Part-time Parent Pentland Protesting about Parenting part 18

Apple In My Pie
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Part-time Parent Pentland Protesting about Parenting par

Post by Apple In My Pie »

ECH wrote:
rai1234 wrote:I still don't understand why she dedicated a whole room in her house to be her office that she fills with crap she buys and she rarely uses this room. She fills in her bedroom, she works on her bed, even she and her friends hang out in her room or the living room. What's the point?
I agree, especially when she's made Pearl's room into a joint bedroom/playroom. Why not make the corner of her wardrobe where she had Pearl's crib into an 'office' and make the downstairs room a playroom for the girls?
‘Cos she doesn’t want the girls and the girls ‘stuff’ around her in ‘her’ areas... okay so she didn’t explicitly say that but I definitely remember a vlog from a few months ago when she was moaning about a cordoned off area in the living room(?) being filled with kid’s toys as if they shouldn’t be there, and her mentioning something about needing the kid’s toys ‘away’ from her once they were in bed. Which I can understand especially if there’s a lot of plastic noisy tat and you live in a small cramped house but ffs she has sooooo much space... I always think if it was me and I had her house, yes I’d tidy the toys away at the end of the day but really what is the harm in having some children’s toys out once in a while - they live there just as much as she does... why not just dedicate that small area to the kids and leave it be?

Always makes me feel a bit sorry for them (well, specifically Darcy) as I don’t imagine she actually has anywhere (aside from the garden maybe) to properly play and be the kid she is. Her bedroom I’m not sure has enough space to run around and play in because it’s been made more, ‘grown up’... yes there’s the playroom but then it’s also Pearl’s room so will Louise not want Darcy to disturb Pearl and thus not let her share it as often as Darcy would like... (also let’s be honest, little siblings can often get in the way of games anyway!) and the living room where some of Darcy and Pearl’s toys are seems to be controlled and cordoned by Louise.

Whew - essay - TLDR I agree :D

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by ifucsam »

I just checked out the Hinch instagram and it’s so boring? Everything in her home and grey and white how monotonous. Why do people follow her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

ifucsam wrote:I just checked out the Hinch instagram and it’s so boring? Everything in her home and grey and white how monotonous. Why do people follow her?

I do not understand it at ALL, not only does her house look clean and bland to the point of pain but her posts are so boring and have no taste of a real person being behind them! How can you be a fan of something that's just....nothing?

Bella Ella
Talker
Talker

Post by Bella Ella »

thesubwayfugitive wrote:
ifucsam wrote:I just checked out the Hinch instagram and it’s so boring? Everything in her home and grey and white how monotonous. Why do people follow her?

I do not understand it at ALL, not only does her house look clean and bland to the point of pain but her posts are so boring and have no taste of a real person being behind them! How can you be a fan of something that's just....nothing?
That's one thing Louise has going for her, her home looks like her home. The pink wall is awful but it's very Louise.
One of my neighbour's is a home instagrammer, her house is all grey and bland. It looks like a show home or a shop display, I think sniffing all of that zoflora turns them into zombie robot 50s housewives.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Keepitw0nky wrote:My question is, why is her hob so dirty if she’s had a cleaner?!
Not like she bloody cooks anything either!!

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

Does she not realise that mentioning Strictly at EVERY opportunity is just making her look desperate?

fuzzyears
Learner
Learner

Post by fuzzyears »

following :)

Cuppa_tea
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuppa_tea »

I strongly suspect she bought a lot of her followers

Mabelrose
Informer
Informer

Post by Mabelrose »

Toppsie wrote:Didn’t Louise go to boarding school? Surprised she’s not pushing it for Darcy. I can imagine she is but with Matt being a teacher in a regular school, he’d want different so Louise can’t get her own way.

I can imagine Louise already counting down the days she can get Pearl shipped off to nursery/preschool as well as having a Nanny.

She’s the most ungrateful parent I’ve seen on YouTube. Putting your little life you created first is called being a mother. There’s more to it than fancy pushchairs and treating them as shoe pony and a meal ticket. Louise would be nothing without those kids. She’s got no respect for them, and they may as well just be hoarded with the rest of her belongings the way she treats them. I’d love to see her walk a mile in a real single mums shoes (believe me, it’s hard!) and then see her claim to be super mum of the effing year.

