Kristin Gehm

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm

Post by Chatty Cathy »

Between the septic system and the sturgeon spawning and a husband who smokes, don't know how she takes all this excitement. How could I forget the bi-weekly Friday Fish? She takes the word sophisticated to a whole new level.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I guess she doesn't like the food collages here. She certainly made a point not to show the pizza she and Bob picked up and only gave a brief shot of the jalapeno-potato poppers they got to accompany them....after grocery shopping...for health food...lol.

She was nearly 370 before the operation and was actually such a lard ass that her doctor required her to lose weight in advance of the surgery so it could be performed laparoscopically. To achieve this weight loss, she did Medifast, and she was able to lose 60 lbs.

Then, she had the surgery and claims to have lost an additional 70 lbs. Following the 70 lb weight loss from the surgery, she stalled out, then put on a good amount of weight. That's how I guess she weighs 270. That, and she looks every bit of it.

DC1013
Talker
Talker

Post by DC1013 »

OK, I just watched her last video on her blog channel. I actually like Bob, he seems so uninterested in her with his one word answers. Do you think Bob is over seeing her big ham hock looking arm ponting the camera at her ugly face?

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

DC1013 wrote:OK, I just watched her last video on her blog channel. I actually like Bob, he seems so uninterested in her with his one word answers. Do you think Bob is over seeing her big ham hock looking arm ponting the camera at her ugly face?
Bob is the only thing that makes her vlogs worth watching. His disdain for her vlogging amuses me to no end. Kristin needs to face the fact that her hubs is not a willing YT participant like Tyler or Jay Schuerman or Benji. He has an actual life and job and just doesn't give a shit about entertaining K's YT subbies. He reminds me of the Walter Matthau character in the "Grumpy Old Men" movies. Anyway, his general pissed off attitude is the reason I tune in to her vlogs. I'm quite happy he got his boat, btw. He had every right to buy something for himself to enjoy as much money as that cow has blown on makeup and hair products.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I'm thrilled he got his boat, and I'm shocked that she never went out on his other one....What kind of wife ignores her husband's interests to that extent...?

Oh, a self-absorbed, food/makeup-addicted warthog!

:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

I do not know if I am allowed to talk about this but... Do you think K and Bob have se@ual life?
English is not my first language

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

[quote="Fatlikekirsten"]I do not know if I am allowed to talk about this but... Do you think K and Bob have se@ual life?[/quo

Glad you brought this up. I've been wondering about it for awhile. I'd have to say no. I see no physical affection between them. They don't ever act flirtatious with each other either. They act like platonic roommates to me. Now, I could be wrong. She might be a total freak in the bedroom, but I doubt it.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

puppymomma4 wrote:I'm thrilled he got his boat, and I'm shocked that she never went out on his other one....What kind of wife ignores her husband's interests to that extent...?

Oh, a self-absorbed, food/makeup-addicted warthog!

:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:
Warthog!! I love it!! Those moles on her face literally look like warts :o

DC1013
Talker
Talker

Post by DC1013 »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:I do not know if I am allowed to talk about this but... Do you think K and Bob have se@ual life?
Oh the horror just thinking about it. It's got to be like mating for the Humpback Whale. I'm surprised K hasn't already vlogged about it and sold it to National Geographic for more Armani foundation!

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:I do not know if I am allowed to talk about this but... Do you think K and Bob have se@ual life?
I highly doubt they have a active sex life. For starters, many women say that a hysterectomy causes a drop In their libido. It can be worse if ovaries are removed also, but I am not sure if she kept her ovaries or not. There are hormone replacement therapies and things like that, but unless she is actively trying to fix it I doubt her libido works well.
Now, medical reasons aside, I don't think they seem like a very affectionate couple. More like roommates.I have never seen them hold hands, huge, etc. They don't really flirt with each other at all unless you consider picking in each other as flirting. She does constantly pick on him, but it doesn't seem to be in a flirty way. They act like an old married couple that is way older than they actually are. She was showing some clothes she liked from a Torrid magazine and saying she likes the edgy clothes, but that she is too old to wear stuff like that. While I am glad she doesn't wear ripped cleavage bearing shirts, I have seen women her age dress in Torrid clothes and pull it off. She can't because of what she normally wears and with her old lady hairstyle it would looks crazy!
I don't get one ounce giddiness to see each other. I don't really see them set aside certain times for a romantic date night. I think they just seem like buddies.
That us just my take on their relationship. I just don't think they seem very "in love" although I am sure they do love each other. They have been married for 12 years so some would blame their lack of affection on that, but I am here to tell you it isn't always that way. My husband and I have been married for nine years and together for ten and we are nothing like that. Sure, in our nine years, there have been ebbs and flows in our marriage, but we are still very much "in love" not just a couple that has a basic love for each other. We do date nights, we flirt, we do things to work at making our love endure. I think Kristin is lazy in her marriage and just takes Bob for granted. By her own admission, she had never been on his last boat and she makes no effort to do things Bob enjoys. It seems to me unless it's something that she likes, she won't participate. Kristin just thinks that she can treat Bob anyway she wants and he wont leave. I think she is probably right since Bob is older and a christian no matter how miserable he is with Kristin it's just easier to stay married, buy a boat, and duck out of the house and away from her as often as possible. The boat provides him an escape, his cigar smoking in the garage offers him an escape, and I am sure he has more. I really don't see him look at her with affection or seeming very loving towards her

