Post by Emerald »

Continue here...

puppymomma4

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Such a bitch.

Kristin Gehm

1 day ago

If you have actually tried Coastal Scents as well as CAMP COSMETICS you would know your conclusions are unfounded as the products are completely different in quality. As for his attitude, we should all be so lucky to love what we do so much that our strength and passion can't be hidden! He has every right to feel how he does. Michael loves what he does and puts his heart, soul, blood, sweat and tears into everything at CAMP COSMETICS. Thanks for watching! xo Kristin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by puppymomma4 on Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Page 1? You go, Kristin. Gehm on!

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

oh wow!! main page Kristin!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

:FU: :FU: :FU:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Avalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by Avalicious »

I guess I don't see how K is being a bitch. How would you respond to such harsh and rude comments? Personal attacks on her page are taking it a step too far in my opinion. And creating multiple accounts to continue the argument is very childish and obsessive.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Avalicious wrote:I guess I don't see how K is being a bitch. How would you respond to such harsh and rude comments? Personal attacks on her page are taking it a step too far in my opinion. And creating multiple accounts to continue the argument is very childish and obsessive.
I've actually often wondered if you're not her or someone close to her. You come to the forum exclusively to white knight. There's a rave section, I would assume, for her.

Avalicious
Talker
Talker

Post by Avalicious »

I'm flattered that you think about me often. Wouldn't you just love if I were K? You would have yet another medium in which to troll her. Sorry to disappoint. That is so sweet of you to direct me to the rave section, but I think you would miss me here. :love2:

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten »

Avalicious wrote:I'm flattered that you think about me often. Wouldn't you just love if I were K? You would have yet another medium in which to troll her. Sorry to disappoint. That is so sweet of you to direct me to the rave section, but I think you would miss me here. :love2:

Hi Kristin

I am here to tell you that you are a liar, lazy, redneck, mean, person. Everything I don't wanna be in my life it's you.

You got married a man that I doubt you loved in order to be with somebody. All your life being obese wich it's ok but you took the easy way and then you waisted because you are the most lazy glutton avaricious super ego, stupid cow ever.

I don't understand why you spend thousand of dollars on makeup but you don't see your saggy face (red like if you were drunk and out of breath as well).

Kristin, skip the highlight and the blush on the apple of your "cheeks", you look like the fat step sister of Cinderella. Also, you have tiny eyes, do not use eyeliner on your under eye area.

If you don't wanna die soon (within 10 years) stop eating salt, sugar, trans fat aka all you eat now. Don't eat manufactured food, it contains lots of those crap. Buy fresh fruit, veggies, fish. Don't trust protein bars, you don't need them.

Train everyday, 50mins of cardio.

That's the way!!!!

And please, that ego that you have, you are nobody, you are like everyone. I've meet amazing people, intelligent people, surgeons who save life's, etc and even those don't think they are better than others, why you think so? Who the hell are you???
English is not my first language

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Fatlikekirsten wrote:
Avalicious wrote:I'm flattered that you think about me often. Wouldn't you just love if I were K? You would have yet another medium in which to troll her. Sorry to disappoint. That is so sweet of you to direct me to the rave section, but I think you would miss me here. :love2:

Hi Kristin

I am here to tell you that you are a liar, lazy, redneck, mean, person. Everything I don't wanna be in my life it's you.

You got married a man that I doubt you loved in order to be with somebody. All your life being obese wich it's ok but you took the easy way and then you waisted because you are the most lazy glutton avaricious super ego, stupid cow ever.

I don't understand why you spend thousand of dollars on makeup but you don't see your saggy face (red like if you were drunk and out of breath as well).

Kristin, skip the highlight and the blush on the apple of your "cheeks", you look like the fat step sister of Cinderella. Also, you have tiny eyes, do not use eyeliner on your under eye area.

If you don't wanna die soon (within 10 years) stop eating salt, sugar, trans fat aka all you eat now. Don't eat manufactured food, it contains lots of those crap. Buy fresh fruit, veggies, fish. Don't trust protein bars, you don't need them.

Train everyday, 50mins of cardio.

That's the way!!!!

And please, that ego that you have, you are nobody, you are like everyone. I've meet amazing people, intelligent people, surgeons who save life's, etc and even those don't think they are better than others, why you think so? Who the hell are you???
Fatlike, I think I'm in love! Lol!!!! Dying laughing!

