SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Locked
PupPerfect
Learner
Learner
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by PupPerfect »

Encyclopedia wrote:
PupPerfect wrote:=I don't think it's right bringing looks into it. There are many other things to talk about, such as her actual attitude and what not.
No one said anything about her looks, she's just pointing out how fake it is to have multiple different mediums where a face looks completely different in every photograph. I'd call anyone on that bullshit if all their pics ranged from heavily edited, to wow who even are you?
I understand that, and I think it's ok to point out photoshop, especially if it's almost every photo. Although sometimes it may just be great makeup and lighting. I'm not ok with someone heavily photoshopping their pictures and then posting them to social media so that 100,000+ people see it ( and a lot of them are little girls ), as well as saying that they are confident in their own body and preach self-acceptance. But I do know her actual looks have been brought up before, mostly pimples and blemishes. But at least it's not as bad as Trisha Paytas' forum.

User avatar
SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by SuperFakeFace »

PupPerfect wrote:
Encyclopedia wrote:
PupPerfect wrote:=I don't think it's right bringing looks into it. There are many other things to talk about, such as her actual attitude and what not.
No one said anything about her looks, she's just pointing out how fake it is to have multiple different mediums where a face looks completely different in every photograph. I'd call anyone on that bullshit if all their pics ranged from heavily edited, to wow who even are you?
I understand that, and I think it's ok to point out photoshop, especially if it's almost every photo. Although sometimes it may just be great makeup and lighting. I'm not ok with someone heavily photoshopping their pictures and then posting them to social media so that 100,000+ people see it ( and a lot of them are little girls ), as well as saying that they are confident in their own body and preach self-acceptance. But I do know her actual looks have been brought up before, mostly pimples and blemishes. But at least it's not as bad as Trisha Paytas' forum.
We only bring up that stuff BECAUSE she photoshops herself so much and manipulates her looks. There's nothing wrong with having pimples, grey skin, undereye circles, etc. I have those all the time. What is so confusing/annoying is to see them on a person who looks 100% flawless and perfect in every instagram picture. Then they take their make-up off and have no filters applied to their face and BAM they look completely different. Mary is a liar and a manipulator. She wants to be seen as a perfect goddess all the time and even her "#nomakeup" pictures are fake. So yes, I'm gonna point out her flaws when I see them. Because she tries to hide them so much. We try to break that false image Mary has created of herself down in this forum and show the truth.

PupPerfect
Learner
Learner
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by PupPerfect »

We only bring up that stuff BECAUSE she photoshops herself so much and manipulates her looks. There's nothing wrong with having pimples, grey skin, undereye circles, etc. I have those all the time. What is so confusing/annoying is to see them on a person who looks 100% flawless and perfect in every instagram picture. Then they take their make-up off and have no filters applied to their face and BAM they look completely different. Mary is a liar and a manipulator. She wants to be seen as a perfect goddess all the time and even her "#nomakeup" pictures are fake. So yes, I'm gonna point out her flaws when I see them. Because she tries to hide them so much. We try to break that false image Mary has created of herself down in this forum and show the truth.
But that's the thing with Instagram, most people on it ARE fake ( well mostly the ones with a lot of followers ) and unfortunately the followers are completely oblivious to it. Most of Mary's followers would also be subscribers as well and it's really only a few clicks away to go to one of her no makeup videos and see what she really looks like, but I guess they don't, that or if they do comment something it may be deleted? She's obviously not trying to be 100% fake ( with her looks ) on YouTube as opposed to her Instagram though.

User avatar
EllieWilliams
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by EllieWilliams »

PupPerfect wrote:Ok, so Ken's got a new video out with Mary in it and just a warning DO NOT WATCH IT! I couldn't even get past a minute because it was so cringe-worthy :barf:
I completely agree with this comment even after seeing a small amount of the video Image
So... is Ken straight up ripping off Pewdiepie now or what? Also why is Mary even there? Lol she isn't doing anything...She said one sentence the whole video?

