Mistreatment of the Kids - Opinions and Proof

Re: Mistreatment of the Kids - Opinions and Proof

Post by Guest »

Hollytubewood wrote:How about today's video this is proof of the kids not being carefully taking care of. It doesn't matter if their supervise doing these things they do not know not to do these things while the parents are not in the room. I'm sorry the sitter.
Wait what happened in today's video?

Hollytubewood
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hollytubewood »

Edoardo losing the stool beneath his feet could've been just as easy for Emelia to do the same thing at the stove. And Emelia showing us how easy it is for a child to turn the knobs on the stove. It's what could have happened. You don't take a chance with your child's safety. Oh I forgot the parents are too young to know this.

Poopypants
Talker
Talker

Post by Poopypants »

Hey guys, Long term lurker checking in for the first time. I admit to being a mini onion in rehab... So I apologise for my extreme lack of taste in the past.

I have been itching to post here since I saw A's cooking video the other day!

I was literally screaming at the TV when I watched A allow E1 pour pasta into the pot... What parent would let a 3 year old anywhere near the hob, let alone stand on a highchair right up against the cooker and pouring pasta into boiling water.

Does this woman not think? I had visions of E1 falling backwards and grabbing the pot to steady herself! The consequences would have been devastating.

Also, I have lost count of the times I have seen E2 dangling of the counter with with A or J even close to him. He's not even 2, FFS!

I have seem so much of this stupid parenting. For two people who claim to be well educated and intelligent, they certainly act like f**king idiots when it comes to the safety of their kids.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Yes, he did kick Emilia out the way :? Here is today's staged child stunt and undignified shot of poor Emilia ... oh and she also trips unnecessarily too at the end (deja vu!) :roll: :(

ImageImage

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

In Alfie's vlog Ardo is doing 'headstands' over the gym equipment and J jokes about the safety people and first aid team being behind them :roll: Then Zoe suggests putting a yoga mat down and J says .............................. "He doesn't do yoga!" :bhd: Is he really that dense?! oh wait...YES :rofl: Zoe's safety concern went RIGHT over his head :? "He doesn't do yoga!"- another wonderful quote for da calendar ladz [cryingwithlaughtermonkeyemoji]

ImageImage

Poopypants
Talker
Talker

Post by Poopypants »

Bloody hell, I didn't spot the kick to get E1 out of the camera shot, you guys have skills! I can only assume she fell because her balance was out of whack due to being dangled upside down for too long. It only when you look really close you see the level of exploitation of the kids.

I can't believe he kicked E1 and left it in!

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

J kicking Emilia :( ... quite hard to get her out of that all important SHOT :roll:

ohwinfred
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ohwinfred »

what is even going on with them

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer

Post by ughmygosh »

I'm surprised Zoe and Alfie still hang out with them. Or maybe that video is the beginning of the end with their association. I have a strong distaste for Alfie, and haven't been too fond of Zoe as of late, but I would like to think that even they see these obvious, blatant acts of abuse. Hopefully Zoe and Alfie move forward and siconnect from the SJ's, no matter how much money they get from appearing in videos together. I'd be willing to bet the only reason they haven't broken ties yet is because of E1 and E2.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

I don't watch these people but JFC they are disgusting. I feel really sorry for their children, they are going to need a lot of therapy when they're older.
Non.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Speechless :(

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Irishchick wrote:Can someone do a gif of this leafblower incident?
And a bit extra ... poor Ardo. This man should NOT be around kids.

sula
Informer
Informer

Post by sula »

WHAT_DID_YOU_DO.gif
Just to add to the post from Nesoi on the misuse of leaf blowers. There's been a few occasions that I'm aware of including the one here from October 2015 where the children are backed into a corner and clearly both distressed.

The instructions on the Bosch model state: NEVER operate whilst people, especially children and pets are nearby, and
NEVER blow debris in the direction of bystanders

He continues to ignore the most basic instructions and safety rules. Leaf blowers are dangerous as children easily inhale debris and particles that can cause lung damage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Opening scene says it all ... harassed by camera first thing in the morning :( :( #PoorKid #TotallyConsents #LovesIt

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Does Emilia attend school yet? I don't really watch them so I don't know how old the kids are...I wouldn't be surprised of the teachers noticed some really weird behaviour.
Non.

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

commenting to bookmark the thread :tu:

dxisychains
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by dxisychains »

So in the early hours of wednesday morning Eduardo is rushed to A+E, then Wednesday evening A+J go out for a date night.. Leaving Eduardo in the care of a babysitter? Great parenting that is. Surely if your son was ill you would want to care for him, and put him before yourself and your "date night".. Truly truly sad poor boy:((

Beautybasher
Informer
Informer

Post by Beautybasher »

PoorlilE1 wrote:
seriouslywrong wrote:
krisy wrote:Image
Gif from Zoella is my Daughter vid of her seizure-like event. Started around the 9:06 mark.
I agree with most of the stuff said here, but this is just stupid. That is not a seizure or anything like it! Its just Emilia playing goof!, if you have a child/brother/niece/etc that age you'll know that just how kids act sometimes, playing in their own little world or even craving attention.
Your wrong. I have seizures, I have been around ALL types of seizures and have personally experienced multiple different types of episodes.. I volunteer with various Epilepsy organizations. That 'meme' does not capture the entire 'episode', if you watch the video on youtube- you will see a petit-mal seizure. This is one of many episodes shown on his vlogs- J always points them out as well.. they def. know something is up.
She isn't showing a seizure activity,what she is showing that she is a little girl in desperate need of a nap!! My kids used to act like this when they got really tired,one would rock back and forth and their eyes would roll,so desperate to stay awake and not miss what was going on.As kids,they aren't as able to control themselves as well as a adults,if they are really tired.

If you watch the video just before she does her eye movements,you can see how tired she is.her eyes are droopy and half mast.When you see her eye movements,that is the result of a little kid trying to stay awake!
You "bake" a cake...not your face.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Emilia climbing the kitchen island, then having her arm grabbed to yank her off it which makes her visibly upset :( :love2: #RoughHousingDad

ms-cleo-knows
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ms-cleo-knows »

I used to watch the SacconeJolys to relax after work but the way that Jonathan flings those poor children around gives me heart palpitations. Some of the "games" he plays with them could result in serious injuries and I have no doubt that one day they will.

Return to “Anna Saccone”