Kristin Gehm Part 3

Givemeabreak
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 3

Post by Givemeabreak »

She posted on Instagram this morning that her power went out at home this morning and had to bring her plethora of makeup (including a fricking makeup mirror and an excessive amount of brushes) to work in order to paint her face. Seriously, couldn't she have taken the bare necessities and slapped it on in the bathroom at work?

xxxxxxxxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxxxxxxxxx »

I thought the same. I love makeup too but she's so obsessed. I even see her brush for "contouring"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Idk. Her face is pretty grotesque. It might not be so easy to get by on the bare necessities.

xxxxxxxxxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxxxxxxxxx »

^ Where'd your avatar go?! I have to actually look at the name to see who posted now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Blarg, I tried changing it on mobile and GG was being persnickety about file size. Don't fret. I'll find something fabulous to replace the old one. There's no shortage!

MakeupIsMyLife
Debater
Debater

Post by MakeupIsMyLife »

Ok I finally watched the camp interview, man was he rude. Comparing her to a redwood tree. Talking about "discounting" her because of her appearance. Wow. And again he was draped in Chanel jewelry. I'm saying fake. His back alley makeup cart can't be racking in that kinda dough.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

For inquiring minds:

The Jean Chain Sermon.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Givemeabreak wrote:She posted on Instagram this morning that her power went out at home this morning and had to bring her plethora of makeup (including a fricking makeup mirror and an excessive amount of brushes) to work in order to paint her face. Seriously, couldn't she have taken the bare necessities and slapped it on in the bathroom at work?
Would it kill her not to wear a mask of makeup for one day? I mean, she occasionally goes out to run errands on the weekends with no makeup on, she has shown it in her vlogs. I gotta be honest with you guys, I haven't been watching K's vlogs or much of her beauty videos for that matter. Been too busy with life in general. I'm gonna try to catch up though.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

MakeupIsMyLife wrote:Ok I finally watched the camp interview, man was he rude. Comparing her to a redwood tree. Talking about "discounting" her because of her appearance. Wow. And again he was draped in Chanel jewelry. I'm saying fake. His back alley makeup cart can't be racking in that kinda dough.
OK, so do you guys think that's the reason he hooked up with KG? To appeal to middle-aged, average-to-frumpy women? That's not a bad idea because they have more money to spend than the teens and the population is aging rapidly, buuuuutttt.... he still could have his pick of lovely women over 40 who have beauty channels. He really does come across as an unpleasant ass. I hope whatever kickback KG is getting is worth the humiliation of being compared to a giant, sturdy redwood tree with an unappetizing appearance.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

She claims to be getting absolutely zilch for shilling all that Camp mess.....

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

She always speaks so quickly when she says "Camp Cosmetics". It is like she wants to say it as fast as possible to get it over with because she is embarrassed to say it and also knows that it sucks.

I know that I will be alone on this, but I actually thought she looked good (for her) in the video with Michael.

BabyJane
Talker
Talker

Post by BabyJane »

puppymomma4 wrote:For inquiring minds:

The Jean Chain Sermon.
Um he literally shouted out gg and puppymomma specifically like 12 times in that video. You can't convince us you don't care what people say when you keep derailing an entire interview that is supposed to be about your career and new palette in order to rant about what people say. I mean, even Kristin seemed like she cares way less than him what people think of her in that video. She was like yep yep I know people say things can we get back on track? And he was like yes but rantrantinsultsKristinrant. :?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

It was a disaster. It reflected poorly on both of them: him for his childish, bratty bitch behavior and K-Whale for posting it, knowing what he'd said and how it came across. That said, I'm thrilled she did. And, she even went back for more!!!! Can't wait for their latest colab vids!!!!!

MantisShrimp
Informer
Informer

Post by MantisShrimp »

puppymomma4 wrote:It was a disaster. It reflected poorly on both of them: him for his childish, bratty bitch behavior and K-Whale for posting it, knowing what he'd said and how it came across. That said, I'm thrilled she did. And, she even went back for more!!!! Can't wait for their latest colab vids!!!!!
Your avatar is glorious! What a beautiful lushhhhh

kittygaga
Debater
Debater

Post by kittygaga »

omg .... that avatar pic :?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Thank you both!!!

antiquerose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by antiquerose »

Why does she explain what throwback thursday is every.single.time. It's fairly intuitive. And her brows be lookin cray today.

Givemeabreak
Learner
Learner

Post by Givemeabreak »

antiquerose wrote:Why does she explain what throwback thursday is every.single.time. It's fairly intuitive. And her brows be lookin cray today.
Ugh, the brows have been atrocious lately! They look like they're filled in with a Sharpie.

usernametaken
Lurker
Lurker

Post by usernametaken »

antiquerose wrote:Why does she explain what throwback thursday is every.single.time. It's fairly intuitive. And her brows be lookin cray today.
I really don't like to comment on people's looks, but I wish she would extend the tail of -her- right brow, or somehow make it not look like a straight line from her nose to her temple. Short brows don't do round faces any favors... bless her heart.

lyra221
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lyra221 »

I agree with you usernametaken, but it would be even better if she stopped putting so much damned blush on her cheeks. On today's video, just two huge splotches of pink. I am sure she is trying to cover up her redness, but let me tell you it is not working.

And I have to reference what I think was puppymomma's comment about her laughing to herself, as if everything she does is comedic gold! Obnoxious! She forgot to turn down a light next to her face, made a weird tonal noice, and then did her loud cow-like HA! in response. So odd ... and not half as charming as she thinks it is... :?

Return to “Kristin Gehm”