Surprised Ken looks slimmer here than the photos that were linked ages ago. Must be the first item he showed :rofl:

User avatar
SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by SuperFakeFace »

PupPerfect wrote:
We only bring up that stuff BECAUSE she photoshops herself so much and manipulates her looks. There's nothing wrong with having pimples, grey skin, undereye circles, etc. I have those all the time. What is so confusing/annoying is to see them on a person who looks 100% flawless and perfect in every instagram picture. Then they take their make-up off and have no filters applied to their face and BAM they look completely different. Mary is a liar and a manipulator. She wants to be seen as a perfect goddess all the time and even her "#nomakeup" pictures are fake. So yes, I'm gonna point out her flaws when I see them. Because she tries to hide them so much. We try to break that false image Mary has created of herself down in this forum and show the truth.

But that's the thing with Instagram, most people on it ARE fake ( well mostly the ones with a lot of followers ) and unfortunately the followers are completely oblivious to it. Most of Mary's followers would also be subscribers as well and it's really only a few clicks away to go to one of her no makeup videos and see what she really looks like, but I guess they don't, that or if they do comment something it may be deleted? She's obviously not trying to be 100% fake ( with her looks ) on YouTube as opposed to her Instagram though.
And that's awful that most people are so fake. "But everyone does it" is not an excuse for bad behavior. Especially because Mary tries to portray a "maternal" figure to her mostly very young fans. She knows most of her fans are depressed outcasts with low self esteem who are easy to manipulate and she thrives on their blind admiration. When people write "I want to kill myself because I will never look like you" under her photoshopped images she is happy. It's absolutely despicable.

User avatar
ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

SuperFakeFace wrote:
PupPerfect wrote:
We only bring up that stuff BECAUSE she photoshops herself so much and manipulates her looks. There's nothing wrong with having pimples, grey skin, undereye circles, etc. I have those all the time. What is so confusing/annoying is to see them on a person who looks 100% flawless and perfect in every instagram picture. Then they take their make-up off and have no filters applied to their face and BAM they look completely different. Mary is a liar and a manipulator. She wants to be seen as a perfect goddess all the time and even her "#nomakeup" pictures are fake. So yes, I'm gonna point out her flaws when I see them. Because she tries to hide them so much. We try to break that false image Mary has created of herself down in this forum and show the truth.

But that's the thing with Instagram, most people on it ARE fake ( well mostly the ones with a lot of followers ) and unfortunately the followers are completely oblivious to it. Most of Mary's followers would also be subscribers as well and it's really only a few clicks away to go to one of her no makeup videos and see what she really looks like, but I guess they don't, that or if they do comment something it may be deleted? She's obviously not trying to be 100% fake ( with her looks ) on YouTube as opposed to her Instagram though.
And that's awful that most people are so fake. "But everyone does it" is not an excuse for bad behavior. Especially because Mary tries to portray a "maternal" figure to her mostly very young fans. She knows most of her fans are depressed outcasts with low self esteem who are easy to manipulate and she thrives on their blind admiration. When people write "I want to kill myself because I will never look like you" under her photoshopped images she is happy. It's absolutely despicable.
Yeah, I didn't mean to show how "bad" she can look, because I honestly think she is pretty with or without make-up.

My intention was to show how heavily she edits her face sometimes.

I understand that she also shows her face without make up in video's, but I believe that posting selfies that modified to that degree will do damage no matter what.

Purely speaking from my own experience here, where I, at some point lose the knowledge of what is real and what is not.

PupPerfect
Learner
Learner
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by PupPerfect »

I know you were mainly talking about how she photoshops herself in a lot, if not all of her photos and I don't agree with her on that, either be confident and post a real picture of yourself, or none at all. I think it's totally fine bringing all those photos together. I wasn't trying to call anyone out on saying she looks bad in real/screencapped photos, so I apologise for coming off like that.

It's funny because I'm actually a depressed outcast with low self esteem, and an eating disorder and although I do get a bit "woe is me, why don't I look like that?" I do understand that my body just may not be built like that and I can tell when photos are edited.
I truly don't understand why people feel the need to even comment "I want to kill myself because I will never look like you"..... okay well obviously it's for attention, but I just can't wrap my brain around that.

User avatar
ShakingMyFuckingHead
Informer
Informer
Posts: 317
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:51 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by ShakingMyFuckingHead »

PupPerfect wrote:I know you were mainly talking about how she photoshops herself in a lot, if not all of her photos and I don't agree with her on that, either be confident and post a real picture of yourself, or none at all. I think it's totally fine bringing all those photos together. I wasn't trying to call anyone out on saying she looks bad in real/screencapped photos, so I apologise for coming off like that.

