SuperMaryFace - Part 9

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 9

Post by DaylightAmy »

I mean she literally tweeted "a real fan wouldn't watch my video and then criticize it the way you do" and not much later all the other fans - who were never even arguing with her to begin with - were all saying sorry to her just in case they HAD offended her.

Does it get any more emotionally abusive, honestly?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Malaola »

Kids nowadays don't need piece of shit significant others or abusive parents to feel like they're worthless and to mess them up possibly for life. All they need is to support the channel, pledge to their patreon, buy their merchandise and defend mary on twitter, twitch, in youtube comments and pick fights with strangers while being under the impression that she's their actual friend. Her treating her followers like that specifically after seeking them out and luring them in is actually evil. Because back when she was growing her fanbase she was advertising to teens in need of guidance and a parental figure, mentioning bullying, accepting social outcasts and creating a family. A damaged, misguided family with an unstable, abusive leader. Now I've creeped myself out that sounds like a plot to a horror game. Which makes the situation even more depressing.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

Woke up, checked twitter, saw Mary's twitter rant.... oh dear :rofl:
I immediately knew the photos of Boss weren't recent photos. Why can't she post more recent ones...? OH YEAH cause Boss is a prisoner in the yard!!! Also 'multiple photos from our weekly walks'? WHAT? A dog should be walked like three times a day. Especially a big dog like Boss needs exercise and attention. It's clear he's bored and lonely at this point (thanks Ken for showing us!). Also I only saw like photos of them on a walk once. ONCE. Way before Layla was born.
She sounds so freaking salty. Why can't these people take criticism. You says something that vaguely states that they might be doing something wrong, and she immediately calls you evil, calls you out, and you've got a horde of white knights going after you. I haven't seen any comment that like, goes too far. And I have no idea what the tweets are that sparked this cause they are deleted. (Why doesn't Mary screenshot and crop out names instead of RTing? So unprofessional...)
Also all the hearts and x's in her replies to other people look so condescending lol.

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

Yeah I missed the 'weekly walks' bit, because dogs need to be walked once a week, lol. She's such a good animal owner, I'm sure her future farm and snake breeding enterprise is gonna thrive. That's one step away from 'oh they're not falling over yet so I won't feed them as frequently they obviously don't need it, I'm listening to their bodies!'. Clueless girl buys two working dogs and walks them once a week. Slow clap. Btw did she show betty lately? Is she still getting fatter? That just speaks volumes, too. It's really sad that the only wake up call she's gonna listen to is one of her pets dying. At this point it's just waiting to see which one it's going to be.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

DaenerysTargaryen
Talker
Talker

Post by DaenerysTargaryen »

DaylightAmy wrote:I mean she literally tweeted "a real fan wouldn't watch my video and then criticize it the way you do" and not much later all the other fans - who were never even arguing with her to begin with - were all saying sorry to her just in case they HAD offended her.

Does it get any more emotionally abusive, honestly?

Exactly. How can you believe that having an opinion means somebody cant be "a fan"
she literally seems to think fan = worship, which might be true for some of her fans, but nonetheless it shows what she really wants to have as a community
A true fan wouldn't say these things.. my friggin ass. Holy cow.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

God, Mary is so unhinged.

She was so passive-aggressive and fake in those tweets and on Snapchat. To anyone who isn't a naive 12 year old fangirl this shows just how insecure she is about her life and how much the criticism online is really getting to her. She really isn't the kind of person to be putting her life online, because she can take ZERO criticism, even if it's well-meaning and coming from her own fans who are just concerned. Anything you say to her could rub her the wrong way because she could feel "attacked". That's because she KNOWS that her life sucks and that she sucks and that the way she treats her pets suck and that she probably isn't the bomb-ass mother/goddess/preacher that she pretends to be. She is so fucking insecure and scared of her facade crumbling down around her that she has to lash out at anything she deems to be an "attack" on the perfect image she has created.

This will only get worse over time, especially with vlogging her family life. People will eventually question their parenting decisions and Mary will have a major breakdown. Ken already had his and their whole world is just on the edge of crashing down. I honestly can't watch anymore. Not just because family vlogs and all things baby are so incredibly boring to me, but just because this trainwreck isn't even funny anymore. It's just tragic and it makes me depressed to check up on them.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Guys, I really feel for Layla because she's stuck with Mary as her mother. It's all fun and games now because she literally can't form a single word, but you just wait until she grows up a little and starts questioning the world around her or, God forbid, she starts DISAGREEING with holy Mary, the mum of spiders that clearly knows best. If you don't agree with that shame on you. How can you not see how blind you are?? How can you be so confused and misguided and so HATEFUL???

