Clickbait Baby #151

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Clickbait Baby #151

Post by vmars87 »

ShadysBack wrote:I haven't watched their videos for months, but from the pictures, alessia looks to me as though she may have a form of dwarfism? Possibly a rare one like Russell silver or something. But as I said haven't watched the videos so can't comment on her development

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
it's funny you mention that because I've always thought this about eduardo, especially the way he runs/walks.

ShadysBack
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadysBack »

vmars87 wrote:
ShadysBack wrote:I haven't watched their videos for months, but from the pictures, alessia looks to me as though she may have a form of dwarfism? Possibly a rare one like Russell silver or something. But as I said haven't watched the videos so can't comment on her development

it's funny you mention that because I've always thought this about eduardo, especially the way he runs/walks.
I see this too!

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

vmars87 wrote:

This was mentioned way back about E2 and I have to say I agree, his head is large in comparison to his body and his legs are short. I do think Alessia is very sweet but I’m worried something is amiss there, more worried for her as she has two idiotic parents to cope with!

rzbtg
Learner
Learner

Post by rzbtg »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:this 10 minutes out of my day thing. it isnt though. there a collage of the full day from morning to night. the hours not filmed are usually, from 10am-3.30 while the kids are at school. and the times they do film during the day. jonothan eats his lunch at 1pm in his office and play his playstation. Anna is watching TV, or in bed on the phone or getting ready or playing with the baby, then after those hours they go pick up there kids again and continue the afternoon and evening playing in the house. so tell me how they fit in a trip to the gym, disneyland and go out shopping between those hours without filming? cause lets face it, if they did more than they show, maybe the videos wouldnt actually put their audience to sleep.
Didn't they used to wok out in the garage??? Don't think they went out even for that... correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

as3675
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by as3675 »

Could Alessia possibly have Angelman Syndrome? It's an extremely rare disorder, but it is characterized by developmental delays, and the children usually appear to be happy/smiling all the time.

Amanda876
Learner
Learner

Post by Amanda876 »

I nearly had a heart attack 5 minutes into the vlog. Alessia is in the door jumper and can't touch the ground. Emilia and Eduardo are swinging her. Hasn't anyone told them that is horrible for development or very dangerous to swing her in? I know Jonathan was right there but still.

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

Amanda876 wrote:I nearly had a heart attack 5 minutes into the vlog. Alessia is in the door jumper and can't touch the ground. Emilia and Eduardo are swinging her. Hasn't anyone told them that is horrible for development or very dangerous to swing her in? I know Jonathan was right there but still.
oh my god, this and the footage of alessia rocking herself in that swing with her neck flopping about nearly gave me a heart attack as well. just so dangerous.

luaniko
Informer
Informer

Post by luaniko »

laura-palmer wrote:
Amanda876 wrote:I nearly had a heart attack 5 minutes into the vlog. Alessia is in the door jumper and can't touch the ground. Emilia and Eduardo are swinging her. Hasn't anyone told them that is horrible for development or very dangerous to swing her in? I know Jonathan was right there but still.
oh my god, this and the footage of alessia rocking herself in that swing with her neck flopping about nearly gave me a heart attack as well. just so dangerous.
same here, plus that footage really made me realize what everybody's been saying about her having a tiny body and a HUGE head. She's starting to look so off to me, it's really worrying.

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

I really don't understand how, whoever edited the vlog, thought that footage was ok.....it's one thing to watch something in person, but when they have to re-watch things while editing, do they not question things????? Alessia in the door frame, flopping about was really not normal....and E1/E2 swinging her about like that...well, I have no words.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

Holy shit, Mother Figure talking about Ale$$ia's 9 month update..

she's like nine months, like, she's affectionate like, like she snuggles, like into me..

who the fuck can listen to this bitch???? Maybe time for an English refresher course like lol
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

PrettyInATeacup

Post by PrettyInATeacup »

shes holding her out of view you can only see her head, wonder why ;)

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

It's sad to hear Anna laugh about Eduardo snatching things from the baby, like he did with Emilia. She ruined that boy. If your 9 month old whimpers when her brother comes towards her because of all the times he's taken things from her, it's not a cute little story! It's another little girl being taught to defer to the sibling with the penis.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

"Emilia had mine and Jonathan's undivided attention!" That poor baby seemed to spend half the day staring at the wall in her hyper speed rocker. Remember when they found her face down at the side of the sofa and giggled while she tried to rescue herself?

