Forever Maureen

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Forever Maureen

Post by Moochy »

Momo, tell us about James' ex, Elizabeth.

I looked her up on Facebook and she is a very beautiful lady with many chins.

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

Moochy wrote:Momo is the poster girl for the Age of Government Entitlement.

Can't work but can spend all day scheming on how to make / get money.
In a way she sounds like my bro's white trash friends.
The ones who say that people care too much about financing a family rather than having one, and have actively played the system in order to get more benefits, and probably had a kid because the wife doesn't want a work, and having a kid means more benefits.
Yea those people.
That's who Maureen sounds like.

I used to feel really badly for her, but nope, not anymore.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

growlithe wrote: The ones who say that people care too much about financing a family rather than having one, and have actively played the system in order to get more benefits, and probably had a kid because the wife doesn't want a work, and having a kid means more benefits.
I think there's a sociological term for people like that. I'm not joking. I remember in one of my classes we discussed the cost of raising a family and how people who are financially literate will think about that before deciding to have children and how people who don't understand (or don't care) are the ones who do have children. Therefore perpetuating the poverty cycle because more children are born to people who cannot afford to have them and more people end up in poverty.
RETIRED MODERATOR

Nina-
Learner
Learner

Post by Nina- »

I noticed Davit commented on a few of Momo's facebook pictures. Are they friends? What even :rofl:

LittleLotte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleLotte »

GoombaHughes wrote:Maureen's not hurting for money. According to her recent Facebook posts, while jobless, she's actively looking to buy a house. Like THIS BEAUTY :rofl: - http://www.trulia.com/property/31643548 ... 18#photo-6 and this http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhom ... 5304-48308#

Momo and bro Cody Rhodes must have saved a bundle by stuffing themselves silly at a free soup kitchen. (also on her page) I wonder if she's still receiving & cashing daddy scissors social security checks, which were suppose to stop once he was incarcerated? if a mistake was made, I wouldn't put it past her to do so.

Have a look into the world of Momo, https://www.facebook.com/WrestlerX :corn:
Her lack of common sense, stupidity, and bullshit, makes kai look like a Rhodes scholar.
Holy crap...those houses are NICE and cost around the same as the houses I am looking at where I live. Except, you get a lot less for the same price here since the average cost of a house is 400-500k. Lame.

Anyways, my boyfriend and I are looking at houses and we went to see a couple of them so far and there's SO much involved. There's no way Momo could hack it. She'd need at least 20 percent down (lest she pay PMI), a mortgage pre-approval letter from the bank, pay transfer fees if the house is bank owned, pay an inspector for EVERY house she puts an offer in on, pay for closing costs, hire a real estate attorney, and of course if she actually became a homeowner by some miracle....pay mortgage + utilities + property taxes + homeowner's insurance. And you have to have a lot of your money in escrow so the bank knows you have the money on hand to pay for everything necessary.

brangelina
Learner
Learner

Post by brangelina »

Oh my gosh you guys. I have been following Kailyn off and on since ONTD would make posts about her years ago, but this is the first time during this whole mess I've wanted to un-lurk.

At first I thought "Who in the world would feel threatened by the most basic person on YouTube?" and now after following this internet wormhole down, I know. :o And I feel genuinely bad for Maureen. If everything she has said is true, I feel bad for her. If she's lying about the cancer to get attention on the internet, I still feel bad for her.

Has she ever said what her brother has been diagnosed with? I skimmed her posts enough to see where she said he had a seizure while she was driving. Is she the only one taking care of him? Does he have a social worker or someone who checks on them?

Are her facebook friends people from here? What do the people around her think of this "wedding planning"? So many questions. :?

itsjustme
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by itsjustme »

I suppose when you set your sights on out-doing Kailyn, you're a permanent resident at rock bottom and don't aim very high. At least Momo chooses things that might actually be achievable. You go, Momo. One day, you WILL outshine Kaikai. Just might be a long ways away.

