Kristin Gehm Part 6

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 6

Post by mamagoody5 »

She's like the fucking Michelin Man's MOM....or the Stay Puft Marshmallow thing from Ghostbusters. Jesus. Weight loss surgery FAIL.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

lfp wrote:I'm surprised she hasn't got a selfie stick, that way she could film from a mile above her head and her arm wouldn't ache.
[/size]
I think she vlaags with a regular camera and not her iphone/smartphone/droid/whatever.. no..? Plus she seems to OCD to 'trust' a sefie stick for daily use, or all the use she would need it for...those things seem cheap..or the ones I have seen anyway. Plus it might not get the 'exact' 'flattering' angle that she wants..control freak that she is, and all.. ;)

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

misc elle wrote:
MakeupIsMyLife wrote:Finally watched the vlaaaag. Ohhh buddy, looking at the reflection of her back and ass in yoga pants was death defying. Kfail...holding the camera 2 feet above your head to make you look thinner is great and all, but the mirror doesn't lie and we could see your whole wide ass from the back.
For inquiring minds...

And for those brave enough to watch, it's a full on shelf. Baaaaaabbaaaay could eat a fish fry off that thing, Old Fashioneds and all!!!!! :rofl:

I wonder if he ever has..... :o :? :o :?
<3 <3 <3 I love you puppy

Arms to vomit. I could vomit. Please I need more pics like this to see THE REAL KFAIL.
English is not my first language

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

After seeing that pic, I want to throw up at the thought of her referring to it as a "booty" GURL BYE...that's not a booty, that is a FULL ON WHOLE HOG ASS.

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

HillbillyDeluxe wrote:
lfp wrote:I'm surprised she hasn't got a selfie stick, that way she could film from a mile above her head and her arm wouldn't ache.
I think she vlaags with a regular camera and not her iphone/smartphone/droid/whatever.. no..? Plus she seems to OCD to 'trust' a sefie stick for daily use, or all the use she would need it for...those things seem cheap..or the ones I have seen anyway. Plus it might not get the 'exact' 'flattering' angle that she wants..control freak that she is, and all.. ;)
Ahh yeah you make a good point about them being cheap and flimsy (after all, who'd spend a few quid on a selfie stick when that cash could go on more caaawsmetics..?) I was thinking that she's so vain she'd want to see herself on screen as she's recording though and not having to guess if she's in frame or in focus. But I guess she's gotten so much practise at filming herself she wouldn't need one :lol:

OhGirlNo
Learner
Learner

Post by OhGirlNo »

It's always struck me as sort of weird the cheapie little camera Kristin uses for vlogging (haha autocorrect wants to change that to clogging - think about that!). The viewfinder doesn't spin around for "selfie viewing" so we DO get lots of shots of just her forehead, and good god when Bob vlogs from the garden most of the time it's just his hat. A while back she mentioned the camera another beauty vlogger uses and when K looked it up online she was shocked to find out it costs about $700. But she spends $250 on moisturizer. $700 for a good DSLR camera is not a bad deal if you're a serious YouTuber. But, whatever, buy your Givenchy bags and bring 'em out to Applebys date night.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Such a ridiculous cow. "I mean seriously." :roll: That was the longest snapchat of my life. I am thinking we all need to get on her snapchat and take screen shots until she blocks us all repetitively and goes back on Gehm time.
She's not a serious youtuber. Not serious enough anyway. All the big time ones have upgraded their cameras and lighting, she makes little to no effort. As long as her ass is comfortably plopped on the floor, she's good to go.
I think she is more self conscious about her body than her face. That's why she doesn't give a crap about having a self viewing camera, as long as her body isn't showing (unless in front of the mirror of lies). It looks awful regardless. I always try to get a glimpse in the dresser mirror, as others have pointed out shows the true Kfat.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Puppymomma4 has been banned permanently on this site. She asked me to come on here to let you guys know she is on another trash talk site. I won't specifically mention the name because at this point I don't know what is allowed to be said here and what isn't.

lfp
Learner
Learner

Post by lfp »

MrsGrimes wrote:Puppymomma4 has been banned permanently on this site. She asked me to come on here to let you guys know she is on another trash talk site. I won't specifically mention the name because at this point I don't know what is allowed to be said here and what isn't.
Oh no! She will be missed here :( Luckily she's not too hard to track down elsewhere ;)

yesitsme
Debater
Debater

Post by yesitsme »

MrsGrimes wrote:Puppymomma4 has been banned permanently on this site. She asked me to come on here to let you guys know she is on another trash talk site. I won't specifically mention the name because at this point I don't know what is allowed to be said here and what isn't.
Why is she permanently banned? So dumb!

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Please PM me n let me know. It's a shame such comedy had to be taken away.

And to stay on topic, Kristin is a self absorbed vapid cow who peddles back alley caaaasmetics 8-)

UKwifey
Learner
Learner

Post by UKwifey »

PM me too. I need my daily Puppy words of wisdom.

mamagoody5
Informer
Informer

Post by mamagoody5 »

Damn I hate that about Puppy....

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

Can I get a PM too pleeeeaaaase???? :)

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

OMG Finally. Now we can all abandon this POS site that never works and follow the puppy to the place where you can make fun of babies to your heart's content!

sophiezw
Talker
Talker

Post by sophiezw »

Please PM me too, I need puppy's daily WORDS OF WISDOM in regards to our queen, K-whale, also known affectionately as "wart hog" HA!

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Please PM me too!! ;)

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I think I got back to those of you who asked. If not, just message me! :D

MsNic
Learner
Learner

Post by MsNic »

PM me too! I love Puppy's comments!

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

I think we need to all head over there and bring life to the thread too instead of waiting for puppy to just talk to herself over there. :tu:

Return to “Kristin Gehm”