The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part 157

artemist
Talker
Talker

Re: The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part 157

Post by artemist »

nco88 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:09 am
Just scanning through their insta and how come the older two have been getting ott parties for a few years now and A1 only gets a cake. To clarify I think a cake is fine until they start school but don't go ott (#gifted) on two and treat the next one dramatically differently.
I'm confused as to what's given you that impression? A1 got a dalmation themed puppy party, the photos are on their insta's.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by runningon »

artemist wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 am
nco88 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:09 am
Just scanning through their insta and how come the older two have been getting ott parties for a few years now and A1 only gets a cake. To clarify I think a cake is fine until they start school but don't go ott (#gifted) on two and treat the next one dramatically differently.
I'm confused as to what's given you that impression? A1 got a dalmation themed puppy party, the photos are on their insta's.
She was equally exploited on her birthday

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Gossipgirl777 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:05 am
i think Anna has some extreme self image/body issues i know she's mentioned it in the past she's struggled with an eating disorder or something..? so the two tie in well with each other.. literally everything she does on a daily basis ties into her body image..
1. starting the day off with a workout
2. The way she obsessively only buys organic foods not just for herself but for her entire family (Jonathan has called her out for this in the past when she bought him something organic he asked her why didn't she just get the regular kind..?)
3. obsessively wearing makeup every day
4. Posting her outfit of the day on social media almost everyday.. maybe to get validation and approval from strangers off the internet?

I really feel like sometimes she does all this unknowingly it's so normal for her to do it. I remember once she showed on her insta story how she was always bloated towards the end of the night and then flat stomach the next morning... this could be due to her eating disorder she has depending on if she ever abused laxatives or made herself throw up .. keep that up for years and it will for sure mess up ur insides and cause you to be bloated.

Just hope the best for her.. who knows what she went through it's not easy having a positive body image and even when you think you've recovered from your eating disorder that mind of frame always sticks with you.
She definitely has mental health issues, which may or may not be include an eating disorder, but much of what she does is characteristic narcissist. I personally think a big part of the organic, gluten free, etc. food is so she can be lazy and give her children foods like chocolate cereal for breakfast and say, but! It's healthy! It's the easiest way to appear to be a good wife and mother without doing anything but spending more money.

Gossipgirl777
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Gossipgirl777 »

runningon wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:37 am
Gossipgirl777 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:05 am
i think Anna has some extreme self image/body issues i know she's mentioned it in the past she's struggled with an eating disorder or something..? so the two tie in well with each other.. literally everything she does on a daily basis ties into her body image..
1. starting the day off with a workout
2. The way she obsessively only buys organic foods not just for herself but for her entire family (Jonathan has called her out for this in the past when she bought him something organic he asked her why didn't she just get the regular kind..?)
3. obsessively wearing makeup every day
4. Posting her outfit of the day on social media almost everyday.. maybe to get validation and approval from strangers off the internet?

I really feel like sometimes she does all this unknowingly it's so normal for her to do it. I remember once she showed on her insta story how she was always bloated towards the end of the night and then flat stomach the next morning... this could be due to her eating disorder she has depending on if she ever abused laxatives or made herself throw up .. keep that up for years and it will for sure mess up ur insides and cause you to be bloated.

Just hope the best for her.. who knows what she went through it's not easy having a positive body image and even when you think you've recovered from your eating disorder that mind of frame always sticks with you.
She definitely has mental health issues, which may or may not be include an eating disorder, but much of what she does is characteristic narcissist. I personally think a big part of the organic, gluten free, etc. food is so she can be lazy and give her children foods like chocolate cereal for breakfast and say, but! It's healthy! It's the easiest way to appear to be a good wife and mother without doing anything but spending more money.
yes that's my biggest fear i struggle with food and i guess i'm somewhat on borderline of an eating disorder and i always thought it would be so very difficult if i ever have kids to feed them a healthy diet because my mind doesn't understand what that is even at age 24! :( i would pass on my disordered view of food onto my kids. I think Anna is already slowly doing that to her kids i just cringe when she feeds the younger kids such a massive portion they really don't need a pancake bigger than the size of their heads loaded with chocolate even if it is just one day a week... they can have smaller sized pancakes too with a moderate amount of chocolate on it .. sigh just hope the best for those kids!