It's funny because I'm actually a depressed outcast with low self esteem, and an eating disorder and although I do get a bit "woe is me, why don't I look like that?" I do understand that my body just may not be built like that and I can tell when photos are edited.
I truly don't understand why people feel the need to even comment "I want to kill myself because I will never look like you"..... okay well obviously it's for attention, but I just can't wrap my brain around that.
You don't need to apologize at all, I didn't feel attacked. It's good to stay critical of what we post and should be able to discuss that aswell <3

Supermaryface does preach a lot of self love, but I just find it hard to believe when you need to edit your photo's that much. I'm not saying everyone who photoshops themselves hates the way they look. I just can't wrap my head around the combination of self love and heavily modifying your pictures.

User avatar
SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by SuperFakeFace »

PupPerfect wrote:I know you were mainly talking about how she photoshops herself in a lot, if not all of her photos and I don't agree with her on that, either be confident and post a real picture of yourself, or none at all. I think it's totally fine bringing all those photos together. I wasn't trying to call anyone out on saying she looks bad in real/screencapped photos, so I apologise for coming off like that.

It's funny because I'm actually a depressed outcast with low self esteem, and an eating disorder and although I do get a bit "woe is me, why don't I look like that?" I do understand that my body just may not be built like that and I can tell when photos are edited.
I truly don't understand why people feel the need to even comment "I want to kill myself because I will never look like you"..... okay well obviously it's for attention, but I just can't wrap my brain around that.
That's exactly what Mary wants people to think tho. She wants people to see her body as "unobtainable" and she always says her body is purely genetic and crap like that. It's not, tho. She works out and she under-eats. She has health problems from her own eating disorder. She starves herself and then goes on binges. Also her boobs are fake, in case you didn't know. Most of her fans don't know it because she is not open about that.

She wants everyone to admire her for her "perfection", even tho she manipulated her own image and uses questionable methods to keep her body the way it is right now. Then when her fans come to her and cry about the way their bodies look in comparison to hers she doesn't say "Hey, if you eat healthy you can look good!". Instead she says "Don't bother, because you will never have my perfect genetics anyways!". Not that it would be good if she advocated HER methods to her fans... :? But her body is not something that is unobtainable. She has no ass, fake boobs and a flat stomach from starving herself. Nothing extraordinary about that.

With every word Mary says to her fans she aims keeps them down, she wants them to "accept their fate" and never rise above or gain any actual self-worth, because then they wouldn't kiss her ass anymore. All her "motivational" speeches are manipulative and only have the goal of binding her fans to her and make them look up to her as their all-knowing perfect goddess. And she also uses them to defend her own behavior. When she posts skimpy bikini pictures she will advocate "Your body is yours blahblah". Not because she wants to encourage others, but because she wants to shut up the haters.

Caligula
Debater
Debater
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by Caligula »

ShakingMyFuckingHead wrote: Supermaryface does preach a lot of self love, but I just find it hard to believe when you need to edit your photo's that much. I'm not saying everyone who photoshops themselves hates the way they look. I just can't wrap my head around the combination of self love and heavily modifying your pictures.
To me, all her self love preaching comes from either two places.

Either she's bandwagoning on popular subjects right now regarding self-acceptance (namely of the body sort) and wants to appear to be progressive and caring.

Or she's really just talking to herself and somewhat projection her acceptance speeches in a way to boost herself and minimize her insecurities. The real ones, not the bullshit "oh no my moles" crap.

User avatar
EllieWilliams
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by EllieWilliams »

I have been here awhile, reading some posts and what not. I honestly feel bad for her. I pity someone who thinks they have to alter their images to feel better about themselves. She is a terrible role model for young girls, I feel like she needs to take her own advice BADLY. But some of the things she kind of brought upon herself...

