Kristin Gehm

puppymomma4

Re: Kristin Gehm

Post by puppymomma4 »

Yeah, for these reasons, Bob the Troll is actually growing on me. The more the vlogging grates on him, the more sassy he gets. And I like seeing someone try to out her....esp b/c it's her OWN husband!!! Oh, K, stop bullshitting us all. Most importantly, stop bullshitting yourself. You're a food addict, and you're doing nothing to control it.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Yeah, for these reasons, Bob the Troll is actually growing on me. The more the vlogging grates on him, the more sassy he gets. And I like seeing someone try to out her....esp b/c it's her OWN husband!!! Oh, K, stop bullshitting us all. Most importantly, stop bullshitting yourself. You're a food addict, and you're doing nothing to control it.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

The whale's face RIGHT after Bob the Troll slipped up and outed the fact that K wanted pizza for lunch. I guess that was supposed to stay between them! The coverup that ensued was priceless!

It's O.K., K, as much as you fondle your sagging chins and jowls in an attempt to cover them up, we know you're a fat, cranky bitch who loves to eat and always will.

Just embrace it, heifa'!!!

:x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pyramid11 »

I just watched a vlog - I've never noticed any other vlogger's arm holding the camera like she does. You can see her stretching her arm with the camera.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

I don't understand with ALL her blushes and bronzer why her cheeks still look like a muddy mess or that it is completely red.
Somebody Sedate Me.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

krystalized wrote:I don't understand with ALL her blushes and bronzer why her cheeks still look like a muddy mess or that it is completely red.
It's because she never properly covers up her rosacea. Miss Thang can't be seen in anything other than her Chanel Aqua Lumiere. Didn't ya know? The shit does nothing to cover up her atrocious skin, but because it's about 60 bucks a bottle, it's the best thing since sliced bread. Yeah, what eva!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

So when Kristin started throwing major shade at Bob the Troll's family, I wasn't sure what to expect. With total attitude, she said repeatedly, "I'm going to change out of my cami and sweater b/c they're SUPER casual there. SUPER casual."

When they arrived, I pretty much put it together.

Check out 12:13 at the link below for some good, old-fashioned redneck child abuse on the part of Bob the Troll's monstrosity of a sister....I guess he likes what he grew up with, a fat cow that's let herself go....

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

His sister seems like a complete bitch.... "where did you learn how to do your eye makeup" ? Then the mother says "her mother" "really!!" She didn't look kidding either...

I get the feeling K liked vlogging his side of the family to show there are some big women there as well......

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She didn't look like she was kidding when she hit her kid, either. Trash.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

puppymomma4 wrote:So when Kristin started throwing major shade at Bob the Troll's family, I wasn't sure what to expect. With total attitude, she said repeatedly, "I'm going to change out of my cami and sweater b/c they're SUPER casual there. SUPER casual."

I would rather pluck each and every arm pit hair out individually than watch gehm's vlog..lol
BUT..the comment you mention about her saying his family dresses super casual and how she had to change her clothes..um, K always dresses SUPER-casual anytime I have peered in on one of her 'beauty guru' vid's..even when she went to meet Emily she dressed SUPER-casual.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Sorry but that vlog is hardcore for me, I just watched 1 minute between 11:30 and 12:30

Hideous, that child and that family is, sorry, I am not english spoken and I have no words right now. Obese ppl talking and screaming nosense, they aren't discussing rocket science right? With all THAT junk oily food. Ughhh, it is so awkward to wach really.

And Bob sister bitting the child? Excuse me? What just I saw?
English is not my first language

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Bob's family looks a bit rough. And seeing as the tendency to be obese runs in both their families, can you imagine what K and Bob's kids would have looked like?

This is OT- but what is with that old school tube TV in Kristin's living room? She could buy them a 55 inch Samsung Smart TV with what she blows on makeup in a couple of weeks time. Everything about K and B just floors me. The stay in that dated house with old ass TV's while she spends thousands on makeup. Is it me or is something seriously wrong with this picture?
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

mustardmoon1 wrote:Bob's family looks a bit rough. And seeing as the tendency to be obese runs in both their families, can you imagine what K and Bob's kids would have looked like?

This is OT- but what is with that old school tube TV in Kristin's living room? She could buy them a 55 inch Samsung Smart TV with what she blows on makeup in a couple of weeks time. Everything about K and B just floors me. The stay in that dated house with old ass TV's while she spends thousands on makeup. Is it me or is something seriously wrong with this picture?
I thought the same thing about their TV's. They look like the same ones I saw at her parents house. In fact, she seems to decorate super old like her mom. Medium wood grain picture frames, dried flowers, just yuck as far as decor goes. I can't believe that as much time as she and Bob sit in their matching recliners watching the weather and sports that she hasn't upgraded. She must literally spend every extra dime they have on makeup...crazy!

