Kristin Gehm

HBumpkin
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm

Post by HBumpkin »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:Ok newbie here and y'all have me in stitches. Imagine my surprise to find people 'gossiping' about Kristin Gehm. I'm looking at her with a totally new set of eyes. I thought i was the only one who wondered how the hell she keeps getting bigger. I am hefty myself, so I'm not hating on her fatness, but damn...she used to talk about the gastric bypass all the time. But she's still so heavy and appears to not have lost an ounce. I also found myself SMH at her volgs that show her supposedly tiny lunches and her "healthy' Aldi's hauls. I'd say to myself after watching said vlogs "self, how in blu didly fuck did this heifer get so big eating one stick of string cheese and some yogurt."

That being said I do overall like her. I like that she's chunky and loves makeup - but I've found my home to snark on her and Bill.

I used to watch her Vlogs religiously, but hell now she does them every weekend. There's only but so much snow and fish fry's this gal can watch. Who 'highly requested' those boring ass videos? Please enlighten me.
And then this quote of the heifer getting so big eating one stick of string cheese and yogurt! You guys never let me down. A great great laugh for tonight.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

HBumpkin wrote:I think all these "requests" for certain videos are coming from one of her other personalities. And btw, you hit the nail on the head calling the gastric bypass useless. She lost 70 pounds after the surgery, and she has gained at least 20 back. So she essentially had gastric bypass to lose 50 pounds. I would be so embarrassed to admit that publicly. Sometimes I think she has so many subs because folks feel sorry for her. I think she gets sympathy views. But the tiny bit of popularity she has on YT has completely gone to her head. The name dropping is getting out of hand. And none of the people she mentions are known by anyone outside the YT community. But don't tell K that. She thinks she's a celebrity. I'm surprised the mayor of her hick town hasn't given her the key to the city. Because she's so well known and all. :?
OMG! I am dying with laughter with the mayor giving her the key to the city quote! That one will have me laughing for days. Even though this thread is so mean, I have to say that coming here and reading gives me some serious giggles.[/quote]
I see her subscribers on YouTube and followers on Instagram constantly blowing smoke up her a$$. Making comments like, "you look so beautiful girl!" and tons of other overly glowing remarks on Kristin's appearance. I wondered why for the longest time, but finally came up with a few theories:
- I think a lot of people feel bad for her. Being that she is so far from being a "beauty guru", yet tries SOOO hard to be one. Also, I think a lot of her viewers don't realize when they first start watching how full of herself she is (it took me awhile to see it) and figure she probably doesn't have the best self esteem, so they try to throw her a bone, not knowing how highly she already thinks of herself.
- I think some people tell her how great she is because she has more subscribers than them and they are trying to get into her and Emily's "club.
- Then I think she has several viewers like me who are there for comedic relief. The comedic relief btw isn't at her dumb jokes.
So yeah, those are some of the reasons why I think she has as many subscribers as she does and why people are constantly telling her she is gorgeous, beautiful, glowing, yada yada yada. I bet if the posters of those comments knew that they were going to her head and giving her so much confidence in herself that she no longer feels the strong urge to lose weight they would stop. I mean a nice compliment here or there is fine, but these are just over the top flowery fantasies about the way she looks. It's very disturbing because it gives her such a big head and has obviously helped her to convince herself that she looks great at her current weight. Therefore keeping her from continuing to try and lose the rest of her weight. Those compliments are becoming enabling, but I don't think the posters realize that

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

So yeah, those are some of the reasons why I think she has as many subscribers as she does and why people are constantly telling her she is gorgeous, beautiful, glowing, yada yada yada. I bet if the posters of those comments knew that they were going to her head and giving her so much confidence in herself that she no longer feels the strong urge to lose weight they would stop. I mean a nice compliment here or there is fine, but these are just over the top flowery fantasies about the way she looks. It's very disturbing because it gives her such a big head and has obviously helped her to convince herself that she looks great at her current weight. Therefore keeping her from continuing to try and lose the rest of her weight. Those compliments are becoming enabling, but I don't think the posters realize that[/quote]

