The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part 157

Forum rules
Please Refrain from mocking mental and physical illnesses. You are not the personal doctor to anyone here, and thus should not suggest what anyone has, be it a member or the YouTuber.
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part 157

Post by auntiflo13 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:55 am

Carry on my lovelies :love2:
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The SJ's :Bringing Up Brats: All The Gear & No Idea Part

Post by auntiflo13 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:58 am

I take it that Steinway didn't see them begging for a brand new grand piano so they've had to fork out £700 for a Yamaha Digital Piano....... Awww poor souls :?
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

Aurinko
Debater
Debater

Post by Aurinko » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Why is this poor baby always restrained to a swing? no wonder he doesn‘t go to sleep, he needs to exercise and roll around on the floor! And then Jonathan watches TV with him instead of sleeping. A 5 month old watches TV. Oh my.

Hellotheremydear
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellotheremydear » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:38 pm

auntiflo13 wrote:I take it that Steinway didn't see them begging for a brand new grand piano so they've had to fork out £700 for a Yamaha Digital Piano....... Awww poor souls :?
I’m not surprised, pianos are expensive. All good quality musical instruments are so expensive, they can’t afford to give them away.

Plus Anna would never be willing to put in the work to maintain the expensive piano - I am a saxophonist and am lucky to have a good quality saxophone, so I wash the mouthpiece and clean the instrument after every practise/gig. Do you really think Anna would wipe down her piano every time the kids have had their grubby fingers on it? No chance.
“If at first you don’t succeed, laugh until you do” ~ Emilia Clarke

Snowknight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snowknight » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:53 pm

She’d pay the help to wash it lol. I’m glad they didn’t get a free piano they don’t deserve more free stuff!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Why does Slothanna want a piano for her children, anyway? Her parents made her learn it when she was little, yet she never plays it anymore and has often said that she doesn't like music. I guess it's all about prestige for her, and "what you do", not whether a child wants to do it, or is talented.

NyxIsis
Talker
Talker

Post by NyxIsis » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 pm

E1 might be getting music lessons at her private school -maybe J wants to groom her into another performance activity?

Just-opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by Just-opinion » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:22 pm

Dandelion wrote:Why does Slothanna want a piano for her children, anyway? Her parents made her learn it when she was little, yet she never plays it anymore and has often said that she doesn't like music. I guess it's all about prestige for her, and "what you do", not whether a child wants to do it, or is talented.
Can only imagine they wanted the baby grand piano to make their house look even more expensive (gotta fit into that rich YouTuber picture). Just another furniture piece that would only be allowed to be touched by the cleaner (Anna wouldn't dare let a child or Jonathan touch her expensive piano and get it all grubby, oh the horror).

jamieschmidt
Informer
Informer

Post by jamieschmidt » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:50 pm

I am appalled at how bad they are at parenting. Let's see everything that's wrong with this situation:
1. Andrea should NOT be on his stomach to sleep. You can tell she lays him down on his stomach because the blanket is over him perfectly, which leads me to
2. Babies should never sleep with blankets in the crib. It increases their suffocation risk and risk of SIDS.
3. Babies should be sleeping in a crib with 1 tight fitting sheet. Not only does Andrea have 1 blanket over him, there's another one underneath him for some reason??
4. Why is there a cord going INTO his crib?? This is so dangerous it truly shocks me. He could so easily strangle himself with this
I cannot believe they have 4 kids and are still so willfully ignorant of safety standards. What is it going to take for them to take safety seriously? One of their kids is going to get seriously hurt or die due to their neglectful behavior. Image

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:27 pm

That cord is for some sort of alarm they have that sounds if the baby moves. I’ve heard it go off once when Alesia was just born. It’s a pretty stupid thing and there must be a better way to instal it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joinmymisery
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by joinmymisery » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:48 pm

arent they convinced they can do whatever because they have that pad thing

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 am

Dandelion wrote:Why does Slothanna want a piano for her children, anyway? Her parents made her learn it when she was little, yet she never plays it anymore and has often said that she doesn't like music. I guess it's all about prestige for her, and "what you do", not whether a child wants to do it, or is talented.
Whaaaaat?! What kind of person you gotta be if you don't like music. Wow!

LolaRuby
Debater
Debater

Post by LolaRuby » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:08 am

PinkBunni wrote:
Was literally just about to post this. What the hell? Even if you don’t like today’s music, there are literally enough genres that there’s something for everyone?

On another note, I read through the thread dedicated to Anna’s old tweets (from 10 yrs ago) yesterday and was shocked at how angry and hateful a person she seems - not to mention the fact that she put really personal things on blast (like “hating” Jonathan’s family and saying that her older brother ignores her and she doesn’t know why) I only watched the SJs for a while a few years ago when E1 was a baby and stopped around the time they had E2. Do we know if the relationship with Jonathan’s family and her older brother is still strained?

Reading those tweets, even though they’re from a decade ago, really give you an insight as to the kind of person she is. She also admitted to not having any friends apart from online. She’s so strange....