Post by Guest »

Do you think Jonathan coached the kids on having a conversation about how girls and boys can wear shorts and tights or whatever the fuck he was trying to get them to talk about before Eduardo’s princess party where he was the only boy dressed liked Elsa? Like who the fuck cares. Then straight to Eduardo telling Jonathan his shoes are for girls cause they have flowers on. Wtf. Something about the whole last two parties and Emilia’s last party was just sad to look at knowing they just sit back and have companies give their children parties instead of actually planning anything for them. Don’t take them out and let them pick lunch or where to go for the day or anything fun just let companies give it to you free.

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

iPaulaa wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:36 am
How can these people have all the money in the world and hire the ugliest "Anna and Elsa" in the world..
That was the lamest Elsa, ever.

bubble07
Learner
Learner

Post by bubble07 »

Snowknight wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:13 pm
Do you think Jonathan coached the kids on having a conversation about how girls and boys can wear shorts and tights or whatever the fuck he was trying to get them to talk about before Eduardo’s princess party where he was the only boy dressed liked Elsa? Like who the fuck cares. Then straight to Eduardo telling Jonathan his shoes are for girls cause they have flowers on. Wtf. Something about the whole last two parties and Emilia’s last party was just sad to look at knowing they just sit back and have companies give their children parties instead of actually planning anything for them. Don’t take them out and let them pick lunch or where to go for the day or anything fun just let companies give it to you free.
Dunno, all I got out of watching was sad. E2 has no friends of his own. No male friends from school. I saw one boy there are he was several years younger than E2.

LittleButThere
Debater
Debater

Post by LittleButThere »

bubble07 wrote:
Snowknight wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:13 pm
Dunno, all I got out of watching was sad. E2 has no friends of his own. No male friends from school. I saw one boy there are he was several years younger than E2.
all of Eduardo's friends are girls. Mainly Lucy but I think there is an Olivia as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WhiteMagic
Learner
Learner

Post by WhiteMagic »

Poor Eduardo he seemed so sad when he came into A&J bedroom. (On J stories) He got a booboo so he could be sad with that but he looked so sad that he was either feeling left out or he just wanted a hug.

E2 party. Now I always remember kids following around the birthday person. In E1 her friends were around her. I felt sorry for E2 as 1 friend couldn't come and their ment to be like 13 I saw like 6. Not including his siblings. He sits on a bench at school which makes me so sad for him.
I love how he was saying about tights and then said daddy has flowers on his shoes. Maybe E2 doesn't know flowers can be for girls and boys as he be seeing mummy getting them.

E1 still climbing on J. One day she really gonna hurt him.
Also she like wanting to get J into trouble with the sweets.
(Does that mean their can't have them ever or that she waiting for A to yelling and hit J so then she can hit him)

So maybe no wonder A1 still hits out as she see her mum do it she might think its normal.

A2 still the happy kid.

A moaning about spots. Here's an idea stop caking our self in make up. You don't need All of that on n stop with the lip liner it looks stupid.

J. Well has A finds him annoying and she goes to bed early. He as to make his own fun and keep himself happy. I do feel sorry for him at times. He wants to have fun A just like No.

loblolly
Informer
Informer

Post by loblolly »

Yeah, they know how to work it. Thumbnail of Anna holding up a bikini from a haul. If you want to see Anna in the bikini you have to go to her Instagram. I'm sure this is normal behavior for gaining social media views, but there's something very skeevy about married, adults, with children, using these desperate, sexualized tactics.
Also, how is she comfortable in jeans that are THAT tight? I know it's old news, but it's still cringy to see her zipper being stretched like that. I'm sure her personal stylist told her that she would look slimmer if she wore trousers that were her size. I wonder if she gets a lot of yeast infections with all of that material being crammed into her vagina all day?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

any title suggestions for the new thread?

WhiteMagic
Learner
Learner

Post by WhiteMagic »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:50 am
Sacconejolys No clue how to bring up kids.

Sacconejolys No clue about life

Sacconejolys doing the wrong things for the very wrong reasons

Sacconejolys making the wrong decisions

Sacconejolys using wife in all thumbnails to get views

Uhhhwhy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Uhhhwhy »

Weird Vagina wrote:any title suggestions for the new thread?
NOW: That’s what I call child exploitation no. 158

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

say_whaat
Learner
Learner

Post by say_whaat »

Weird Vagina wrote:any title suggestions for the new thread?
Saccone-Holy-Moly Those Jeans are tight

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:50 am
They’re so pathetic we couldn’t think of a title. :D
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Anna Saccone”