Sorry, rant over!
Darcy goes to private school and I believe Matt is a teacher there. Matt would never allow Darcy to go away to school I don’t think this young, maybe if she wanted too when she’s older? I actually think thank goodness Darcy has Matt, at least he seems to love spending time with her and has her 50% of the time. That’s the thing that really gets me, she makes money out of her kids and being the ‘No 1 parenting vlogger’ yet moans and bitches about being a mother!!!

destiny2909
Lurker
Lurker

Post by destiny2909 »

Yeah, Matt teaches languages in the senior school bit, of where Darcy goes to the junior school bit. It's all one school, but the two halves are quite separate. They will have got a slightly reduced rate in fees because Matt works there.
Very convenient for Louise... Matt can just pick her up and drop her off at school, and Louise never has to do anything like go to his house. Is Matt still with that Devon girl? I don't follow what he gets up to any more. I'm sure he used to have an Insta that I followed, but I haven't seen anything for ages.

Seraphina
Learner
Learner

Post by Seraphina »

Cuppa_tea wrote:

I strongly suspect she bought a lot of her followers

People don't follow Mrs Hinch for the photos, they follow for the daily insta stories because she's such a character. And no way did she buy her followers she just went viral and also with help from a lot of big-ish youtubers mentioning her.

disneys
Informer
Informer

Post by disneys »

It’s her stories that you need to look at. Not her feed.
She gives really helpful cleaning tips, makes it funny and has gained nearly 1m followers since August, which is a huge feat and nothing to be sniffed at because you don’t like her personal decor. She literally crashed Amazon 2 days ago and sold a product out in 7 minutes - that’s influence Louise could only dream of hence why she’s hanging onto her coat tails.

Mrs Hinch’s home Isn’t my personal style but saying she has no personality is ludicrous as that’s why people follow her :rofl:

Anyway, back to Louise... I watch her vlogs every Sunday morning (well, when she uploads them) with a cup of coffee and my other half is usually about. He said that over the last few vlogs he’s really started to hate her and can’t put his finger on why :rofl: I always think whenever my partner can’t put up with someone it tells a tale
The above image will be me to Chris Ingham in 5 years time when he realises he's raised spoiled brats.

Bella Ella
Talker
Talker

Post by Bella Ella »

Watched Mrs Hinch's insta stories. She needs her own thread here and some science lessons :?

Totally agree about Louise though. Hangs onto anyone who might be popular.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

I don’t like her stories either. To each their own.

Toppsie
Talker
Talker

Post by Toppsie »

destiny2909 wrote:Yeah, Matt teaches languages in the senior school bit, of where Darcy goes to the junior school bit. It's all one school, but the two halves are quite separate. They will have got a slightly reduced rate in fees because Matt works there.
Very convenient for Louise... Matt can just pick her up and drop her off at school, and Louise never has to do anything like go to his house. Is Matt still with that Devon girl? I don't follow what he gets up to any more. I'm sure he used to have an Insta that I followed, but I haven't seen anything for ages.
Ah, I knew he was a teacher but didn’t know it was the same school! Darcy there definitely with the cheap rates...so I wonder if Pearl will go there too? Or if she will have to slum it in a mainstream like everyone else’s kids?

Matt is still with Devon, they’re engaged and going pretty strong if Insta is anything to go by

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

Honestly, if Louise says "grubby ring" one more time I'm going to vom.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Let’s be honest here, Louise wasn’t cleaning her home. She was wiping the kitchen surface promoting her cleaning spray, flogging a mop and laundry brands. That isn’t cleaning.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

ifucsam wrote:I don’t like her stories either. To each their own.

Once you have watched one day you have watched them all. All you see is her cleaning her sink and toilet. On repeat.

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

Off Topic apologies.

Is there a thread/ forum for those who are on Insta only?

Flixy83
Learner
Learner

Post by Flixy83 »

She spend about £200 on Disney ears!!!! Who the hell does that? No wonder her house is so full of crap, she’s got way too much disposable income!

Return to “Louise Pentland”