If her boobs really are fake...Why did she get them? She seems super offended when someone talks about her breasts in a "nerdy drooling" manner. Which, isn't that what she wanted? IF THEY ARE FAKE. If not, I'd just shrug it off, considering there are thousands of normal comments to look at. (Almost normal rather)

Also I'm not sure if it's been talked about or if I can link videos? But have you seen this interview?
Completely disgusting vile of male trash. The entire video is focused on her breasts. And the man goes on to say she is TEASING nerds...

One of the comments said "These men are objectifying her and then on their radio show, called her slutty. unacceptable."

No wonder she has problems accepting herself. She doesn't know how to ignore negative comments. Proof of this is she reads them all and deletes them or replies to them or some crap. At least I've seen her reply to some "nerdy drooling" type comments.

User avatar
BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer
Posts: 399
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:53 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by BunnyRanger »

EllieWilliams wrote:I have been here awhile, reading some posts and what not. I honestly feel bad for her. I pity someone who thinks they have to alter their images to feel better about themselves. She is a terrible role model for young girls, I feel like she needs to take her own advice BADLY. But some of the things she kind of brought upon herself...

If her boobs really are fake...Why did she get them? She seems super offended when someone talks about her breasts in a "nerdy drooling" manner. Which, isn't that what she wanted? IF THEY ARE FAKE. If not, I'd just shrug it off, considering there are thousands of normal comments to look at. (Almost normal rather)

Also I'm not sure if it's been talked about or if I can link videos? But have you seen this interview?
Completely disgusting vile of male trash. The entire video is focused on her breasts. And the man goes on to say she is TEASING nerds...

One of the comments said "These men are objectifying her and then on their radio show, called her slutty. unacceptable."

No wonder she has problems accepting herself. She doesn't know how to ignore negative comments. Proof of this is she reads them all and deletes them or replies to them or some crap. At least I've seen her reply to some "nerdy drooling" type comments.
Her boobs are fake! Just compare her nudes to her recent picks and you have your answer...

If you are not satisfied yet then check out mary's videos, in one of her vlogmas videos she talks about getting a boobjob and also in the rebutal video she mentions a breast augmentation...

There! I hope that settles the boob matter and everyone is clear on the fact that they are not real.

Enviado do meu AIR S3 através de Tapatalk

PupPerfect
Learner
Learner
Posts: 83
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:43 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by PupPerfect »

Haha, I knew her boobs were fake, it's quite obvious and I don't know how people can't tell. I don't think there is anything wrong with having surgery to change something, as long as you really think about it ( not just think about it once and go do it ) and you have the money. I'm hoping to get my boobs done one day.

Caligula
Debater
Debater
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by Caligula »

EllieWilliams wrote:I have been here awhile, reading some posts and what not. I honestly feel bad for her. I pity someone who thinks they have to alter their images to feel better about themselves. She is a terrible role model for young girls, I feel like she needs to take her own advice BADLY. But some of the things she kind of brought upon herself...

If her boobs really are fake...Why did she get them? She seems super offended when someone talks about her breasts in a "nerdy drooling" manner. Which, isn't that what she wanted? IF THEY ARE FAKE. If not, I'd just shrug it off, considering there are thousands of normal comments to look at. (Almost normal rather)

Also I'm not sure if it's been talked about or if I can link videos? But have you seen this interview?
Completely disgusting vile of male trash. The entire video is focused on her breasts. And the man goes on to say she is TEASING nerds...

One of the comments said "These men are objectifying her and then on their radio show, called her slutty. unacceptable."

No wonder she has problems accepting herself. She doesn't know how to ignore negative comments. Proof of this is she reads them all and deletes them or replies to them or some crap. At least I've seen her reply to some "nerdy drooling" type comments.
I'm gonna look like an asshole, but that vid gets a big, whopping, emphatic MEH from me.

Mary is a terrible person and she sucks at speaking to people who she can't silence with the block button. The guy was aggressive, but he had a point. Mary makes it her duty in life to wear tops that don't fit her fake breasts. She's dying for attention and was happy to talk to those guys about her "professional" cosplay while nearly shouting her channel and instagram. Because getting attention for her looks when it benefits her is A+ but anyone who has any criticisms like "why do you breasts have to be spilling out of her top" it's time to consult the goddesses of feminism.

I wish Mary got more of that to be honest. But from someone who was being less of a purposeful dick (he was laughing the entire time, he knew what he was doing) who can intelligently make a point about the shady crap she does.

