still prominent on Emilia's arm

Sent from my D5322 using Tapatalk

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

btw where is the new forum because this place is a ghost town. can someone link me in message

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

i've been wondering this too
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Frigga
Talker
Talker

Post by Frigga »

Hiya, I tried to comment on the main thread but it's locked. I used to comment here years ago when I was watching a lot of youtubers but, the channels I watched became very stale and stopped evolving so I really gave up on YouTube.

I was never a fan of this family, I'm not a fan of any family channels for 2 reasons, the first is that I don't have children myself so they don't interest me and the second is that I really really disagree with children being used on these channels without their permission.

This family in particular have built their whole channel around their children and have shown the world some of their most private moments. Emilia is 6 (I think?) and she has never had a camera free day in her whole life, the same goes for the other children. Their parents are so egotistical that they clearly won't listen to anyone about how this constant filming and posting their children's most private moments online could be damaging. It would be easy for Jonathan to remove older videos of the children, particularly Emilia, and say that he has decided to remove these more private or embarrassing videos as the children are older now. That would at least show that he has some awareness that what he's doing may be damaging for his children.

I think in 10 years a lot of these YouTube children will be in therapy trying to make sense of their childhood, trying to cope with their peers seeing them being bathed, using the toilet, being born (!!) and I think a lot of these children will be damaged.
What are Anna and Jonathan going to do when all the children are old enough to refuse to be on camera? They can't honestly think that they will still have a channel in 10 years?

Finally, I find it absolutely crazy how they show so much of exactly where their children are at all times, showing and telling the world that this child is here and that child is there, potentially making them very easy targets for abduction and/or abuse. It blows my mind that they're not more concerned about the safety of their children. Predators are opportunists and this family show so much of their children that a predator wouldn't even need to work that hard to gain access to their children. The same goes for all the YouTube children, they have no privacy and it's incredibly dangerous!

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

This is a screenshot of Anna's IG shot of a dog being injured. The poor thing defecated itself during a spinal injury. I had mixed feelings about sharing this cause it isn't nice to see a poor dog like this and share it further, but I thought maybe it might show some of the odd things they share of the dogs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Anna Saccone”