MayBaby

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MayBaby

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

Wow! I cannot find a thread on her.

Anywho, I have no idea how she is past 3/4th of a million subs because she has just about 0 skills. My main gripe about her is that most of her recent vids are pretty much ads/sponsored bullshit and she doesn't properly disclaim anything.

BellatrixLestrange13
Informer
Informer

Re: MayBaby

Post by BellatrixLestrange13 »

I actually like her videos because she takes efforts on making and editing them (similar to MyLifeAsEva). Many beauty vloggers only film their videos inside their room, rambling about their products for 10 minutes on their bed. I like it more when they actually take the time to film outside with many scenes for a change. :)

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I have always enjoyed Meg and her videos, I like her so much more than Eva. It was kind of disappointing to see that she left college and moved out to LA. I know college isn't for everyone but, it's annoying to see every youtuber to move out to LA.

xylonkinder
Learner
Learner

Post by xylonkinder »

i'm a pretty new subscriber to her but i am really enjoying her videos so far!

i'm watching her school supplies haul and the obvious foundation line on her forehead where her hair begins is making me nervous :(

PosthPallidDepreshen
Informer
Informer

Post by PosthPallidDepreshen »

Okay for the most part I kind of like Meg, (apart from her obvious sponsored videos that she doesn't do a good job of, at least pretending they aren't,) but that What's in my bag video all I could focus on were her nails. EW, girl please if you're going to be holding stuff up and pointing at stuff, do your nails. So distracting.
The Princess' 20 million dollar dance moves. Yas Allie! Slay! All the swag!

tephyshodge
Learner
Learner

Post by tephyshodge »

this girl annoys me. she's not even that good looking and she has zero skills.

gorilla
Debater
Debater

Post by gorilla »

This is the rave about a guru section but as others have already complained about her here, i will too. It feels like everything she does is so sloppy. In one of her videos, i think it was a how to get a beach/summer body, she was painting her toe nails and the polish went everywhere on her toes, and she didn't even bother to clean up.

interrobang
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by interrobang »

I seriously thought she was like 15 years old. turns out she's at least 18?? WTF, she looks so young.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

she's 19 but targets the tween market/is really immature.

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

First of all she works hard on her vids thats obvious but i think she's not a natural she over acts the whole thing people in real life don't waking up in the morning smiling like a creep like idk she's creepy when she tries so hard to be like idk happy i guess i don't think she is being herself in the videos and acts like a 12 yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatiNY
Lurker
Lurker

Post by KatiNY »

Her eyeliner is actually the worst. Why is it pointing downward?

memebelushi128
Debater
Debater

Post by memebelushi128 »

Lol yeaah i noticed too she looks like a fish , her videos are always similar the same contents .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

She looks so normal and pretty and not fish like when she does her makeup like a normal person!
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

This girl has over 2.7 million subs and 14 posts (including mine) on her GuruGossiper, something doesn't match up. Anyway, I watched her 10 DIY Room Decor things you need to try and I'm flabbergasted. I mean, wow…. You put 4 fake cactus and grass on a table… It's not like she even potted them! Then she takes donut wrapping paper and puts another photo of a donut on it and puts it on the wall…. Really?

littlemermaid11
Learner
Learner

Post by littlemermaid11 »

I think out of all the youtubers out there, this girl irritates me most. She's so annoying! :roll:

quietlyloud
Learner
Learner

Post by quietlyloud »

i used to watch a lot of cheerleading videos bc i cheered but this was like yearss ago and i remembered she existed and wanted to see what she was doing and she's just another clone of those basic 18-23 year old girls. i never realized how she had no personality until now and i never ever saw her turning into that it's so weird to me. also why do so many youtubers use that same guitar strum song from imovie- u know the one
effietrinkets wrote:quotes from dan howell: "there's nothing wrong with anal sex"

PinkCupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by PinkCupcake »

I kinda wish she grew with her crowd. We are the same age and I watched her all the time when she lived in Germany and even when she was at UCF. Now I feel like she isn't relatable to me anymore which is sad but I'm happy she's doing so well. She really has a good personality and I think she'll continue to expand into other media.

nightmanoeuvres
Informer
Informer

Post by nightmanoeuvres »

I want to know how she is at 4 mil subs so fast. When I found her she was hardly known in the UT community. She was living in Germany and posting cheering videos. Something just doesn't add up as to how she has so many subs all the sudden

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

i've read that meg and all the similar youtubers who target tweens bought heaps of subscribers quite early on in their youtube careers.

mapledownloader
Debater
Debater

Post by mapledownloader »

nightmanoeuvres wrote:I want to know how she is at 4 mil subs so fast. When I found her she was hardly known in the UT community. She was living in Germany and posting cheering videos. Something just doesn't add up as to how she has so many subs all the sudden

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
noragrets wrote:i've read that meg and all the similar youtubers who target tweens bought heaps of subscribers quite early on in their youtube careers.
What have you heard about Meg buying subscribers? And who are the other youtubers along with meg that you're talking about that bought heaps of subscribers in the beginning of their youtube career?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “A-M”