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Avalicious wrote:I guess I don't see how K is being a bitch. How would you respond to such harsh and rude comments? Personal attacks on her page are taking it a step too far in my opinion. And creating multiple accounts to continue the argument is very childish and obsessive.
I wouldn't respond, I would delete and block like the rest of the gurus do. IMO if you put yourself on a public forum you're open to anything including criticism.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Life has gotten in the way and I've been out of touch with all the YTers and GG, I've got to get caught up but I fear for my sanity if I start watching K's vlogs again. I looked at IG today and was in hysterics when I saw the pizza comment so I had to log on to see what's up. Stunned to find K on the main page right next to lisalisad1, she's hit the big time now! I'm sure it will only add to her overinflated ego. She'll think we're all jealous of her wonderful life! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

Burberry wrote:
I wouldn't respond, I would delete and block like the rest of the gurus do. IMO if you put yourself on a public forum you're open to anything including criticism.
I thought the same thing. Why is she egging this person on? She needs to either develop thicker skin or get off YouTube. Frankly, her responses make her look bad because she is being just as rude back. Why bother? Internet lesson number one is to ignore trolls, not engage with them. You can't win that battle.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Oh how I wish I had big fat red cheeks like Kristin, I'm SO jealous. And her knack with light switches is awe inspiring, how on earth does she manage to switch them on and off so well? I guess she's just an all around talented gal, don't get me started on her superb ability to tell time, good gravy!

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

Sorry if this has been asked already, but - Good Gravy. I had never heard this before I watched Kristin (other than to compliment someone on the excellent gravy they had made :) )
Is it a common expression in America? Do I need to introduce it to the good folks in Britain?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

maisie-daisy wrote:Sorry if this has been asked already, but - Good Gravy. I had never heard this before I watched Kristin (other than to compliment someone on the excellent gravy they had made :) )
Is it a common expression in America? Do I need to introduce it to the good folks in Britain?
As someone who is younger than K and lives in a different part of the country, I can only tell you that it must be a regional thing. It's almost like they have their own version of English up there. Truly, so much of what she and her friends say isn't all that common, at least to me.

xxxxxxxxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxxxxxxxxx »

maisie-daisy wrote:Sorry if this has been asked already, but - Good Gravy. I had never heard this before I watched Kristin (other than to compliment someone on the excellent gravy they had made :) )
Um no. I'm from the Midwest, although nothing rural like she lives in, but NO ONE says that. She gives the Midwest such a bad reputation. I'm sure people watching her from different parts of the world actually think that's how people in the Midwest live. For the most part, it's not. But she sure makes me want to leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

Actually I have heard a very, very VERY rare 'good gravy' used before, it is kind of like the 'good grief' Charlie Brown saying. No, it is not common at all, especially with younger ppl.

I do agree posting things right on her social media is just plain mean. It is one thing to laugh about her here or point out things she does that drive us crazy, but to post things on her outlets just seems juvenile. YMMV

That all said, why does she defend Michael so rabidly like she does....? I did not watch that (now old) Camp video she did with him in a while, and when I did I think I could only stand the first couple minutes of it bc of his obnoxious behavior, but if he put her down like ppl here are saying, then isn't that as bad as some of the things we say about her here..? I mean he is saying it to her face and on her channel, etc. And she is not getting a penny for this..? Something seems amiss there. It is one thing to want to help out a friend (and really how good of friends are they..? if she clings to him for friendship that kind of speaks to her desperation, which is sad!!!), but to subject herself to his obnoxious putdowns, esp on her very channel, just does not seem smart on her part. And really he called her a redwood tree...? He really is stupid, isn't he..? Redwoods are known for being tall, and Kristin is not tall. If he wants to compare her to a tree, he should compare her to a blue spruce - short, wide and fluffy....;)

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

http://m.usa.hermes.com/perfumes/hermes ... tonka.html

The $400 perfume she tried on and either bought or will be buying soon, from Hermes. And she keeps a P.O. box open and constantly drops hints about products she wants to buy but "knows she shouldn't" or "doesn't have access to"!!!!!!!! Open your eyes, sheep!!!!!!!

Come on, all these losers can't be independently wealthy. They should save the money, spend it on themselves or their real life friends and family. This heifer is plenty over-indulged in all a aspects, as it is.

Return to “Kristin Gehm”