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

GoombaHughes wrote:
jamkzr83 wrote:Momo, could you do a makeup channel? I would totally subscibiththth. Also, could you please answer my question from months ago about how big Madd's peen is. Thanks BB.
I'm pretty sure she told the pretty ladies at the sunflower academy, that it's shaped like a pine cone and its name is Rob. Nothing on size, though. Sorry. :)
lol, ew

mikasa90
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mikasa90 »

Omg Momo, I think your novel is already written. Just collect all of your Facebook, GG, and Yahoo posts, convert them to book form, and call it a memoir.

Also, get James a bra ffs.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

GoombaHughes wrote:
jamkzr83 wrote:Momo, could you do a makeup channel? I would totally subscibiththth. Also, could you please answer my question from months ago about how big Madd's peen is. Thanks BB.
I'm pretty sure she told the pretty ladies at the sunflower academy, that it's shaped like a pine cone and its name is Rob. Nothing on size, though. Sorry. :)
I always thought pinecone rob was an actual person? lol omg

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

LittleLotte, just out of interest, you receive govt funding due to a disability right? Does that impact your ability to buy a house? As in, if you have assets, is your disability payment reduced.

I swear Momo hasn't thought this through.

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

>soup kitchen
>buy a house

Yea okay Momo.

LittleLotte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleLotte »

Moochy wrote:LittleLotte, just out of interest, you receive govt funding due to a disability right? Does that impact your ability to buy a house? As in, if you have assets, is your disability payment reduced.

I swear Momo hasn't thought this through.
If you are on SSI, yes. Because you cannot have more than 2k in resources while on SSI. It does not affect SSDI. You are allowed to own a home on SSI though, same for SSDI. And since my SSDI and SSI combined is very low, we opted to use my boyfriend's income for the mortgage. So the house would be in his name and some of the utilities will be in mine. I will be contributing as much as I can because it would be really unfair to have my boyfriend pay for everything.

My boyfriend and I plan on getting married in the future, so I will lose SSI then but it's not that much so it will not be a problem. We wanted to get a house first and live together for a few years before we get married. And yanno, see how well we do with the baby since I'm due next month.

MunsterCheese
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MunsterCheese »

Ms.NorthPole wrote:
GoombaHughes wrote:
I always thought pinecone rob was an actual person? lol omg
Hahah. Me too!

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

He is real. Momo went to the lake with him and started making cryptic tweets about having sex and complaining about how expensive condoms are. She kept talking about how painful/uncomfortable it was so pretty ladies on MF started joking that she lost her virginity to a pinecone.

growlithe
Informer
Informer

Post by growlithe »

Momo should've just gone to her uni's health centre and grabbed some condoms from them. Even if she had graduated already, she can use uni services as an alumna for like 5 years, and while I don't think she'd be able to see the nurse there, she could at least grab some condoms from the bowl at the desk.
While she's there she should go to the career services office as well. And James should. Did he not go to uni also?

LittleLotte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleLotte »

Lmao. She can't afford condoms but thinks she can afford a house. HAHAHAHAHAH.

Pepperkake

Post by Pepperkake »

"I got married because the licence was about to expire" and "I got pregnant because I couldn't afford condoms" are literally the worst reasons EVER. Even worse than Kai's.

NB: I realise Maureen is neither mawwied or prennent at this moment, but it's not so far-fetched to believe that that might happen.

z0mbiez
Talker
Talker

Post by z0mbiez »

Not a diary, Maureen.

LittleLotte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LittleLotte »

Ms.NorthPole wrote:"I got married because the licence was about to expire" and "I got pregnant because I couldn't afford condoms" are literally the worst reasons EVER. Even worse than Kai's.

NB: I realise Maureen is neither mawwied or prennent at this moment, but it's not so far-fetched to believe that that might happen.
Sadly, you're going to turn out to be right one of these days. It's only a matter of time. But hey, maybe with any luck, Momo will be infertile. She can't even afford a cardboard box to live in, let alone a decent place in a safe neighborhood that's not infested with roaches.

Return to “Wrestler X”