I completely agree with your last statement. All the glowing compliments from viewers are making her think there is no need for her to lose anymore weight. The woman clearly loves to eat, and since her fat ass "looks so beautiful", why the hell not keep on gorging on fried fish. Her viewers are not doing her any favors but I guess they don't know what else to say. Btw, I haven't noticed Emily saying that much about Kristin lately or commenting her videos. I wonder if Emily's pregnancy excitement has put a damper on their friendship. I'm sure there is some jealousy on Kristin's part.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Can someone tell me how she knows Stephen? He can't be from bfe Wisconsin is he? Something about k and Bob...(I think I may have called him Bill above..my bad)..anyways Bob in particular always strikes me as being one comment away from saying something homophobic or racist. I could be totally off base but it is just a vibe I get. I have zero to substantiate it other than the fact that he's old and the live on bfe. Anyone else get that vibe?

rfdad
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rfdad »

The compliments are definitely enabling her. There is no way that she can weigh the weight she does by eating watermelon and granola and the portion sizes she shows on camera; you know she is stuffing her face off camera.

I don't know Bob, but he seems like your typical guy from Western Wisconsin or Eastern Minnesota (he has a Minnesotan accent). I think he is fed up with having a camera shoved in his face all day long. Some of his comments are pretty snarky. She mentioned in her last video that now that he has the boat he is happier than he's been in a long time. Dontcha think that could be because he can now get away from you and have some privacy Kristin?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

rfdad wrote:The compliments are definitely enabling her. There is no way that she can weigh the weight she does by eating watermelon and granola and the portion sizes she shows on camera; you know she is stuffing her face off camera.

I don't know Bob, but he seems like your typical guy from Western Wisconsin or Eastern Minnesota (he has a Minnesotan accent). I think he is fed up with having a camera shoved in his face all day long. Some of his comments are pretty snarky. She mentioned in her last video that now that he has the boat he is happier than he's been in a long time. Dontcha think that could be because he can now get away from you and have some privacy Kristin?
It's completely insulting to viewers (her "friends") and viewers like me who love to hate her that she keeps trying to keep up the idea that she maintains a 270 lb frame eating less than 1000 calories a day. Just absolutely ridiculous. Her fat ass and bloated, hideous drunk face tell a different story than her bullshit Instagram/social media.

And bless Bob for getting that boat. Bob the Troll has grown on me (only relative to her). And I'm thrilled he has an opportunity to get the hell away from her horse laugh and bitchy, passive-aggresssive attitude. Until she stops spending untold thousands on makeup for her God's-idea-of-a-bad-joke face, she needs to shut the hell up about his spending on the boat or ANYTHING. He's still behind her in the spending, with a BOAT to show for it. She should be completely ashamed and totally humiliated that she's been pulled into "Keeping up with the Jones'" with women half her size and age. Totally shameful.

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Man I'm really letting my bitch flag fly now that I've found you all. But does anyone notice how Kristin always says "do for you" aka I'll 'do that for you" if you want me to "do that for you." She said it at least 6 times in her hairbasket video posted for topic Tuesday. It sounded really high and mighty, like she's doing us a favor. Which I guess she is, but the sound of it just seemed like she was deigning to do it for us peons. MMV and all that I suppose.

simplelifegal
Learner
Learner

Post by simplelifegal »

yeah she'd really be doing me a favor by sharing her current skin care routine... the yt beauty community is so weird!!!!