But seriously tho, Layla is gonna have to walk on eggshells 24/7 in order not to trigger Mary into batshit crazy behaviour. And even then it's not 100% guaranteed. It's almost like she's bipolar sometimes :?

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

midnight wrote:Guys, I really feel for Layla because she's stuck with Mary as her mother. It's all fun and games now because she literally can't form a single word, but you just wait until she grows up a little and starts questioning the world around her or, God forbid, she starts DISAGREEING with holy Mary, the mom of spiders that clearly knows best. If you don't agree with that shame on you. How can you not see how blind you are?? How can you be so confused and misguided and so HATEFUL???

But seriously tho, Layla is gonna have to walk on eggshells 24/7 in order not to trigger Mary into batshit crazy behaviour. And even then it's not 100% guaranteed. It's almost like she's bipolar sometimes :?

Malaola
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Malaola »

My biggest pet peeve with her, which I have no idea why but it just annoys me so bad, is when she's in the middle of a rant and all of a sudden uses the term 'super duper'. It's like my mary bingo, did she say it this time too? The tweets were too much for me, I can't take her snapchat.

It's just such a fucking weird thing to say when talking about something serious too i cant. Like 'and I was feeling super duper miserable and depressed, I cried constantly'. ?????

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Post by duh and or hello »

OMG you guys are on fire!! Malaola and DaylightAmy omg you guys :tu: :toss: :good1: I could NOT agree anymore with the POINTS you guys are making. Although Mary would just say this was "hate" While reading this, I had THE most terrifying thought though... Can you guys not see Mary telling Layla as soon as she's old enough to read and write "Go on twitter, fb, twitch, etc. and defend mommy from "dem evil haterzzz" or even giving her scripted bullshit lies to spew for us??? JFC I'm legit terrified for Layla's future as well... :? :|

[/size]

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

I have a couple of pet peeves as well.
1. Using "ain't." I use it as well sometimes, but it's mainly for iconic catchphrases like 'Ain't nobody got time for that" or "Ain't my fault" but she's using it ALL THE TIME. Using it to replace plain ol 'aren't/isn't' is just...no. Especially since I have been taught in highschool that using ain't willy nilly reflects that the speaker either lacks extensive knowledge or is a redneck... wait. Lol ok moving on :lol: :lol:
2. Writing "I've ( e.g. I've apples)" instead of "I have.'' Yes Mary 'I have' will turn into 'I've' a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ most of the time when you're SPEAKING. It gets the same message across faster. But nobody ever writes it for the love of God.
3. Writing "should of" instead of "should've" or "should have". It's just plain wrong, nothing to debate here.
Last edited by midnight on Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

Mary really shouldn't have ranted about the Boss comments, all she did was prove herself wrong.

She could've kept her mouth shut and just posted a video of them playing with the dogs instead, but since they dont play with the dogs (especially when it comes to Boss) they couldn't do that lol.

I for one am excited about our ten thread anniversary coming up soon this thread went fast thanks to the baby.

duh and or hello
Debater
Debater

Post by duh and or hello »

Sooooo..........
Whos' making the new thread?!?!
:dunno: :fit2: :PB: :cheers: :tvlol: :jerry: :tchin: :hugs: :gj: :cong:

[/size]

mother of dogs
Talker
Talker

Post by mother of dogs »

I can't deal with her and Ken anymore. I just spent $1000 on my dog in vet bills and they can't even let their dogs inside. And her evidence is just sad. They obviously don't treat him right. Just rehome him and don't get another dog!

oliver
Informer
Informer

Post by oliver »

New vlog is up. Just really boring, nothing interesting really. Was nice to see the nature in the hiking part though. Such a nice area!
It's starting to annoy me how Ken always says like 'you got your baby' when he's talking to Mary carrying Layla. She's your baby too. :roll:

edit: I skimmed through the video so it's possible I missed something during the hiking part but I doubt Mary talked about anything interesting lol.

midnight
Informer
Informer

Post by midnight »

Who is Melissa again? :?