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

I highly doubt they have a active sex life. For starters, many women say that a hysterectomy causes a drop In their libido. It can be worse if ovaries are removed also, but I am not sure if she kept her ovaries or not. There are hormone replacement therapies and things like that, but unless she is actively trying to fix it I doubt her libido works well.
Now, medical reasons aside, I don't think they seem like a very affectionate couple. More like roommates.I have never seen them hold hands, hug, etc. They don't really flirt with each other at all unless you consider picking on each other as flirting. She does constantly pick on him, but it doesn't seem to be in a flirty way. They act like an old married couple that is way older than they actually are. She was showing some clothes she liked from a Torrid magazine and saying she likes the edgy clothes, but that she is too old to wear stuff like that. While I am glad she doesn't wear ripped cleavage bearing shirts, I have seen women her age dress in Torrid clothes and pull it off. She can't because of what she normally wears and with her old lady hairstyle it would looks crazy!
I don't get one ounce giddiness to see each other. I don't really see them set aside certain times for a romantic date night. I think they just seem like buddies.
That us just my take on their relationship. I just don't think they seem very "in love" although I am sure they do love each other. They have been married for 12 years so some would blame their lack of affection on that, but I am here to tell you it isn't always that way. My husband and I have been married for nine years and together for ten and we are nothing like that. Sure, in our nine years, there have been ebbs and flows in our marriage, but we are still very much "in love" not just a couple that has a basic love for each other. We do date nights, we flirt, we do things to work at making our love endure. I think Kristin is lazy in her marriage and just takes Bob for granted. By her own admission, she had never been on his last boat and she makes no effort to do things Bob enjoys. It seems to me unless it's something that she likes, she won't participate. Kristin just thinks that she can treat Bob anyway she wants and he wont leave. I think she is probably right since Bob is older and a christian no matter how miserable he is with Kristin it's just easier to stay married, buy a boat, and duck out of the house and away from her as often as possible. The boat provides him an escape, his cigar smoking in the garage offers him an escape, and I am sure he has more. I really don't see him look at her with affection or seeming very loving towards her.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

I think it's safe to say that the "enthralling" spawning of the Sturgeon in Shawano Dam is the most action Bob and K have witnessed in a while....

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

The two of them seem "content", but not madly in love to me. To be honest, they were probably never very active sexually because of her size. As big as she was pre-surgery, I can't imagine her being able to enjoy sex. She didn't have enough mobility and she was probably extremely self conscious about her body. Sex was probably never a priority for them. I see their marriage as being more about companionship and travel partners. And it's a shame that it's that way. K is only 40. I'm early 40's and sex is the best it's ever been in my life.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

Bob might stay around because he's Christian. From my experince sex is a must my husband is 10 years older than Bob. If we stopped having sex, he would probably divorce me. My husband is 30 years older than me. All men want to be loved and be intimate with their spouse. Hopefully Kristin doesn't take him for granted.

PanicStation
Informer
Informer

Post by PanicStation »

My theory is that Bob likes Kristen extra large. Maybe he's just sexually attracted to really big women.

PanicStation
Informer
Informer

Post by PanicStation »

Kristin**** oh god what have I done

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

So glad I'm not the only freak wondering about their sexual life. I say freak lovingly of course ;)

So how old is Bob? I also want to know what do they both do for a living? In the early days of the blogs used to be Bob got up very early to do whatever he does...she'd often be walking around the house (at her normal beyond early hours - and Bob is already gone).

I've never had moles, so this is a genuine question....but can't those suckers be surgically removed?

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:So glad I'm not the only freak wondering about their sexual life. I say freak lovingly of course ;)

So how old is Bob? I also want to know what do they both do for a living? In the early days of the blogs used to be Bob got up very early to do whatever he does...she'd often be walking around the house (at her normal beyond early hours - and Bob is already gone).

I've never had moles, so this is a genuine question....but can't those suckers be surgically removed?
Yes, moles can be removed quite effortless and painlessly. I am sure she has health insurance since she has a job and had gastric bypass. I can't imagine why she wouldn't bother to get them removed. As much $$$ as she spends on makeup, skin care, and hair care to "look good" it makes no sense that she wouldn't get them removed. I just really don't get her as a person. At first glance you would just think she has given up on her apperance, but then when I see how much she spends on beauty products, I think maybe she hasn't. I don't know, but the things she seems to focus on make no sense to me. Like having a hoard of expensive blush, but not one green concealer to combat her roseca. Or money on wrinkle creams and skin care, but not worrying to have large moles removed. I almost wonder if she just buys makeup and crap to have something to talk about to her youtube friends....otherwise it really makea no sense.

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

Bob is 48 years old my hubby is 10 years older than Bob. I for sure thought Bob was the same age as my husband. Kristin has mentioned before that Bob is a plant manager.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

PanicStation wrote:My theory is that Bob likes Kristen extra large. Maybe he's just sexually attracted to really big women.
Ha Ha!! My husband has looked over my shoulder at some of K & B's vlogs and he too thinks Bob is a chubby chaser. Some men like the security of being married to an overweight woman because they know she's not going anywhere. And some men just plain like alot of woman. This is probably way too much TMI- but with Bob's gut, I can't imagine how they could do anything but "doggie style" anyway. The both have way too much stomach for anything else. I know, GROSS. Sorry. That's just how I see it.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”