MayBaby

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MayBaby

Post by noragrets »

i've read it about eva before and that group of younger la youtubers whose whole purpose is pandering to young audiences and being tumblr perfect. many of them seem to have had quite a meteoric rise in subscribers but never have that many views or likes on their instagram posts etc. tbh i don't really watch those youtubers so i'm not 100% sure but i think it's an interesting theory. i think i might have originally read about it on eva's thread here

nightmanoeuvres
Informer
Informer

Post by nightmanoeuvres »

It w wouldn't surprise me, tbh. People like macbaby11, meg, eva, etc. All subs and hardly any views. Meg has 4 mil subs and her post popular video average at 2mil viewers, her regular videos are usually around 3 to 400,00p views.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Purplepandas
Talker
Talker

Post by Purplepandas »

How is this thread so dead...she is so annoying! I think she's the most annoying of the "over saturated" group of you tubers on youtube

Post by Guest »

Purplepandas wrote:How is this thread so dead...she is so annoying! I think she's the most annoying of the "over saturated" group of you tubers on youtube
I agree that she's annoying. She tries to be funny and awkward.

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

I just saw an ad for that new YouTube show she's in.. And she's such a bad actress.. She's monotone and shows no emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NomNomNom247
Learner
Learner

Post by NomNomNom247 »

I genuinely tried to watch her videos all the way through, but never got around. It's like she just keeps rambling. I saw a video about her doing what girls do in the morning, and I just couldn't keep track. Also, what was she trying to do with her hair? Curl it? Because her hair was stick straight afterwards. I did see her wrapping hair around that barrel, but no curl. Like, what?

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

I used to watch her when I was younger, but now she's so boring. I don't get how she has that many subscribers but I think she has a good promoting agency as she did many shows with AwesomenessTV ! Just another high saturated YouTuber, she has nothing special!

Gossip_girl_xoxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gossip_girl_xoxo »

I used to always watch her videos in 2013-early 2015, but then more into 2015 she started slacking with creativity in her videos, now it's 2016 and she uploads like once a month, and they aren't even good videos

rosetteshay
Learner
Learner

Post by rosetteshay »

Has anyone seen that video of her kissing Jonah Green from her Youtube series? My first thought was... that's awkward since she's dating Alex on that show. And honestly though, was that kissing scene necessary?

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

rosetteshay wrote:Has anyone seen that video of her kissing Jonah Green from her Youtube series? My first thought was... that's awkward since she's dating Alex on that show. And honestly though, was that kissing scene necessary?
You mean Royal Crush? Did not watch this season as it is such bad acting and cheap looking. But all I can say is that her and Alex broke up like a year and a half ago I believe?

rosetteshay
Learner
Learner

Post by rosetteshay »

DH_enthusiast wrote:
rosetteshay wrote:Has anyone seen that video of her kissing Jonah Green from her Youtube series? My first thought was... that's awkward since she's dating Alex on that show. And honestly though, was that kissing scene necessary?
You mean Royal Crush? Did not watch this season as it is such bad acting and cheap looking. But all I can say is that her and Alex broke up like a year and a half ago I believe?
Yeah I know they broke up a year ago or something like that, but on that video I was talking about, Alex was in it, and the other guy that she made out with on the video (Jonah Green) and to make it worse, people are saying Alex and Jonah are very close friends. I just dont understand why she would make out with her ex's very close friend in one of her Youtube videos. Didnt think it was necessary either.

lunarrific
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lunarrific »

I just... always cringe at the way her eyeliner is almost always crooked!

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

Something seems really off about her lately.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Damn her thread is dead. Is this the only one?

Any thoughts on her nose job? She tried so hard to avoid saying it was for cosmetic reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

Don't keep up with her much, but I saw a picture of her on my Instagram and she still can't do her makeup! It's 2019! She needs to choose another foundation color

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

muppjay
Debater
Debater

Post by muppjay »

went here to find out information about her and Alex, but there is no info here :p
How long did they date and why did they breakup?

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

Her colour food challenge are so disappointing. So much processed food and no creativity. This girl from buzzfeed is killing the food challenge.

Return to “A-M”