Jonathan Joly's rape joke & why Asda fired Anna Saccone

Nus
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jonathan Joly's rape joke & why Asda fired Anna Saccone

Post by Nus »

guy, i stopped watching the SJ's too cos i don't like anna and she's so stuck up and felt bad for the crap she gives Jonathan, especially that time she told him to take a pic and he was holding so many things, and she said if he drops her phone she will kill him. like wth, at least take some load off him and then take a pic. Also the fact that she said she looked like a homeless person on instagram was so dumb. and the rape fake letter

literally don't like them now, but guys this roofie thing was a joke, and everyone is over reacting. This is the only topic i think everyone over reacted, but the things i mentioned above so totally need reacting too. but he was joking about the roofie.

Nus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nus »

also can i take this time to ask where Natasha is? i havent seen their vlogs since before christmas and i didnt even see her much then. Is there no more nanny as the kids have gotten older?

I also hated anna for being so lazy and having a nanny 24/7 and never doing a single thing. like i get it, you can't work at home with a child next to you, so i wouldn't mind having a nanny a couple of hours a day when i am working at home just so i can work in piece, but seriously even to push a pram?! that OTT!. i would call myself spoilt and lazy for that.

i would get so annoyed seeing Natasha pushing the pram everywhere, and anna not once helping or anything. like even if i had a nan, i would take in turns to push the pram, and would feel so bad for Tash pushing the pram all the time.
anyways you guys know what i mean :) Its ok to have a helping hand, but not 24/7 just so i can put makeup on and take pics and do food shopping and work out and write blog posts about it. i think thats about it, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks :)

Nus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Nus »

sorry my last post, i'll stop posting, but what does this mean

The kids, aged 1 and 3, are regularly kept awake till midnight to do Mummy’s infomercials on Snapchat for her multi-platform sponsership deals

what multi-platform sponsorship deals? I don't have social media or snapchat, and if i did, i wouldn't follow them as i don't want them making an money out of me.

DaphneDoes103
Stalker
Stalker

Post by DaphneDoes103 »

He is disgudting :| :|

iwasbored
Debater
Debater

Post by iwasbored »

Wow he is so sick, he made the video private (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8xmTRSaPjU) good thing it's on here for evidence. Ever since the whole Standford rape case has become a top story in the news it reminded me of this.

Did anyone else know of this?

CarolinaKeely
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CarolinaKeely »

I've only written on this board a few times because everything I would say is usually already said. But, I'm writing an email to a smaller youtuber that is an advocate for victims of rape and sexual assault. I'm so sick of this. As a survivor myself, this joke is something that should have driven them out of business. Rape isn't funny. Being violated isn't funny. He's teaching thousands of minor girls that consent is a joke and it's ok for men to treat them however they feel. ugh fuming from this all over again.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

CarolinaKeely wrote:I've only written on this board a few times because everything I would say is usually already said. But, I'm writing an email to a smaller youtuber that is an advocate for victims of rape and sexual assault. I'm so sick of this. As a survivor myself, this joke is something that should have driven them out of business. Rape isn't funny. Being violated isn't funny. He's teaching thousands of minor girls that consent is a joke and it's ok for men to treat them however they feel. ugh fuming from this all over again.
Kind of reminds me of that Brock dude (from Stanford). It should be common sense that rape is not a joke. Thank you for helping us :love2:

badgal

Post by badgal »

From WE NEED TO TALK published 14th June 2016:
[video][/video]

purplecurtain
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by purplecurtain »

Nesoi wrote:
purplecurtain wrote:7th January 1pm: Asda send this email to someone who alerted them to Jonathan's rape joke:
If u look above it has been included after this sentence 7th January 1pm: Asda send this email to someone who alerted them to Jonathan's rape joke:
it wouldn't load for me no matter how many times i tried so now i look like the goon! thanks though

nooranna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nooranna »

Why is everyone so rude towards the SacconeJolys?
They are amazing parents and love their children more than anything!
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, that makes us human.
<3

nooranna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nooranna »

<3

nooranna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nooranna »

<3
[youtube][/youtube]

nooranna
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nooranna »

<3
[youtube][/youtube]

Justbeingcurious
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Justbeingcurious »

Didn't know this wow

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

You know how Bianca Del Rio's thing is her Rolodex of hate, potatojokes is literally the leprechaun of misogyny and date rape.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Return to “Anna Saccone”