Snooze
Learner
Learner

Post by Snooze » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:20 am

Wanted to adress the posters who worried about Emilias lack of clothing in winter and wondering why Anna doesn’t wear lounge wear st home.
I am constantly amazed how little clothing my British relatives and friends put in their children and themselves. They are all fine and in return raise their eyebrows about me and our dressing habits. I also have never seen women wearing so short and little pieces of clothing for going out, sometimes queuing for ours before clubs when it’s freezing than in Britain. It’s just different and they are obviously used to it.
To the lounge wear topic- I actually think it very normal not to wear lounge wear at home at daytime unless you are ill.
Not to general defend them- I hate how they sell out their children’s lives and I cannot stand J to save my life- just explanations on this two topics as I experience it as just plain normal.

NyxIsis
Talker
Talker

Post by NyxIsis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:57 am

LolaRuby wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:
Was literally just about to post this. What the hell? Even if you don’t like today’s music, there are literally enough genres that there’s something for everyone?

On another note, I read through the thread dedicated to Anna’s old tweets (from 10 yrs ago) yesterday and was shocked at how angry and hateful a person she seems - not to mention the fact that she put really personal things on blast (like “hating” Jonathan’s family and saying that her older brother ignores her and she doesn’t know why) I only watched the SJs for a while a few years ago when E1 was a baby and stopped around the time they had E2. Do we know if the relationship with Jonathan’s family and her older brother is still strained?

Reading those tweets, even though they’re from a decade ago, really give you an insight as to the kind of person she is. She also admitted to not having any friends apart from online. She’s so strange....
I read a previous post that said her tastes in music have never really grown up: her workouts are to odd teeny-bopper/weeny-bopper pop music and boybands. There's no interest in either classical or perhaps more sophisticated genres of popular music. Even Jonathan appears to like RnB and soul etc. on the Spotify app in the Ferrari.

NyxIsis
Talker
Talker

Post by NyxIsis » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:02 am

Snooze wrote:Wanted to adress the posters who worried about Emilias lack of clothing in winter and wondering why Anna doesn’t wear lounge wear st home.
I am constantly amazed how little clothing my British relatives and friends put in their children and themselves. They are all fine and in return raise their eyebrows about me and our dressing habits. I also have never seen women wearing so short and little pieces of clothing for going out, sometimes queuing for ours before clubs when it’s freezing than in Britain. It’s just different and they are obviously used to it.
To the lounge wear topic- I actually think it very normal not to wear lounge wear at home at daytime unless you are ill.
Not to general defend them- I hate how they sell out their children’s lives and I cannot stand J to save my life- just explanations on this two topics as I experience it as just plain normal.
I completely agree, not everyone wears PJs or loungewear when at home and some people want to wear less bundled clothing when outside in the winter, i.e. when clubbing in winter.

Frenchlurker
Talker
Talker

Post by Frenchlurker » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:04 am

PinkBunni wrote:
i don't...so thanks
I don't listen to music, i don't love any particular song... sorry i won't extend as of the why or how ...but that is what it is.

as for today's "episode" i didn't watch it i have no interest in the old footage of the house ...

sarahsk1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sarahsk1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:47 pm

LolaRuby wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:

Where is this thread? I'd be interested to see those tweets!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

LolaRuby
Debater
Debater

Post by LolaRuby » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 am

sarahsk1 wrote:
LolaRuby wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:

Where is this thread? I'd be interested to see those tweets!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=345&t=25354

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:32 am

PinkBunni wrote:
A stone-cold, unfeeling bitch with no depth whatsoever.

CykamoreTres
Talker
Talker

Post by CykamoreTres » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:04 am

I understand this is a hate thread, but Andrea is so unbearably cute. He's the only reason I follow any of them.

jassie_gal_au
Informer
Informer

Post by jassie_gal_au » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:24 am

Andrea is super cute. He’s really grown into his looks.
I also find that baby monitor cord is not done properly. I have that and you’re meant to use it under the mattress and through the gaps. Because for some odd reason she uses a co sleeper which are shit and dangerous (I have three kids myself and refused to use them) she can’t put the cord through the gaps between the bars. So she does it Over the top which is a strangulation hazard. The irony of the ‘do not do this label’ right there in the shot of her showing her baby sleeping with a cord hanging over his head

He’s also a massive chubber. I’m sure he is strong and could pull it.

She’s so dumb it’s actually painful to watch her.
Also that kitchen blows my mind. So much money and so much space. Basic mis matched finishes and no walk in or butlers pantry !! WTF!!!

They are So Basic!

spencer_
Learner
Learner

Post by spencer_ » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:55 am

She bought a new Kitchen Aid because her old, still working one wasn’t the right colour to fit in the kitchen. Does she think people people can relate to that ? Switching a perfectly working appliance to a different colour while they are so expensive ?

NyxIsis
Talker
Talker

Post by NyxIsis » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:42 am

spencer_ wrote:She bought a new Kitchen Aid because her old, still working one wasn’t the right colour to fit in the kitchen. Does she think people people can relate to that ? Switching a perfectly working appliance to a different colour while they are so expensive ?
One of my flatmates at university got her Mum's kettle and toaster because her mother wanted a different colour set in the kitchen, although they were still functioning. And my grandmother said her sister volunteering at a charity shop said a good working order toaster and kettle came in once and she was surprised that the owner was getting rid of it, and the owner said 'oh I am repainting my kitchen and getting equipment that fits in with the new decor'

Lucysp4rk
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lucysp4rk » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 am

Has anyone just seen Jonathan’s Instagram story? He gave a growing-nearly 5 year old boy one and a half fish fingers for his dinner!!!!!! What!!!!!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SACCONEJOLYs”