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

pinkladyalley35 wrote:
mustardmoon1 wrote:Bob's family looks a bit rough. And seeing as the tendency to be obese runs in both their families, can you imagine what K and Bob's kids would have looked like?

I thought the same thing about their TV's. They look like the same ones I saw at her parents house. In fact, she seems to decorate super old like her mom. Medium wood grain picture frames, dried flowers, just yuck as far as decor goes. I can't believe that as much time as she and Bob sit in their matching recliners watching the weather and sports that she hasn't upgraded. She must literally spend every extra dime they have on makeup...crazy!
TV's aside..I have never seen a youtuber whose house/place I honestly thought 'wow that would be a cool place to live..' A lot of the gurus have the same background--candles, those seed-string lights, some sort of mirror, those drawers from IKEA, etc..granted I do not watch many vloggers but the ones I do peek in on very rarely-the saccones, itsjudyslife, myhousewifeleife, and a few others..none of them make me think 'wow that is a great/nice/fabulous/cool place to live' So when they say people are jealous...no....Not even the sacconejolies 'fabulous' car make me even remotely jealous..if anything I think Jofus or whatever his name is looks like a doofus driving in it... :?

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Pampered Princess wrote:
pinkladyalley35 wrote:

TV's aside..I have never seen a youtuber whose house/place I honestly thought 'wow that would be a cool place to live..' A lot of the gurus have the same background--candles, those seed-string lights, some sort of mirror, those drawers from IKEA, etc..granted I do not watch many vloggers but the ones I do peek in on very rarely-the saccones, itsjudyslife, myhousewifeleife, and a few others..none of them make me think 'wow that is a great/nice/fabulous/cool place to live' So when they say people are jealous...no....Not even the sacconejolies 'fabulous' car make me even remotely jealous..if anything I think Jofus or whatever his name is looks like a doofus driving in it... :?
I completely agree. However, most of the YT'ers I've seen do at least have modern TV's, appliances and such. Actually, Judy and Benji's house is rather nice. Not exactly my taste, but nice. But Kristin's house looks very dark and dreary. It just has 1970's written all over it. It doesn't appear that they have ever updated it at all. And they obviously haven't bought any new furniture in years. All I'm saying is, K & B could have a really nice home if they prioritized their money differently. But it is apparently not their interest.

krystalized
Informer
Informer

Post by krystalized »

I just watched her topic Tuesday video and was drawn to her checks and how they look like a hot mess. I mean I can see the shape of the brush. No blending at all. I couldn't finish her video it was too distracting.
Somebody Sedate Me.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She needs to really skip the blush/bronzer altogether. There is no point in it. Her head is a block shape with fat, salt, sugar and preservative-abused skin melting and sagging off of it.

If she would realize that covering the hideous drunk-looking redness is the priority, she would be WAY better off....

There are no redeeming or attractive qualities about the shape of her face or features whatsoever. Maybe a channel teaching people how to abuse themselves to over 300 lbs would be a better fit for her...?

alexhider
Learner
Learner

Post by alexhider »

I caught myself thinking she needs green primer, but
why even bother at this stage
Menstruation is a bloody waste of a fucking time.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

alexhider wrote:I caught myself thinking she needs green primer, but
why even bother at this stage
I have thought that sooo many times also! I still get breakouts in my 30's and I put green concealer over any red spots on my face and it gets the red out so easily! Plus, it gives me the ability to use much less foundation which is great because we all try to avoid "cake face" ;-). While, I am not sure if it would knock out all of her redness due to the extremity that she has it, I think it would definetley help! I love one that is a stick concealer by Physician's Formula, but I am sure that isn't good enough for Miss Kristin. So why not try IT Bye Bye Redness? All the other "gurus" swear by it. I can't imagine why she keeps hoarding over priced blush and eyeshadow yet won't even try to correct her redness. In one video I saw she mentioned that the foundation she was using wouldn't cover her redness, but she just said "oh well, I just have rosey cheeks...what can I say" followed by her usual chuckle. I honestly think because people are way too nice and leave comments saying she looks pretty, she has convinced herself that "rosey cheeks" are an attribute. Wow!!! Wonder how she justifies the red nose?

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

^^^Her nose looks like that of a full on alcoholic. Every drunk I know has a red swollen nose. I wonder if K drinks more than we realize? I've never heard of rosacea effecting the nose.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”