Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kalel: If You Date Me, I'll Give You a Feral Cat (Part 42)

Post by sarstar112 »

quartz_ wrote:Literally why the hell did she get another cat? She already tried that twice and it didn’t work out. Oh but it’ll work this time with a BABY cat? I’m predicting Buki might injure the kitten and 100% she isn’t going to keep this cat forever unless she is expecting Buki to pass away or something.
I think she said it would work out because she’s getting another savannah, not a domestic cat like Chibi was

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Also, for someone who says they hate taking their photo...her channel banner says otherwise. Lol jesus

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

sarstar112 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:38 pm
Also, for someone who says they hate taking their photo...her channel banner says otherwise. Lol jesus
this banner is the lamest fakest thing . trying too hard too smile, trying too hard to look cute :barf: FAIL

Fishbiscuits
Learner
Learner

Post by Fishbiscuits »

sarstar112 wrote:
I think she means it more in a "I hate having pictures taken of me by other people cause I can't control what those pictures end up looking like and i have to be in control" type of way tbh

(but i also high key hate that banner. It's so fake and just....that fucking top. What is it with people who've had a boobjob and that top? I swear Evelina has the same one)

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Fishbiscuits wrote:
sarstar112 wrote:
I think she means it more in a "I hate having pictures taken of me by other people cause I can't control what those pictures end up looking like and i have to be in control" type of way tbh

(but i also high key hate that banner. It's so fake and just....that fucking top. What is it with people who've had a boobjob and that top? I swear Evelina has the same one)
Oh yeah...speaking of her boobjob has anyone had the thought that she may have breast implant illness based off all the health and appearance issues she’s dealt with since she got them? Karissa Pukas made a video on how her implants were making her sick and someone commented saying she should talk to Kalel about hers (karissa responded saying she has discussed this with kalel so she’s aware of it) but I’m curious to know if Kalel has been dealing with the process of potentially getting her implants removed..or if she’s in denial about it being a possibility. She seems like the type of person who wouldn’t want to believe it

coconut_queen
Informer
Informer

Post by coconut_queen »

On her last video, someone commented the time stamp 4:39 and said she sounds like a chimpanzee so I had to watch it back to see what they were talking about and it made me cry laughing.
Also, can't believe no one mentioned the part in that video where she said she "couldn't lie worth a shit" lmao, she must be referencing how many times she has been caught in her lies.

"Please give me all your money"

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

1. she's a huge LIAR
2. she's crazy as FUCK
3. she's the least self-aware person EVER
4. all of the above ✔️

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

youtubersuck wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:53 am
1. she's a huge LIAR
2. she's crazy as FUCK
4. all of the above ✔️
True. Speaking of which remember her “I’m so woke” phase? :rofl: I’ll never get over her telling her viewers how woke she is and we need to open our eyes. Reminds me of what she said about Kanye’s genius comment. If you have to tell people you probably aren’t..

blurholic11
Talker
Talker

Post by blurholic11 »

Wow it's been a long time since I posted but tbh, I hate how she's always away when she runs out of sponsors just to post a video but at the same time, it's really intriguing about the things she somewhat promises on her videos. You know, school, cook book, fashion empire and stuff. Can't help but just LOL at it.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

Maybe her cats ate her? "Reclusive Youtuber eaten by cats..."

pinkpuff
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpuff »

Girltyler wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:16 am
youtubersuck wrote:
1. she's a huge LIAR
2. she's crazy as FUCK
4. all of the above ✔️
True. Speaking of which remember her “I’m so woke” phase? :rofl: I’ll never get over her telling her viewers how woke she is and we need to open our eyes. Reminds me of what she said about Kanye’s genius comment. If you have to tell people you probably aren’t..
When was this phase and where can I watch it?

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

tbt

we look at you and laugh alright

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Girltyler »

pinkpuff wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:13 pm
Girltyler wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:16 am
youtubersuck wrote:
1. she's a huge LIAR
2. she's crazy as FUCK
4. all of the above ✔️
When was this phase and where can I watch it?
Right around when her and Cyrus started dating.. most of them are deleted now but you can still find a lot of them on different accounts. I think it was when she was using the thumbnails with thick black lines and white written in them. Ironically when she started getting all the surgeries is when she pushed the “woke” phase

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

Hi all, long time no see...I got so bored with this pathetic bitch that I forgot about GG

I have a few questions that I was hoping one of you guys might know. I can't figure out her timeline and I've been really busy with some family problems so I don't have time to sit through all her videos and figure these out on my own, so thank you in advance if anyone can help.

How long has she been single?
How many times have her and Cyrus broken up/gotten back together/broken up?
Does anyone think she's been on dates and seen other guys after the whole "im gonna be single, I'm actively trying to repel men" bullshit?
ImageImageImage

allthatfizzels21
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by allthatfizzels21 »

Hopefully I can finally comment here. Longtime lurker. It feels she has aspbergers along with her OCD. The constant mimicking other people is a way to cope for women. I score high but not enough to get a formal diagnosis. I have two spectrum(boys) kids. Prefabricated "masks" based on studies of human body language and syntaxic cadence is very common with higher functioning asd especially in women. Her loving being alone is probably burnout. Her personality is just a collage of fictional characters she cobbled together out of stuff she absorbed through movies, television, comics, magazines, books and other women in her life. She's also identified positive traits in others and deliberately tried to emulate them in those ways. Her need for perfection etc is so telling to me anyway. Her obsessions and fixations on special topics and then moving on is also a symptom. I hope she gets help and finds out who she really is underneath all the social mimicry.

Post by Guest »

allthatfizzels21 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:52 pm
Hopefully I can finally comment here. Longtime lurker. It feels she has aspbergers along with her OCD. The constant mimicking other people is a way to cope for women. I score high but not enough to get a formal diagnosis. I have two spectrum(boys) kids. Prefabricated "masks" based on studies of human body language and syntaxic cadence is very common with higher functioning asd especially in women. Her loving being alone is probably burnout. Her personality is just a collage of fictional characters she cobbled together out of stuff she absorbed through movies, television, comics, magazines, books and other women in her life. She's also identified positive traits in others and deliberately tried to emulate them in those ways. Her need for perfection etc is so telling to me anyway. Her obsessions and fixations on special topics and then moving on is also a symptom. I hope she gets help and finds out who she really is underneath all the social mimicry.

i always assumed she had bpd. im not a psychiatrist though. but she acts exactly like this girl i knew who had that.

fractured sense of identity, no real friends , can only function in a relationship if the other person has low self esteem etc

Veronica_Star
Informer
Informer

Post by Veronica_Star »

So ummm...

Where’s the video she promised?

ohnok
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohnok »

Veronica_Star wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:24 pm
So ummm...

Where’s the video she promised?
With her clothing brand, house, dog, book, other clothing deal...

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

icecream77 wrote:
allthatfizzels2delete wrote:

i always assumed she had bpd. im not a psychiatrist though. but she acts exactly like this girl i knew who had that.

fractured sense of identity, no real friends , can only function in a relationship if the other person has low self esteem etc

OT but what do you guys think about Marzia? The girl has similar to Kalel behavior. Marzia also copies her hobbies from others, almost no real friends.her best school friend had low self esteem when Marzia approached her.

Post by Guest »

emmagossiper wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:15 am
icecream77 wrote:
allthatfizzels2delete wrote:

OT but what do you guys think about Marzia? The girl has similar to Kalel behavior. Marzia also copies her hobbies from others, almost no real friends.her best school friend had low self esteem when Marzia approached her.
tbh 90 percent of youtubers seem to be social rejects ,toxic and mentally off.

Return to “Kalel”