I vote SuperFakeFace. :P

User avatar
EllieWilliams
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:09 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by EllieWilliams »

PupPerfect wrote:Haha, I knew her boobs were fake, it's quite obvious and I don't know how people can't tell. I don't think there is anything wrong with having surgery to change something, as long as you really think about it ( not just think about it once and go do it ) and you have the money. I'm hoping to get my boobs done one day.
Well I noticed her bras seem to be clipped together at the back? I thought she just does what Jenna Marbles boob tutorial showed lol

edit: I just googled her nudes and WOW. WHY DID SHE CHOOSE TO GO SO BIG lol

User avatar
SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Caligula wrote:
I'm gonna look like an asshole, but that vid gets a big, whopping, emphatic MEH from me.

Mary is a terrible person and she sucks at speaking to people who she can't silence with the block button. The guy was aggressive, but he had a point. Mary makes it her duty in life to wear tops that don't fit her fake breasts. She's dying for attention and was happy to talk to those guys about her "professional" cosplay while nearly shouting her channel and instagram. Because getting attention for her looks when it benefits her is A+ but anyone who has any criticisms like "why do you breasts have to be spilling out of her top" it's time to consult the goddesses of feminism.

I wish Mary got more of that to be honest. But from someone who was being less of a purposeful dick (he was laughing the entire time, he knew what he was doing) who can intelligently make a point about the shady crap she does.

I vote SuperFakeFace. :P
Oh you <3

At least she gets it indirectly when reading here, which we can all agree she does. I think coming here is the only time of her day where she is confronted with reality. Which is why she goes on long rants and bullshit "acceptance" speech binges when we are especially critical of her behavior.

I vote you, tho. I think you are way better at putting into words what everyone is thinking (especially what I am thinking). English is not my first language so I sometimes put things more bluntly than I would want to. :lol: I also have stopped feeling pity for Mary a few threads ago, so I am not interested in sparing her feelings. Now I only pity those around her and especially her fans and all those young girls whose eating disorders she purposefully triggers. And her pets of course.

Caligula
Debater
Debater
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by Caligula »

SuperFakeFace wrote:
Caligula wrote:
I'm gonna look like an asshole, but that vid gets a big, whopping, emphatic MEH from me.

Mary is a terrible person and she sucks at speaking to people who she can't silence with the block button. The guy was aggressive, but he had a point. Mary makes it her duty in life to wear tops that don't fit her fake breasts. She's dying for attention and was happy to talk to those guys about her "professional" cosplay while nearly shouting her channel and instagram. Because getting attention for her looks when it benefits her is A+ but anyone who has any criticisms like "why do you breasts have to be spilling out of her top" it's time to consult the goddesses of feminism.

I wish Mary got more of that to be honest. But from someone who was being less of a purposeful dick (he was laughing the entire time, he knew what he was doing) who can intelligently make a point about the shady crap she does.

I vote SuperFakeFace. :P
Oh you <3

At least she gets it indirectly when reading here, which we can all agree she does. I think coming here is the only time of her day where she is confronted with reality. Which is why she goes on long rants and bullshit "acceptance" speech binges when we are especially critical of her behavior.

I vote you, tho. I think you are way better at putting into words what everyone is thinking (especially what I am thinking). English is not my first language so I sometimes put things more bluntly than I would want to. :lol: I also have stopped feeling pity for Mary a few threads ago, so I am not interested in sparing her feelings. Now I only pity those around her and especially her fans and all those young girls whose eating disorders she purposefully triggers. And her pets of course.
;) <3

Yeah, that's true. She can silence people who confront her because when she browses through here she can't stop us from saying truths about her (despite the fact that I'm pretty sure she has tried). Plus, I'm damn certain that she is not half as satisfied with her life as she tries to pretend to be. Her "I want all the good and none of the bad" when it comes to her choices in life just grates on me. She very well could have worn a tank top that fully covered her breast and would have been in no way contributing to discomfort due to heat. She chooses not to and then gets mad when it's pointed out. If you want to put yourself on display like that you have to accept that not everyone is going to appreciate it. It's called being an adult. But she's a defensive whiner, so what's new!

