Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

shannigans
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 4

Post by shannigans »

Damn...this video was wild. She's eating meat?? Like jesus just eat fish and eggs or something. I find that so weird that she's completely eating meat now. I truly don't think the health issues are enough to do that.

It's all vanity stuff and then "brain fog" but also like...her "brain fog" is forgetting a few things at the grocery store? When's the "I have ADHD" video coming, because that's how insane she takes these small things like...oh my god. EVERYONE forgets things at the grocery store haha I just can't! It's laughable!

She just has such little going on in her life that every little thing is like...a huge deal. And she's looking for problems. People who don't have a lot going on do this subconciously. It's like how some people worry because worrying FEELS productive when in reality you aren't doing anything productive.

Like jesus I feel for this girl but I mean...this is just insane.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

She is so unstable it’s insane. I can not believe she is officially anti-vegan. Wtf? The most preachy annoying, PETA spokesperson is officially eating eggs and meat, and acting like vegans are too extreme. I’m freaking shocked at how quickly this happened.

I feel horrible for her when I listen to these. She is so incredibly self absorbed. You can tell she is going days, if not weeks, without human interaction, and she’s just thinking about herself and obsessing. I really wonder if she takes drugs by herself at home and just analyzes herself to death. It’s not normal. The fact that she can sit at home for weeks at a time and still be making decent income is not good for her mental health. She needs to go out and do something in the world and stop being so obsessed with herself. It’s scary. She’s always wanted to be ~not like other girls~ and now she’s acting like she’s some sort of abnormal alien person who is a next level thinker unlike anyone else. She needs serious help.

Kideema99
Debater
Debater

Post by Kideema99 »

I messaged Richard (VeganGains), to please call her out on it because her reasons for eating meat aren't valid. I really hope he does lmao!

Please go to Richards newest video and thumb up the request i commented! Should be the newest comment on there.
Last edited by Kideema99 on Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff »

Kideema99 wrote:I messaged Richard (VeganGains), to please call her out on it because her reasons for eating meat aren't valid. I really hope he does lmao!
I was just thinking I can't wait to see his response!

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

Lmfao. Can I just take a moment to say how grateful I am for all the entertainment kalel brings?
I didn’t watch the video but I’m reading all of your comments and thinking “what the actual fuck is going on”. She is so crazy but it’s so entertaining

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

I know a lot of people here are not Vegan. And Most of her viewers are not vegan as well . That said I have always Known she would stop being Vegan . She had such an inconsistent unhealthy diet. It was never a variety of foods . An avocado for breakfast with salt and black pepper ???????? wtf . She would always stay away from certain plant foods and never wanted to supplement and her diet always seemed restrictive.

Look at people like Tess Begg and Naturally Stefanie and those girls are beaming with energy and workout. I you see what they eat thats what A Vegan Plant based diet should look like. Not kalel. People that eat like kalel will never bea healthy because they center it all around their looks and vanity.

Emily2424
Debater
Debater

Post by Emily2424 »

Kalel is scares me. I feel like shes a perfect example of how easily manipulated people are. Jessus Christ shes a total Narcissist , self absorb bitch. It took me a while to notice it but once I did It made me question why so many dont. Literally shes such a hypocrite its just so scary the way she is and how she manipulates others around her. For her everyone is the problem EXCAPT HER . And she legit says and feels as though shes "trying" to change yet she never does. all she does is talk talk talk but doesnt walk the walk

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff »

Emily2424 wrote:Kalel is scares me. I feel like shes a perfect example of how easily manipulated people are. Jessus Christ shes a total Narcissist , self absorb bitch. It took me a while to notice it but once I did It made me question why so many dont. Literally shes such a hypocrite its just so scary the way she is and how she manipulates others around her. For her everyone is the problem EXCAPT HER . And she legit says and feels as though shes "trying" to change yet she never does. all she does is talk talk talk but doesnt walk the walk
it took me a while to notice too. I thought people here were too harsh on her but now I can see what they mean.

whitewingedslug

Post by whitewingedslug »

I feel really, really sad for her. The parts about being consumed by analysing her health for days at a time until they melted into one... and about looking in the mirror and seeing a decaying body... I truly hope someone in her life (maybe her mum?) can come and talk her down from all this nonsense. It's so easy to see that she's just spiralling into paranoia and catastophising over the smallest things.

Minor health conditions are a part of life, everyone has at least a couple. The important thing isn't to "heal" your body to perfection, it's to LIVE LIFE to the fullest anyway.

I hope that this is all just a product of her isolation and that one day she looks back at this period in her life and laughs. :love2:

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

OMG where to even start. First of all, women can miscarry for the dumbest reason. You feel more stressed than usual? Your body decides that a baby is not a good idea right now. <-- doesn't apply to everyone, but you get the idea. Just because your testosterone is a bit higher, that doesn't mean you're infertile. If you get your period your body still has estrogen. Where the fuck is she getting this info from? She's not going bald, if you want an example of male pattern baldness, check out Prince William and Prince Harry. EVERYONE has chin hair, some have blonde hair, some have mostly blonde and maybe 1 or 2 dark hairs. She doesn't have a deep voice, her voice is very feminine (at least to me).

