SuperMaryFace - Part 5

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SuperMaryFace - Part 5

Post by You_Never_Know »

I Believe this is how we make another part? But here it is so we can stop over loading part 4

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 5

Post by Guest »

Oh yay, glad this was made before I posted haha

G Geneva wrote:On another note, has anyone seen Penny's newest video?

She seems really upset because she changed the content of her channel (from being overly sexual like Mary used to be) to more of a gaming/make-up/unboxing kind of channel (like Mary does now) with also some rants and vids of her singing. But now she isn't getting as much views and people are unsubscribing so she isn't making as much money as before. She says that the work she puts into the new content on her channel is not worth the amount of money she gets now (about 650 dollars a month).

When she used to do sexy videos she would get 3 x as much money. But she confesses she doesn't want to make those kind of videos because she gets a lot of abuse for it and doesn't want to be known for her body only. So she is saying making sexy/sensual vids gets her a lot money but people also leave a lot of hate/gross comments so she wants to make different kind of vids but those are not getting her enough money…

I'm wondering how this applies to Mary. Because to me Mary obviously showed her tits and ass on camera for money/followers/views but is now more into being cute/kawaii and doing lazy videos. But because of Ken's promotion of her channel she got a large enough following, who stick around anyway in contrast to Penny's followers leaving when she changed from being sexy to being more cute/gamer girl.

Without Ken, Mary would have the actual amount of subscribers she deserves.
Well, Mary's subscriber count is like 250k or something like that right? Penny's is at 10k. So that's definitely a reason for each of their view counts. Also, while Mary does have her fair share of gross perry dudes who only watch her for her body, she also has a legion of devoted, brainwashed fangirls who will watch whatever shitty video she puts out. Penny doesn't have a strong following like that so sadly, her view count is bound to drop. That's really unfortunate for her, but it really just goes to show...YT fame is fucking fleeting. MattG is a great example of this because there was a point where he was a pretty damn popular YTber. He had a pretty strong following and was getting tons of views, making money. Then he stopped doing "Dare MattG" videos and his views started to drop to the point where was only getting maybe a couple thousand views per video. On top of it, he ended up in a few thousand dollars worth of debt. Same with Tiffany Kudrikow, she used to get a shit ton of views on her rant videos but eventually, she stopped doing rants, started trying to branch out do other videos and her view count and subscriber count dropped completely. She recently made a video basically saying she'll no longer be making many videos at all because her channel hasn't been growing anymore and now she's going back to college. Sorry this went super Offtopic haha but I just thought it was kinda interesting. I feel bad for Penny though. She actually puts effort into her videos and gets very little payoff.

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

Lambchop wrote:Oh yay, glad this was made before I posted haha

She seems really upset because she changed the content of her channel (from being overly sexual like Mary used to be) to more of a gaming/make-up/unboxing kind of channel (like Mary does now) with also some rants and vids of her singing. But now she isn't getting as much views and people are unsubscribing so she isn't making as much money as before. She says that the work she puts into the new content on her channel is not worth the amount of money she gets now (about 650 dollars a month).

When she used to do sexy videos she would get 3 x as much money. But she confesses she doesn't want to make those kind of videos because she gets a lot of abuse for it and doesn't want to be known for her body only. So she is saying making sexy/sensual vids gets her a lot money but people also leave a lot of hate/gross comments so she wants to make different kind of vids but those are not getting her enough money…

I'm wondering how this applies to Mary. Because to me Mary obviously showed her tits and ass on camera for money/followers/views but is now more into being cute/kawaii and doing lazy videos. But because of Ken's promotion of her channel she got a large enough following, who stick around anyway in contrast to Penny's followers leaving when she changed from being sexy to being more cute/gamer girl.

Well, Mary's subscriber count is like 250k or something like that right? Penny's is at 10k. So that's definitely a reason for each of their view counts. Also, while Mary does have her fair share of gross perry dudes who only watch her for her body, she also has a legion of devoted, brainwashed fangirls who will watch whatever shitty video she puts out. Penny doesn't have a strong following like that so sadly, her view count is bound to drop. That's really unfortunate for her, but it really just goes to show...YT fame is fucking fleeting. MattG is a great example of this because there was a point where he was a pretty damn popular YTber. He had a pretty strong following and was getting tons of views, making money. Then he stopped doing "Dare MattG" videos and his views started to drop to the point where was only getting maybe a couple thousand views per video. On top of it, he ended up in a few thousand dollars worth of debt. Same with Tiffany Kudrikow, she used to get a shit ton of views on her rant videos but eventually, she stopped doing rants, started trying to branch out do other videos and her view count and subscriber count dropped completely. She recently made a video basically saying she'll no longer be making many videos at all because her channel hasn't been growing anymore and now she's going back to college. Sorry this went super Offtopic haha but I just thought it was kinda interesting. I feel bad for Penny though. She actually puts effort into her videos and gets very little payoff.
I don't think youtube is fleeting. The Internet is the new TV. It is the change that people can't handle. They subscribe for specific things and if they stop making it they leave. I only subscribe to people that I like to watch their videos because of who they are not what they produce. But penny changed her videos from showing her breast because they were being made 18 and up and she doesn't get paid for those. That is why a lot of people watched. With Mary she has Ken pushing her channel and she wears skimpy clothes all the time. And I do agree about her brain washed fans. And honestly for someone who supposedly supports body positivity she makes me feel ashamed for my body even though I have had two kids and have lost over 30 pounds in the last few months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

