Kristin Gehm Part 2

Avalicious
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristin Gehm Part 2

Post by Avalicious »

Ok, that makes sense. Again, I didn't want to attack you, I just thought someone made a fake account and messaged you or something. Shifty business all around!

Just curious
Learner
Learner

Post by Just curious »

No worries. I did not take it as an attack. :)

Curiouser
Talker
Talker

Post by Curiouser »

I'm sorry you're getting raked over the coals over this.

I have to say, I'm really disappointed by this whole situation. I would have never imagined this type of situation would happen with Kristin. I just wouldn't believe it. I was surprised she was selling a $70 no-name palette. I was discouraged she didn't address the elephant in the room (the price tag). But, to see her asking people to silence their opinions? I'm really, really surprised to see that from her. :|

I know people have strong opinions about her, but before this, there was no real basis for calling her character into question.

mswill
Talker
Talker

Post by mswill »

Just curious wrote:I hope this is it.
Wow now i really don't trust anything she says. How dare she tell you not to share ur experience but yet she will bad mouth a product in a quick minute. maybe that why i haven't seen any videos saying something bad. But people gave their honest opinion on em cosmetics. she likely i have to run out right now when i get home m certainly going to say something on her video about this. Now she wants to to be dishonest.

Deep Shave

Post by Deep Shave »

Return to “Kristin Gehm”