Y'all, I can't listen to that damn video , it makes me mad. If you find any gems let me know, I have actual microbiology homework to do.

P.S. "Full blown nerd status" Bitch please :rofl:

teenage_jewitch
Learner
Learner

Post by teenage_jewitch »

God, how can someone who's been handed almost everything in life be this miserable? Her existence makes me so sad...She needs some sort of goal outside of being obsessed with herself.
:love2: heath ledger nearly broke jake gyllenhaal's nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard when filming brokeback mountain :love2:

teenage_jewitch
Learner
Learner

Post by teenage_jewitch »

Sorry for the double post, but got a little farther in the video...Honestly Kalel being a lesbian makes a lot of sense. I never got the impression she really respected? or liked? the men she dated, she just wants the approval and validation of men around her.
:love2: heath ledger nearly broke jake gyllenhaal's nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard when filming brokeback mountain :love2:

whitewingedslug

Post by whitewingedslug »

staedtler wrote:OMG where to even start. First of all, women can miscarry for the dumbest reason. You feel more stressed than usual? Your body decides that a baby is not a good idea right now. <-- doesn't apply to everyone, but you get the idea. Just because your testosterone is a bit higher, that doesn't mean you're infertile. If you get your period your body still has estrogen. Where the fuck is she getting this info from? She's not going bald, if you want an example of male pattern baldness, check out Prince William and Prince Harry. EVERYONE has chin hair, some have blonde hair, some have mostly blonde and maybe 1 or 2 dark hairs. She doesn't have a deep voice, her voice is very feminine (at least to me).
THANK YOU! Like she literally GOT PREGNANT and she thinks she's INFERTILE.

9kittykat12
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 9kittykat12 »

Longtime lurker, first time poster.
Fuck kalel. This latest video has me fuming. She never was an ethical vegan. She did it all for the views. She’s so fucking fake and gives a fuck about no one but herself and her designer cat that she only likes cause shes pretty. She probably only got rid of Chibi because he doesn’t fit into her image of “perfection”, whatever the fuck that is. “I don’t wanna take supplements” is such a bullshit excuse. And she said that the “only” way to get zinc as a vegan is pumpkin seeds, which is a lie. Just like 90% of everything that comes out of her mouth. Shit, she’s probably been eating McDonald’s off camera this entire time that she’s claimed to be vegan online. If I kind of liked her before, that period is OVER. I mean I loved to mentally hate on her before, but I also kind of felt bad for her, and could relate to her in a way. I actually thought she cared about animals. Stupid, stupid me.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

I'm just surprised she hasn't hopped on the Breast implant illness train. A bunch of influencers (especially in the fitness realm) have claimed similar things and magically cured themselves by getting their implants out. The science is very fuzzy on it (ie nonexistent), so right up Kalel's alley.

Also, so I know BC isn't for everyone, but it basically sounded like it would've helped A LOT of these so called problems from too much testosterone (along with supplements) . At least from how she described it affecting her body when she was on it. Hell, she might have not even needed accutane if it really was just a hormone thing that the pill could balance (obviously could be more complicated, but the pill has been helpful for a ton of women to clear up acne). I don't know, it just seems like a much simpler solution to try than going as drastic as accutane or going back on veganism. But BC is a personal thing... although I think I'd try the pill before I went full tilt and tried hormone replacement therapy. :? But this is my rational brain talking, so I doubt Kalel and her famous doctor will even stop to think about less drastic means.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

The reason kalel will never hop onto the breast implant illness train is because she’s too vain. She likes her boobs. She is not going to take them out for the sake of her health. Her appearance matters more to her than her health

badmorning
Learner
Learner

Post by badmorning »

Reading these posts has been a wild trip I thought y'all were spitballing predictions but no this is happening. And here I thought she could do a Christmas alone series--she went the not vegan anymore/lesbian route. Where do you even go from here???

Alina88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alina88 »

Kalel then: Look here you uneducated, uninformed idiots! There is literally NO REASON in this day and age to be killing and eating animals! I like to live MY life with as little blood on my hands as possible! You bitches better recognize that I AM THE VEGAN QUEEN.

Kalel now: I WILL LITERALLY STAB A BABY COW AND DRINK ITS BLOOD IF THAT WILL MAKE MY HAIR STOP SHEDDING.

Vegan gains is going to have an absolute field day with this. It's going to be a bloodbath. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

shes a loser and crazy. sitting home all day overanalyzing everything about her body. nutjob

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

All this makes me wonder if Anthony and Cyrus are sitting back and thinking “WOW I SURE DODGDED A BULLET!”

Return to “Kalel”