40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads & baby #4 #152

WhoWillGetNala2019
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 40 year old virgin traveler begs for #ads & baby #4 #15

Post by WhoWillGetNala2019 »

Oh knowing Anna’s online personality, not that she is outgoing, I felt like she would be throwing a party & be all posh about it if Alessia wasn’t showing signs of being delayed. So yeah, I completely saw right through that.

The baby’s reaction wasn’t of curiosity, it definitely was apprehension or fear & it seemed unusual to me as well.

I noticed Alessia droning on. Maybe she’s doing this to to vibrate her teething gums or not. A wait & see with her, but hope they aren’t waiting. Birth to 3 need to evaluate her.
.some people just need a high-five.
.in the face.
.with a chair.

Kate91
Debater
Debater

Post by Kate91 »

I don’t see a big deal with not throwing Alessia a big 1st birthday. I think it’ll be nicer to just have family. At least Anna admitted she has no friends lol.

Watching A try to crawl was so sad. She looked so frustrated! I noticed when she tries, her left (I think it’s the left) leg is kind of folded and she can’t seem to unfold it or move it around to crawl. I think there might be something wrong with her muscle tone on her legs. They need to take her to the doctors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

WhoWillGetNala2019 wrote:Oh knowing Anna’s online personality, not that she is outgoing, I felt like she would be throwing a party & be all posh about it if Alessia wasn’t showing signs of being delayed. So yeah, I completely saw right through that.

The baby’s reaction wasn’t of curiosity, it definitely was apprehension or fear & it seemed unusual to me as well.

I noticed Alessia droning on. Maybe she’s doing this to to vibrate her teething gums or not. A wait & see with her, but hope they aren’t waiting. Birth to 3 need to evaluate her.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I wonder why Joan's family is never there for the Birthdays and celebrations, and when she mentions the word family, she only includes her own
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

kingkaty
Talker
Talker

Post by kingkaty »

Anna says that Alessia has a dry patch because she's sitting in the water or laying in the water - why isn't she sat up? And she was rocking a lot out in the garden, rocking is more of a behavioural issue but i often wonder and get upset when i see anna or jonathan watching her trying ot crawl and seeing her little legs caught underneath and don't even try to help her on her way to crawl. She really does look like a 6 month old, poor little thing doesnt even make sounds, and she seems such a lovely little thing

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

"The Baby's First Time"? seriously is he trying to attract weirdos????????
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

WhoWillGetNala2019
Talker
Talker

Post by WhoWillGetNala2019 »

Queue low intelligence song in vlog. Yes, he does have ‘trouble in the daytime & nighttime.’ :rofl:
.some people just need a high-five.
.in the face.
.with a chair.

Kitty18
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty18 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:If the stuff you’re using is giving your child dry skin (and yes Anna you did do a spon with sanex saying it was that!) how about you STOP USING IT,

OR BETTER STILL, wash your child like a normal child!!! Not a newborn baby.
Or is she just wanting for another sponsorship from a company the “cleared up A’s bad skin.

I’m not gonna mention how awful it is seeing that child struggle again, it’s been said over and over.. but hey, it’s clickbait right.
I really think Anna just is not very intelligent. She seems to be so clueless about what to do other than make babies and feed, change, bathe them.

Sophie1
Informer
Informer

Post by Sophie1 »

Zippy wrote:"The Baby's First Time"? seriously is he trying to attract weirdos????????
Absolutely vile isn't it? What's wrong with 'Baby's first snow', I don't usually get easily offended, but come on, why??

Tayl0r222
Learner
Learner

Post by Tayl0r222 »

is there a thread where I can catch up on the cliff notes of this lot? I can't seem to see one... :newby: :newby:

Gusber
Informer
Informer

Post by Gusber »

After watching tonight’s vlog, I have to give massive respect to Anna for not punching Jonathan’s lights out each time he says, “Oh my goodness” or does that horrendous nervous giggle thing he does. I just couldn’t cope with that at all. He’s repulsive!!

Post by Guest »

Her hair looks SO much better now she’s cut it!!!!

Bird83
Learner
Learner

Post by Bird83 »

Why is this thread still going when another has been started?! So confused!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Bird83 wrote:Why is this thread still going when another has been started?! So confused!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Oh shit, I had no idea another had started x

magucken
Informer
Informer

Post by magucken »

NEW THREAD.... apparently :?

CONTINUE HERE: viewtopic.php?f=345&t=33413

(will ask mod to lock this one)