It's sadly predictable that she says both girls said "Dada" first, but her little prince of course said "Mama". Which means he loves her above all else, of course. (Most babies say Dada first, nothing to do with who is around them, it's how their mouth structures develop - here's a link sorry it's Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... veals.html) Mind you, the guy's an undeniable twat, but if if I had to personally choose one of those two to be my parent, I'd have to pick him. Shudder.

(We all know Anna is going to be the mother in law from HELL to Eduardo's future spouse one day, right? God help the girl - or guy - who tries to take her reincarnated Daddy away...)

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

Yeah, I cannot believe she said Emilia had their undivided attention. They were reported to protective services for their treatment/neglect of Emilia. They were awful to her.

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

Zippy wrote:Holy shit, Mother Figure talking about Ale$$ia's 9 month update..

she's like nine months, like, she's affectionate like, like she snuggles, like into me..

who the fuck can listen to this bitch???? Maybe time for an English refresher course like lol
She cannot string a sentence together at all!! But in that update where was the stuff A,Essie should be doing now? Rolling over, sitting up on her own ( as in being able to pull herself up) getting up in all fours ready to start crawling??? She is way behind, she doesn’t grab for food that’s why they feed her, she is like a five month old and in babies to be that behind is a worry. Children all develop at different paces but she seems behind in a lot of areas rather than just one or two.

StripeyGirl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by StripeyGirl »

This has probably been discussed before but I don’t follow this thread regularly... just watched some of Allessia’s 9 month update and I can’t belirvevsges STILL doing that weird twisting motion with her hands constantly. I thought at 3/4 months maybe she was just learning how her hands worked and trying new movements but surely at this point it’s a bit worrying?? My baby is a few weeks younger and never does that :?

Whimsy7
Talker
Talker

Post by Whimsy7 »

Anna actually states "she's not mobile yet, which I don't mind because I think when they get mobile that's when things get difficult".....she is such a lazy half ass*ed mother. They do absolutely nothing to help Alessia on with her development....to get her to crawl or be independent. Have we ever seen her having tummy time on the floor, playing with toys on her own, on a play mat? Anything???

The fact that Alessia wasn't even in view, just the top of her head, speaks volumes. In both E1 and E2's 9 month updates, they were in full view sat on the floor and/or being mobile. Poor baby.

Natsterino
Talker
Talker

Post by Natsterino »

Just saw Anna wearing the seabands on her wrists in the vlog. So I think she must be pregnant. It’s the same gap she had between the E’s and we all know Anna loves matchy matchy and is a creature of habit. I actually could not go through watching another pregnancy. The way Jonathan carried on last time was a disgrace. He ruined his own channel with his carry on and now they are still feeling the fall out from it. All that click bait and that STUPID fucking name game. The outrage over the ‘we forgot to tell you her name’ good god I just couldn’t stand it all over again. If she is pregnant I think it will be the final nail in their YouTube coffin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoppyFlower1
Informer
Informer

Post by PoppyFlower1 »

i don't understand how people enjoy them. there videos are so boring. just kids acted silly infront of the camera and him. i enjoy watching the 8 passengers even though they do things that irritate me at times, but atleast there vlogs are full of drama and interest which is why their sucessful at the moment. but saconejolys are so irrelevant

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

I'm so used to watching north american baby updates where they actually give facts from the doctor, does she never do this?

Return to “Anna Saccone”