You_Never_Know wrote:

I don't think youtube is fleeting. The Internet is the new TV. It is the change that people can't handle. They subscribe for specific things and if they stop making it they leave. I only subscribe to people that I like to watch their videos because of who they are not what they produce. But penny changed her videos from showing her breast because they were being made 18 and up and she doesn't get paid for those. That is why a lot of people watched. With Mary she has Ken pushing her channel and she wears skimpy clothes all the time. And I do agree about her brain washed fans. And honestly for someone who supposedly supports body positivity she makes me feel ashamed for my body even though I have had two kids and have lost over 30 pounds in the last few months.

Oh, I didn't mean YT fame is fleeting as a whole, I meant for individuals. Like, one year someone could be super popular and then within just a couple of months, their view count could go from 100k per video to 2k per video. But yeah, I definitely agree with you with people unsubscribing because of different content. It's sad really because it keeps people from branching out and trying different things with their videos, unless people have subbed to them for who they are.

Also, Mary needs to shut the actual fuck up about the hair thing. If someone can take a basic ass wig and create ridiculous super-saiyan spikes with it that defy fucking gravity, then you can get a hair-tie, gather up the hair, and make a low pony-tail out of that wig.
Fuck outta here with that mess. You can't even fucking complete any of your damn costumes. Out of all the goddamn excuses I have every heard for not finishing a cosplay, not completing it because it's "hard to put a wig in a ponytail" is the most ridiculous fucking thing I've ever heard. Don't know why she's talking big like she's some expert that can "throw together a costume in 5 minutes" only to come up with crazy ass excuses as to why she won't.
Finish that Freiza cosplay first, Mary, then maybe you can talk about how easily you can just "throw together" costumes. Jfc.

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

Lambchop wrote:
You_Never_Know wrote:

Oh, I didn't mean YT fame is fleeting as a whole, I meant for individuals. Like, one year someone could be super popular and then within just a couple of months, their view count could go from 100k per video to 2k per video. But yeah, I definitely agree with you with people unsubscribing because of different content. It's sad really because it keeps people from branching out and trying different things with their videos, unless people have subbed to them for who they are.

Also, Mary needs to shut the actual fuck up about the hair thing. If someone can take a basic ass wig and create ridiculous super-saiyan spikes with it that defy fucking gravity, then you can get a hair-tie, gather up the hair, and make a low pony-tail out of that wig.
Fuck outta here with that mess. You can't even fucking complete any of your damn costumes. Out of all the goddamn excuses I have every heard for not finishing a cosplay, not completing it because it's "hard to put a wig in a ponytail" is the most ridiculous fucking thing I've ever heard. Don't know why she's talking big like she's some expert that can "throw together a costume in 5 minutes" only to come up with crazy ass excuses as to why she won't.
Finish that Freiza cosplay first, Mary, then maybe you can talk about how easily you can just "throw together" costumes. Jfc.
If you look at her instagram she recently posted a photo with her wearing a red wig and she has them in low pig tails. Need I say more?

phenylalaten
Learner
Learner

Post by phenylalaten »

The main problem is that these people enter YouTube mainly due to the prospect of fame and money. None of the top YouTubers now have ever started what they're doing for money and you can really tell from what they produce and how they produce it. Sure, a lot of them churn out things that make it seem like they're really burned out, but there must have been some reason that they're still pulling that view count. Also, it's good to do to other genres but it's always a super risky venture that has almost no chance of paying off unless your subs actually view your stuff for you as a person and not because of the kind of videos you produce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

geekcore
Learner
Learner

Post by geekcore »

I have very little respect for people like Penny who make videos about how upset they are they aren't receiving enough attention. She took the easy road by using her surgically enhanced body to bring in views and now she is trying to not take the easy road by actually making content and she's already upset that it isn't as easy. Cry me a river.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

I dont understand her kawaii/Lolita hauls.. I mean I could understand if that was her style, or just dressed like that every now and then like Miles Jai.. But Mary never wears anything Lolita-ish or Kawaii unless its in a video for a company that sent her free clothes.