And yes oli you're right, boring vlog is boring. Couldn't be bothered to watch it. I was kinda feeling like the 3rd wheel when Mary was filming the hike though, because I felt like it could've been a nice mom/daughter (+Melissa ?? like srsly who the hell is she) bonding moment but she had to film. :roll: Dunno maybe it's just me. But it's so boring and uneventful it honestly seems like Mary filmed only for the $$

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I like how Ken has no excitement for E3 or anything, just makes snide comments and says he hasn't played any decent games this month. He clearly doesn't enjoy games much anymore.

Scenic_beauty22
Learner
Learner

Post by Scenic_beauty22 »

I bet Ken's all salty right now because Markiplier is on tour and his friends Bob, Wade(I love Wade he's such a sweet person) etc are there with him. As it is when it comes to games people are least interested in him. It's always Pewdiepie and Jacksepticeye and Markiplier who get tons of attention everywhere. Pewdiepie was invited to the E3, he didn't go cause it was awkward(whatever that means. iJustine was there for the trailer and gameplay of Battlefront, she did fine). If you guys look at jack's channel he has been doing a series of gameplay of Oh, SIr! Insulting Simulator which has his character, and they want him to do a voiceover. And Mark's on tour. Compared to other gamers he just isn't that popular to make it into a game that's based just on him. He was on the Pewdiepie game but that's because it was Pewds, and not him solely.

I bet his pissed and salty because his so called friends are at the height of their career, living their lives with hot, smart, educated girlfriends(Marzia has aesthetics, has done a course on interior designing, is designing her place, Amy is a graduate student who is a good editor, and Wiishu, though she's average, looks normal and happy and satisfied compared to Mary lol) while he's stuck at home with a girl who has fake boobs, has no decent education, loads of pets he does not like, and a crying child he doesn't feel connected to at all. I see why he's adamant about youtube. It's his escape, just like it is sometimes for us, for relaxing and such. But it's his escape ALL THE TIME. It doesn't like being in the reality.

What a sad life. I wish they didn't bring a child in, cause that means breaking up is harder. Mary is going to be one of those pathetic moms who stayed with her abusive husband cause of the child and because she knows she won't be able to do well without the husband.

Mary, moving countries at the tender age of 19 was the first mistake.
Education is important, and not finishing your education when you clearly had the means to(your father is a breast surgeon, it's a booming business) was your second mistake.
Wanting love from a pig like Ken who doesn't love you but your body and your boobs were the third.
Hoarding pets do not give you happiness, and that was your fourth.
Lastly, having an innocent, beautiful child into your twisted life when you yourself are a child(you're 23, I'm 22 and I don't think that's old enough to have one) was your fifth.

Please Mary, for the sake of your beautiful child who has her whole life ahead of her, dump that piece of shit you claim to love, move back with your parents. Nothing can beat the love of your parents in your hometown. as I'm sure many here would agree. It will cure all sorts of depression and so on. Move back with them. They will love you and help you and Layla grow, Finish your education. Find a stable job. Love yourself and your child. Nothing else matters more right now, least of all, Ken the pig. He's a fat unsuccessful asshole who doesn't care enough for you, and no amount of denial will fix that. You are so young and pretty, Mary, but looks fade and what remains is the heart and brain and soul you build up over the years. You must know this, you're not that pathetic to not know this.

Run, Mary. Run back to Australia and you'll see that there are truly more to life than this. In your parent's home, with a pool for you and Layla to play in, feeling the sun on your face as you and Layla nicely tan, petting horses and visiting all the lovely places. Visiting your real friends and getting tons of modeling gigs like you did before.

Just run, Mary. We'll applaud you the moment you separate yourself from that toxic Ken.
G'day everyone, my name is Mary and you can call me Miss. Hypocrite!

Hushhhush
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hushhhush »

Okay pardon me if I am really unaware of this Boss situation as I joined this gossip gang pretty recently. But what is Ken and Mary's reason for restricting Boss from coming into the house and staying only in the yard?

mirnica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mirnica »

Hushhhush wrote:Okay pardon me if I am really unaware of this Boss situation as I joined this gossip gang pretty recently. But what is Ken and Mary's reason for restricting Boss from coming into the house and staying only in the yard?
"He jumps" :D

Return to “MaryMakingIt”