Lush Hiring Party

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lush Hiring Party

Post by al218 »

I just went to a Lush hiring party. Two of the prospective women stunk like they hadn't showered. They let us shop after while the store was still closed, but I think they should have given us a discount for our time. They have another callback session but we won't hear for a week or so. They probably don't pay well but it seems like it would be fun for the holidays.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lush Hiring Party

Post by BellaJane »

Well I don't think they should have given you a discount. Sorry, that's a little silly. That was practically a job interview...

I'm a fan of my local LUSH on Facebook and they have five upcoming hiring parties all maxed out. 100 people per party and they stopped accepting applications weeks ago. They keep pushing out this notice that they're full up and can't take any more this season and people are getting pretty angry about it. I can't believe it's that popular. I think they must pay pretty decently.

I haven't gone to a LUSH hiring party, but I recall being asked to leave a store in the middle of my shopping because a hiring party was about to start. Sad for them, I had about $70 worth of product in my bag and I still wasn't done looking, so they missed a hell of a sale.

BarryWaree
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Lush Hiring Party

Post by BarryWaree »

Hello Lush-Friends,
Ive the same problem.
I see in Lush-101 browser only the “Multiple Zone” and “Single Zone”, and the folders I made in the Lush-Browsrer, but no third party folders, that I see in the MAC directory tree.
I loaded third party sounds for a dozen plug-in-synths pretty often and it always worked, the Lush seems to be the exception.
Did anybody ever loaded a third-party-sound in the Lush???
The only idea I have: any problem with yosemite/accessrights ?

Kind regards,
may the lush-luck with you ...

Wolfgang

Return to “Lush”