TheStyleDiet FAQ

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet FAQ

Post by eileen_2015 »

I clicked on this thread by accident, have not read here in a long time. Hmmm.. that's interesting..... Wonder why she hasn't sent off for her full license then?

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

eileen_2015 wrote:I clicked on this thread by accident, have not read here in a long time. Hmmm.. that's interesting..... Wonder why she hasn't sent off for her full license then?
Laziness? Or maybe she thinks given the fact she never drives anyway she can keep it as long as she wants? :rofl:

Tapestry
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tapestry »

I tried to read through this thread to see if this was already answered, but there's just so much to go through. Someone recently said that Jonathan's family put him in a "special" school and that's why they have such issues with his family- what does this mean?

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

littlelolly wrote:I was watching an old vlog and at the beginning it says Anna as 'The Nina' Why is she called Nina? :)
I'm reading this old thread, so sorry if you got your answer already, but Anna sometimes uses the name Annina, which is an Italian pet-name for Anna. In the same way, her younger sister Emma goes by 'Emmina' or 'Mina' sometimes. With the same Italian language thing, the youngest sister could be Erikinna.

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

anouk_ wrote:why is jofus calling the dog bianca navy or something like that?

is anna able to speak italian properly? did she grow up bilingual?
Bianca Neve means 'snow white' in Italian, so the dog being called being Bianca, is shortening the Biance Never/Biancaneve. I have no idea if any of the other dogs have longer names too.

Look at this other Biancaneve thing lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biancaneve

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

MelodyJolie wrote:Hi everyone, I'm a first time poster, only discovered the forum yesterday & when I saw the post about Anna's Irish registration plate it reminded me of something, in her video that struck me as odd, 'What's in my holiday bag' https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gapkFzrCFYY at 5:10 you see that she still has her Learner Driving Permit (it's the light green card in the front right part of her card section of her purse, if you screenshot you can see it says Learners Permit on it). I just found it strange because I know I had to hand mine in when I passed my driving test & applied for my full license. As far as I knew they wouldn't issue your Full License unless you submitted your old Learners one... (As I had hoped to keep mine as a souvenir but it wasn't possible) So that just struck me as odd. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not hating on Anna (I like her and the kids, hence why I prefer her channel) I'm just genuinely confused by it & was hoping someone might be able to explain. Thanks
She may have the Irish learner's permit but didn't get her licence until they moved to the UK? Or am I wrong?

NyxIsis
Informer
Informer

Post by NyxIsis »

browniex wrote:She left the US when she was 7/8. Emma would have been a year younger but has an Irish accent. In comparison, I left NY when I was a similar age and lost my East Coast accent within years so God knows how this woman has an American accent!!
That's a bit of a weird one. I was born in NY and left after my 1st birthday, back to the UK, where my mother is from. My father is Irish. I've always had a kind of 'masked' US hint in my voice, in the way I pronounce things, but my accent is otherwise very Irish and British. I've never been to Ireland though. My brother was born in the UK and he has a very British and Irish accent, and he's never been to Ireland either.

An ex-boss of mine was born in Germany and grew up there but he had a strong Yorkshire accent cause of his parents being from there, and then he's spent most of his life back in Yorkshire. So maybe there are different factors that affect the accent you grow up with.

Return to “Anna Saccone”