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

^^^^^but it is Topic Tuesday ya know! She does it alllllllll for us so we can be informed on that topic. LOL!!!! Yea I agree with you. Her hair is not all that great for all that different styling products. I have good hair and don't flip flop like she does with products on hair.
Somebody Sedate Me.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

krystalized wrote:^^^^^but it is Topic Tuesday ya know! She does it alllllllll for us so we can be informed on that topic. LOL!!!! Yea I agree with you. Her hair is not all that great for all that different styling products. I have good hair and don't flip flop like she does with products on hair.
Much like the way all that high-end makeup does nothing for her face, all those salon hair products are doing nothing for her hair. She could buy all her hair products from Walmart, and it would make absolutely no difference in the appearance of her hair. She adds insult to injury by keeping that fine limp hair in such an outdated, old lady do. It's like she WANTS to look 15 years older than she actually is!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She really had to stress over and over how shocked she was that she liked the Suave product. It doesn't take big $$$ to make your hair look like shit. She just hasn't figured that out yet.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

I can't even bring myself to watch her latest video on how she gets her hair looking so "fabulous"...lol! She is seriously delusional thinking anyone would want hair advice from her, ummmmm no! I would be more likely to listen to Dr. Phil on haircare products than Kristin! Also, I'm sure she only made this video because it was "soooo requested". I mean yeah , I am sure there are tons of women that want to style their hair in the exact frumpy way that you do Kristin! It's just so dated and plain. My aunt who is in her fifties use to wear her hair just like that....ten years ago and even she updated it. I mean maybe where she lives that style is all the rage, but I highly doubt it. Since I didn't watch the video I can only assume that just as she does with makeup, she spends a fortune on salon brand hair care products that don't make any difference.
~ Also, does the way she says "and a happy topic tuesday to you" grind on anyone elses nerves or just mine? Seriously, she acts like "topic tuesday" is a super important day that we all look forward to all week. I just don't get it!

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Just watched 3 minutes of her latest hair basket video and I HAD to click off! In that three minutes I counted at least 5 or 6 gasps for air and gulps which were quite distracting!!!! She really has a bad habit of unnecessary rambling also. My goodness and seriously I didn't feel compelled to watch the entire video just to find out how she achieves the DO I wore in first grade. There isn't even any shine to her hair. Looks like old people hair. Heck, she probably smells like an old fart. No offense to older people just sayin. Her nose was distracting it matched her cheeks precisely. The final straw that broke the jowl's back was when she started in about the Suave MORAAAAACKAN oil. She said it just like you would say BARACK Obama. Happy TTTTTOPIC TTTTTTTTTTUESDAY TO YAAAA. Thanks Kristin, I feel more educated now that I was schooled on a duckbill clip and how you create your POOF with it. Her hair is very thin she could use some Nioxin.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Her hair is thin b/c she gives NO fucks about nutrition, and a lot of the nutrition of what she does eat is wasted b/c of her broken gut she got hacked into a pouch, to help her lose weight. I estimate she's around 270 right now....That's 30 lbs from where she started pre-op. Amazing, Kristin!

You managed to lose an utterly average amount of weight with the aid of thousands of dollars and weeks of lost productivity. Winning!

UKwifey
Learner
Learner

Post by UKwifey »

Who cares about her weight? Most of you are obsessed with her weight. Who cares what she did or did not do after her bypass surgery? It's her business. Are you all perfect? NO! Geez Louise.

She is a human with feelings - just like you all.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Who cares about anything, really?

Drug addiction, alcoholism, food addiction:

We all have to die somehow!

Pick your poison, peeps!!!!

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

@Puppymomma4 - can I ask you the origin of your avatar? Is that KG pre weightloss? When I log in on my mobile I miss all that...but on my computer..woah baby...You need to warn a sister. That is a heinously awful picture of ole gal.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

@MakeupIsMyLife: Yes, it is Kristin, pre-surgery. It's from her FB, Kristin Robertson-Gehm. And there is a wealth of pics pre weight loss...actually more before than after. None of us have had any shortage of delightful pics to choose from for avatars or other general merriment! ;)

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Wowza she was huge. I feel kinda creepy looking at her FB page, but I can't look away, it's like a car crash. She has to have lost more than 70lbs now right? Wonder how tall she is? I'm fascinated. The blonde hair was just a no go - no bueno.

Do these people not know about privacy filters? I mean seriously.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I wonder if the folks at the Hawaiian luau (see FB if you're not sure what I'm talking about) got confused and tried to roast Kristin instead of the pig....?

Oink, Oink!

:love2:

Return to “Kristin Gehm”