Like I get they want promotion, but she should pick out clothes she would actually wear other than something to show off and never to be seen again.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Commenting just to keep up :tu:

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

geekcore wrote:I have very little respect for people like Penny who make videos about how upset they are they aren't receiving enough attention. She took the easy road by using her surgically enhanced body to bring in views and now she is trying to not take the easy road by actually making content and she's already upset that it isn't as easy. Cry me a river.
I agree with this. Neither Mary nor Penny get their views for who they are as a person. They both have most of their views and subscribers just because of their bodies (and Mary has an added bonus from Ken). So how can Penny be surprised that the people who viewed her videos to jack off to them don't want to see fully-clothed make-up tutorials? Same goes for Mary, I bet her channel would grow much faster if she still danced around in skimpy outfits. I think her channel will go down the drain eventually too.

Sorry, but hardly anyone is interesting enough for people to just want to watch them for their personality, let alone Mary and Penny who are just your average attention whores. I don't go to my Baker because he has a great personality. I go there to buy bread and if he stops selling bread and starts selling old bandages instead, well I won't go there anymore and I doubt anyone wants to buy your old bandages, sorry dude.

So either put out quality content or stick to showing off your boobs and asses for views. But don't whine when no one wants to see your shitty videos just because all you have to offer is your boring-ass personality.

A bit off topic, but have you guys notices Penny's breathing? After every sentence she has to take a big gasp of air. Maybe it's just because she's upset, but maybe it's caused by corset training and the added strain from her boobs? Either way, I doubt she's healthy.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Bookmarking

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

She now has a poll for which 'Lolita' dress she could wear JUST IN CASE her cosplay doesn't work.

Yeah...you mean just pick your outfit. You dont travel with your profressional cosplays remember? She wasn't going to cosplay in the first place. :roll:
Blue cloud dress thats was given to you does not equate to a proper cosplay.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

So that fang tutorial video? :rofl:

Can you put in any less effort into a tutorial? And those results... so crappy looking. You can just stick two mini-marshmallows on your teeth and get the same look. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, I can't remember who it was, but someone linked this girl's channel

[video][/video]

in a thread here on guru gossip. Now Mary wouldn't have happened come across this video while reading guru gossip? :roll:

Edit: Or maybe I came across her videos in the related videos of Mary's? I don't remember, but I know it was related to Mary

You_Never_Know
Learner
Learner

Post by You_Never_Know »

SuperFakeFace wrote:So that fang tutorial video? :rofl:

Can you put in any less effort into a tutorial? And those results... so crappy looking. You can just stick two mini-marshmallows on your teeth and get the same look. Image Image Image

Also, I can't remember who it was, but someone linked this girl's channel

[video][/video]

in a thread here on guru gossip. Now Mary wouldn't have happened come across this video while reading guru gossip? :roll:

Edit: Or maybe I came across her videos in the related videos of Mary's? I don't remember, but I know it was related to Mary
Yeah I just watched her video and those are the worst fangs I think I have ever seen. The video you posted was actually pretty cool. What Mary did....was like a kindergarten class playing with glue and one of the kids decided to stick it in their mouth lol.

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana »

She couldn't be bothered to make those teeth look better.......Or wait, she didn't make them better because nobody is perfect, everyone has their own flaws. Easy video without an effort - easy money, unless people use Adblock (which people should use tbh.)
English is not my first language.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Ok, Ok guys :rofl: I just can't get over this, need to make another post about the shitty teeth :rofl:

Let's zoom in on this mess you guys :rofl:

"I made these in under 2 minutes so they're a bit rough looking."

No shit, Mary. :rofl: "Rough" is a nice word for that catastrophe.

1. They're completely uneven and wtf is going on with the shape of that right one :lol:
2. They're super obviously fake, the color doesn't match with the rest of her teeth. (In the video you linked above, there is a reason she covered the whole upper row of her teeth, because that way it blends nicely). But I guess that's too much work for lil ol Mary.
3. They don't even sit on her canines, the right one is just all over the place. :lol:
4. She can't even close her mouth/teeth with them in, making them super pointless for any cosplay where you have to, you know, talk.

So why exactly did she make them in under 2 minutes? Because of her super busy schedule? :rofl: She takes longer to put filters on her instagram pictures. :lol:

I'm sorry guys, just can't stop laughing at this.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: THOSE ARE SO BAD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kriips98
Learner
Learner

Post by Kriips98 »

Posting to keep up.
Striving to be better and better each day

jjmorpheus
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jjmorpheus »

TMZ had a report on Pewds being in LA to work on a show. They referred to Marzia as his "Super hot girlfriend". How much do you guys think Mary wishes this was her on TMZ with Ken (or whoever) being referred to as "Super hot".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Suku
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Suku »

Using the tutorial of someone else and then putting absolutely no effort into this shows she doesn't even try anymore.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”