SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

linzilou
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleOfGlitter Part 2

Post by linzilou »

which gif was used? was it the eye rolling one?
(its been removed now)

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I hate to say it but they put their daughter out there like that and people are going to use those gifs and clips how they like. Maybe it will be a wakeup call and they won't film Darcy as much, but let's be real that's why most watch the vlogs.

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

That Darcy gif has been on hundreds of buzzfeed posts. What do they expect??

republique
Informer
Informer

Post by republique »

Does anyone have a link to said gif/article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

republique wrote:Does anyone have a link to said gif/article?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.buzzfeed.com/naomizeichner/w ... ko#2hjh615
The article is so stupid in general. If you want to smoke go ahead, but a lot of the points listed can easily be done without being under the influence of drugs.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

They took Darcy out. That article is lame. It's just the crap people try to tell you when they want you to smoke after you politely declined.

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

This is a very very vague feeling that I got a few weeks ago: During one of the early vlogs Louise did something or referred to something that made me think she was in the early stages of pregnancy, fast forward to the "Zoe haul" video and she made a quick comment about going through some things recently and really needing that little getaway.

I wonder if she was pregnant and had a miscarriage? If you're curious about what made me think she might've been pregnant, I'll go look for it. Otherwise just shoot me down and tell me to shut up. :P

linzilou
Talker
Talker

Post by linzilou »

i thought she could have been pregnant as well, im not sure what else she would have kept so private.

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

Okay, I got my timeline screwed up. The part that caught my attention happened as she was on the train home from the weekend at Zoe's. So a miscarriage is maybe something I shouldn't have brought up. Half of what I said still stands, though. I think she is pregnant, and maybe it's been a "blah" time for her because she was taking the symptoms as something else?

This is was made me think she was:

That is also the last vlog she did, ending her vlogging month one week early.

That sudden mood change kind of thing, it made me wonder so much that I actually went and researched the early signs of pregnancy and it sounded pretty possible. She also mentioned having some issues with sleeping and foggy memory in the vlogs before this one, and those are apparently symptoms of it as well.

Here's the bit in the "Zoe" haul:

rosieeex
Informer
Informer

Post by rosieeex »

Could be possible. Miscarriages are sadly extremely common. Hope she didn't though.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I have gotten the feeling they have been at least trying. When she was cleaning out Darcy's old stuff she got really sentimental and seemed to get baby fever.

Post by Guest »

jjpete wrote:
That kids/baby dress on the back of the door...is that darcys? Looks a lil small for darcy!! It would be lovely if she was pregnant again, she's quite the mum Louise - her ,matt and darcy are such a cute lil family... :)

vaccineskid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vaccineskid »

QurikyDuck wrote:
jjpete wrote:
That kids/baby dress on the back of the door...is that darcys? Looks a lil small for darcy!! It would be lovely if she was pregnant again, she's quite the mum Louise - her ,matt and darcy are such a cute lil family... :)
Louise answered a question on her Tumblr a while ago about that little dress. It was given to her, when Darcy was born, by a friend who she no longer speaks to, but she keeps it there just in case she ever sees her videos so she knows that Louise still thinks of her or something like that.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

ladyt wrote:I hope Alfie paid her well for that seven minute long advert.
Yeah, that video was so cringeworthy.

biatchyhoney
Informer
Informer

Post by biatchyhoney »

It was interesting that she left in the part where Hazel said she had doubts about the book

vaccineskid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vaccineskid »

That video really irritated me. As ladyt said, it was just one huge advert :|

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

ladyt wrote:That might've been because she's "proved right" about it in the end, lol. In one of her vlogs she and Hazel get gel nails done and Hazel mentions she doesn't think it will burn as bad as Louise says it will (something along those lines at least) and when Hazel has her turn it's not vlogged but she comments that yeah, actually, it does burn a little bit. Camera comes back on "what did you just say Hazel?" It was all playful-ish and considering that and how many times she said 'I told you!' when they were doing the book, I'd say its safe to say that Louise likes to appear as right about everything.

Oh and also lol at Hazel saying that she and Louise have a different demographic to Alfie. Hazel does, Louise however...
Louise allude to this in a video with Jack but she claims Jack is worse. I doubt this.

kayleigh6x
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kayleigh6x »

i agree with everyone that i get a bit of a cocky vibe off louise in her video, but she was recently staying at my work and i have to admit she was very polite and friendly to everyone there. she looked absolutely beautiful in person and darcy looked very cute. haha random for the trash a guru section but had to put my 2p :p

stripedsweater
Naughty
Naughty

Post by stripedsweater »

Listening to Grace's podcast with Louise - I kind of got the feeling she may have been pregnant at the time or was at least trying. This was recorded in early May/late April from what they said about Louise's birthday during the interview. They were talking about baby names and Louise didn't want to reveal the boy's name they had picked out, but talked about several girls names.

This time period coincides with an earlier post where someone talked about maybe thinking Louise was pregnant. I really hope she didn't miscarry, but it would kind of explain some of her behavior during that time?? Maybe I'm crazy and reaching.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

Waaah has Matt really given up his teaching job for youtube? I understand they're probably making bank and it's alot less stressful than being a teacher but languages teachers are in a desperate shortage it's such a shame to see one go. He always seems so nice and articulate and he's probably going to end up going all air head like Jim chapman for the sake of some fame and money

Return to “Louise Pentland”