SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

Post by TrollDoll »

lol as soon as the video started i knew it was too good for louise to edit it herself.. at this point she should really share the money she makes with Jack Howard. what is that? someone film for you, someone else edit and you gain the money? i really dont get it louise have been doing this for 5 years and she still cant edit which is the only job youtubers really do.. Niomi only start this 6 months ago and her videos are so professionally done people always ask her if marcus ecit them and she always answer no and you can see in their vlogs that she is always editing. i dont have respect for any youtubers who cant edit themselves (like joey graceffa) i understand you might need help to film some videos but editing is a pretty standard procedure and its a shame it doesnt seem like Louise is willing to learn.

on the other hand, i wasnt excepting anything less from louisd. zoe is her best friend and its pretty understandable that she made a video about her products. i love how she is so supportive of her friends but i sometimes wonder how she feel about the fact that everyone else have some types of outside youtube project when she is the one that need it the most since she have Darcy. youtube is not here forever or even if it is, the gleam are not going to be on top forever so i hope Dom smales make something for her beside interviewing kylie minog and kim kardashian (where is that interview btw) soon.

im excited to see her reaction after the launch of Tanya new products in october... maybe she will make a video about them too.

CaroG1282
Debater
Debater

Post by CaroG1282 »

For some reason when Matt quit his job and Louise was doing daily vlogging, I had a feeling that they were going to try daily family vlogging like Saccony Joly's or whatever their name is. But judging by her latest vlog, it seems that's not the case. So why did Matt bother quitting and what are they planning, I wonder?

Not gonna lie, I love Louise, she is probably one of my favorite YouTubers overall, but I just wonder what her direction is.

Caravangho1
Informer
Informer

Post by Caravangho1 »

Does anyone know where Louise got her dress that she wore to the launch? Can't find details anywhere and I know how good sleuths people are on gg ;) would be perfect for an event I have soon!

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

Abbeygurl4 wrote:wait.. what misscarrige thing? :huh?:
I made a stupid statement suggesting it, but then I went back and thought about it and the timeline didn't add up so I really doubt it's worth considering.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p ... 0#p1085510
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?p ... 8#p1085698

promiseandprecision
Learner
Learner

Post by promiseandprecision »

CaroG1282 wrote:For some reason when Matt quit his job and Louise was doing daily vlogging, I had a feeling that they were going to try daily family vlogging like Saccony Joly's or whatever their name is. But judging by her latest vlog, it seems that's not the case. So why did Matt bother quitting and what are they planning, I wonder?

Not gonna lie, I love Louise, she is probably one of my favorite YouTubers overall, but I just wonder what her direction is.
I wonder if they're thinking of moving closer to London so Louise won't have to commute so far for Youtube stuff? Maybe Matt is just going to get another teaching job once they make the move, though that doesn't explain his school saying he was leaving for a job in social media.

LauraJ
Informer
Informer

Post by LauraJ »

Caravangho1 wrote:Does anyone know where Louise got her dress that she wore to the launch? Can't find details anywhere and I know how good sleuths people are on gg ;) would be perfect for an event I have soon!
House of Fraser. Get ready to cough up some dough!

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Phase+Ei ... x&istBid=t

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

HaateeU wrote:lol as soon as the video started i knew it was too good for louise to edit it herself.. at this point she should really share the money she makes with Jack Howard. what is that? someone film for you, someone else edit and you gain the money? i really dont get it louise have been doing this for 5 years and she still cant edit which is the only job youtubers really do..
I think she's seriously technologically impaired. Ever since she got that DSLR and was faced with more than one button for filming, her videos have been crap quality (unless someone else films and edits for her). Don't forget she even took lessons! That's where she met Jack, if I remember correctly. Well, lessons didn't help either. She's just utterly clueless, BUT she wants same level of quality and editing as all the fancy youtubers out there.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Does she not pay Jack for editing and filming her videos? Really I am fine if she isn't the one doing the editing and stuff, but if she isn't at least paying him for his services that's not cool.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

kayuhsee wrote:Does she not pay Jack for editing and filming her videos? Really I am fine if she isn't the one doing the editing and stuff, but if she isn't at least paying him for his services that's not cool.
On one hand, I think she should. Like I thought she should have been paying her fake husband (btw, faschinating, is it not? Just a year ago Matt didn't want to be in her videos and now he has a channel of his own???). But in reality I think they just exchange youtube favors, meaning she promotes him and his video-editing skills. She's on a much higher level of popularity than he is, so she's driving traffic to his channel.

stripedsweater
Naughty
Naughty

Post by stripedsweater »

Return to “Louise Pentland”