I think I've been defiled. Mary's foulness has tainted me and I can't with her anymore. I don't think I could pass this chick the salt without looking like I have a clear agenda against her anymore. Plus, I like your bluntness! And you have a wicked memory for the details of her behavior. I tend to remember the overall and would forget specific instances. That's where I'd lose and end up just another "jealous hater". :roll:

Oh and whaaaat? I didn't know English is your second language. So many posters here have said that, but there's so much mastery of English here that I would never have known. Very impressive.

User avatar
SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 710
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:37 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Caligula wrote:
;) <3

Yeah, that's true. She can silence people who confront her because when she browses through here she can't stop us from saying truths about her (despite the fact that I'm pretty sure she has tried). Plus, I'm damn certain that she is not half as satisfied with her life as she tries to pretend to be. Her "I want all the good and none of the bad" when it comes to her choices in life just grates on me. She very well could have worn a tank top that fully covered her breast and would have been in no way contributing to discomfort due to heat. She chooses not to and then gets mad when it's pointed out. If you want to put yourself on display like that you have to accept that not everyone is going to appreciate it. It's called being an adult. But she's a defensive whiner, so what's new!

I think I've been defiled. Mary's foulness has tainted me and I can't with her anymore. I don't think I could pass this chick the salt without looking like I have a clear agenda against her anymore. Plus, I like your bluntness! And you have a wicked memory for the details of her behavior. I tend to remember the overall and would forget specific instances. That's where I'd lose and end up just another "jealous hater". :roll:

Oh and whaaaat? I didn't know English is your second language. So many posters here have said that, but there's so much mastery of English here that I would never have known. Very impressive.
Thank you, again <3 :D In my country almost everyone speaks english as a second language so it's not that impressive, haha!

I also think the "It was a hot day!" thing is such a lame excuse. Yes, sometimes it's unbearably hot outside and you sweat even in a tanktop and shorts (not that pulling down the tanktop all the way helps with that), but that doesn't mean you should throw decency into the wind. I mean, you don't go to the bank in a bikini if it's really hot, right? It's just an excuse for her to show off her implants. That's not even a problem, if she didn't constantly lie about it. She is an exhibitionist and loves to show off her body (hence why she did those thousands of nudes) and she loves the attention from guys. But she can't admit to it because it doesn't fit her "persona". :roll: She wants the best of all worlds and tries to lie her ass off to hold the balance. One day it will all come crashing down. I honestly can't wait for that day.

vaultgirl101
Learner
Learner
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by vaultgirl101 »

EllieWilliams wrote:I have been here awhile, reading some posts and what not. I honestly feel bad for her. I pity someone who thinks they have to alter their images to feel better about themselves. She is a terrible role model for young girls, I feel like she needs to take her own advice BADLY. But some of the things she kind of brought upon herself...

If her boobs really are fake...Why did she get them? She seems super offended when someone talks about her breasts in a "nerdy drooling" manner. Which, isn't that what she wanted? IF THEY ARE FAKE. If not, I'd just shrug it off, considering there are thousands of normal comments to look at. (Almost normal rather)

Also I'm not sure if it's been talked about or if I can link videos? But have you seen this interview?
Completely disgusting vile of male trash. The entire video is focused on her breasts. And the man goes on to say she is TEASING nerds...

One of the comments said "These men are objectifying her and then on their radio show, called her slutty. unacceptable."

No wonder she has problems accepting herself. She doesn't know how to ignore negative comments. Proof of this is she reads them all and deletes them or replies to them or some crap. At least I've seen her reply to some "nerdy drooling" type comments.
When this interview came out, Mary claimed the interviewer/radio show guy said she deserved to be raped and that he was gonna rape her. She flat out LIED and the radio show guy called her out. She then backtracked and said he implied the rape but didn't actually say it. She's a LIAR!

monamon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 6

Post by monamon »

vaultgirl101 wrote: When this interview came out, Mary claimed the interviewer/radio show guy said she deserved to be raped and that he was gonna rape her. She flat out LIED and the radio show guy called her out. She then backtracked and said he implied the rape but didn't actually say it. She's a LIAR!
Whaaat?? I really don't understand why there are still people who like Mary :(
English is not my first language :toad:

Locked

Return to “MaryMakingIt”