Employees from conception-Baby#4 officially starts work #154

PrettyInATeacup

Re: Employees from conception-Baby#4 officially starts work

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

OMG whats wrong with Alessia's left leg???!

I stopped watching them ages ago but watched todays video, it doesn't move AT ALL?

CykamoreTres

Post by CykamoreTres »

Anna put Alessia's twirling little foot on instastory with a laughter emoji, but as far as I can see, not a peep on the entire situation qith Alessia's bottom half. It's so weird how she moves.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

98872 wrote:
Faat18 wrote:
98872 wrote:
Sunshine79 wrote:I guess they’re never gonna get alessias wonky leg checked out. She can barely crawl or stand and when she does her leg flops out to the side like she has no idea what to do with it
Reminds me of a kid from teen mom 2 on mtv. She had twins and 1 baby had a wonky leg but it took nearly a year before they noticed!!!! She ended up having a rare form of muscular dystrophy.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
LeahImageImage

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Also in nl?

NL as in Newfoundland Canada or something else.

Sent from my LG-M151 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

Kelmo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kelmo »

Watching idiot Jonathans insta stories Alessia leg when trying to walk is just stiff and strange...then she cries? I really wonder if they've got her checked out cause she is a super whiny kid too like something is not quite 100%

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

SBC1990 wrote:
98872 wrote:
Faat18 wrote:
98872 wrote:
Sunshine79 wrote:I guess they’re never gonna get alessias wonky leg checked out. She can barely crawl or stand and when she does her leg flops out to the side like she has no idea what to do with it
Reminds me of a kid from teen mom 2 on mtv. She had twins and 1 baby had a wonky leg but it took nearly a year before they noticed!!!! She ended up having a rare form of muscular dystrophy.

Leah

Also in nl?

Netherlands - look at her signature, it‘s written in Dutch.

Aurinko
Informer
Informer

Post by Aurinko »

SBC1990 wrote:
98872 wrote:
Faat18 wrote:
98872 wrote:

Leah

Also in nl?

Netherlands - look at her signature, it‘s written in Dutch.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

So basically she only did spring favorites, cuz it was paid ad.
Love how she says she doesn't have a lot of time for makeup yet she's has a full face caked on every day.

its_me_95
Learner
Learner

Post by its_me_95 »

PinkBunni wrote:So basically she only did spring favorites, cuz it was paid ad.
Love how she says she doesn't have a lot of time for makeup yet she's has a full face caked on every day.
Also, didn't her baby fall down the stairs because she was caking on her makeup?

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

anna goes out to the park for an hour or so, comes home and goes back to bed.
poor alessia, she's such an odd little thing, from the noises she makes to the way she reacts to things.
I hope they get poor e2's tonsils removed, they way he talks has been driving me crazy since he first started putting sentences together, you could clearly tell they were enlarged.

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

Eurgh, it’s getting so annoying how every time Alessia makes the sound of ‘dayah’ they act as if she’s saying ‘Nivea’ (the dog’s name) when I don’t think she is at all. It’s just a sound she makes. Same as when she used to make the ‘dada’ sound, when it was clearly in no relation to Jonathon whatsoever, but they were insistent it was. She’s definitely flexing her vocal muscles way more, which is lovely and a bit of a relief but I’ve yet to hear a single word.

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

She's certainly an odd baby, the progression isn't there, she sometimes looks like a little angel but she certainly seems to possibly be on the autistic spectrum, not happy with loud sounds etc. Cant pinpoint it but it's just off; like she doesnt react to her siblings like a normal 1 year old would; shes indiffernt and like they're not there.

lazady
Learner
Learner

Post by lazady »

its_me_95 wrote:
PinkBunni wrote:So basically she only did spring favorites, cuz it was paid ad.
Also, didn't her baby fall down the stairs because she was caking on her makeup?
Don’t forget that was J’s fault :roll: :rofl:

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

vmars87 wrote:anna goes out to the park for an hour or so, comes home and goes back to bed.
poor alessia, she's such an odd little thing, from the noises she makes to the way she reacts to things.
I hope they get poor e2's tonsils removed, they way he talks has been driving me crazy since he first started putting sentences together, you could clearly tell they were enlarged.
I also hope they get E2's tonsils out... It's very sore and so difficult for children.. The only thing is that a lot of doctors in the UK will not refer a child until they have seen a certain number of inflammations, and often they recommend to wait a few more years as children grow out of it. I developed tonsilitis when I was 4, they wouldn't take them out. I finally got them out at age 22 after suffering for so long.

The SJ's are so negligent that they probably wouldn't take E2 to the doctor for EVERY inflammation if he gets it often or even if his tonsils are cratered. Poor little boy,

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Sorry for double post but I don't want to watch them more...

Have they mentioned ANYTHING about the referendum in Ireland right now? Now before I get into it, I just want you all to know I respect you if you are pro-life and I respect you if you are pro-choice. Just getting that out there. Basically on Friday, Ireland are voting whether to remove the 8th amendment which basically protects the life of the unborn child. It means ALL abortion is banned in Ireland and there have been a number of cases where women have either died or had to travel to the UK so they wouldn't die from FFA or sepsis or other diseases. So there is this big vote to see if women should be allowed abortions.

Have they actually mentioned anything? Are they Irish citizens still? Because this is one of the most important refs in Irish modern history...they should really vote but then again, it's not all about them so why would they :/

I don't want to get into an abortion debate (just want to say that in case). I know it's a very sensitive topic and the referendum is making me extremely anxious. But I want to know if Irish youtubers (especially these assholes) are making people aware..

Natsterino
Talker
Talker

Post by Natsterino »

Yes Jonathan tweeted that as the father of daughters he would like them to grow up in a world where they have choices. He also tweeted repeal the 8th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Natsterino wrote:Yes Jonathan tweeted that as the father of daughters he would like them to grow up in a world where they have choices. He also tweeted repeal the 8th.

Oh really?! Wow, I'm actually shocked. I'm blocked from his Twitter (teehee). I didn't think they'd risk it, especially since it's not all about them. Hmm, I'm slightly impressed...only slightly :P

Thanks for the answer!

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

HearMeRoar wrote:
Natsterino wrote:Yes Jonathan tweeted that as the father of daughters he would like them to grow up in a world where they have choices. He also tweeted repeal the 8th.

Oh really?! Wow, I'm actually shocked. I'm blocked from his Twitter (teehee). I didn't think they'd risk it, especially since it's not all about them. Hmm, I'm slightly impressed...only slightly :P

Thanks for the answer!
What about Anna?
Typo’s Happen :tu:

SourBerry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourBerry »

Armywife1508 wrote:
HearMeRoar wrote:

Thanks for the answer!
What about Anna?
Anna never gives out her political opinion because I honestly don't think she has one. She's too busy putting on makeup, lying in bed, watching reality tv, complaining about trolls, etc.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

Anna's sniffing is so unpleasant

Armywife1508
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Armywife1508 »

fuckedoff wrote:Anna's sniffing is so unpleasant
:D We can add that to the list of her many other unpleasant qualities and habits.
Typo’s Happen :tu:

Return to “Anna Saccone”