SprinkleofEntitlement: Permanently Pregnant Pentland part 14

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleofEntitlement: Permanently Pregnant Pentland par

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I was thinking the reason she didn't want to leave Pearl unattended downstairs is also partially due to having 3 cats roaming about- cats are notorious for jumping on to sleeping babies to lay and sleep, as it's warm, and you have to watch them as they could lay on the baby's face. I would have got my makeup bag downstairs and sit there and get ready! Nip up 2 min to change clothes.
But I do remember having similar meltdowns, when one of my babies were tiny and I had to go out, and it all suddenly seemed stressful and not worth it and just wanting to say sod it and stay at home.. So props to her for actually going out.
I am enjoying her vlogs again after really not enjoying them during her pregnancy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheeseandpickles »

I completely forgot about the cats possibly smothering the baby.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Yeah can’t really blame her, I’m sure she’s still a bit hormonal. I’m a little surprised she doesn’t have a baby monitor though. One with a camera would probably help her a lot when she’s gotta move around but pearl is sleeping.

fuckedoff
Informer
Informer

Post by fuckedoff »

I can't stop thinking about eating in that kitchen after giving birth in it

Meh2016
Talker
Talker

Post by Meh2016 »

I enjoyed this weeks vlog too, I rolled my eyes at her planning "revenge" on Liam for planning a night out whilst she was out with her friend. I do really like Esther, she seems like a true friend who is not afraid to tell Louise the truth.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Meh2016 wrote:I enjoyed this weeks vlog too, I rolled my eyes at her planning "revenge" on Liam for planning a night out whilst she was out with her friend. I do really like Esther, she seems like a true friend who is not afraid to tell Louise the truth.
Same and same- Liam seems like a dream partner from what we hear of him & we know Louise can sometimes be hard work, I jolly well think he's fine to go out for one night like she did haha

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

So Zoe instagram stories about Kylie Jenner’s baby and not Louise (or Anna’s)

Princess Consuela
Learner
Learner

Post by Princess Consuela »

Louise being scared to wake up Pearl reminded me of that friends episode where Rachel wakes up Emma and the rest of the episode is spent trying to stop her crying. Louise is a bit of a Rachel character when I think about it

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

I think some women forget when they're in the thick of just had their baby hormones, that getting to leave the house - for work - isn't the same as getting to leave the house for downtime even if they get to be away from the crying and diapers.

I don't think Louise is broken up about Zoe. She has a full life of friends, partner, her girls, her work etc I doubt she's waiting around for Zoe to mention her on social media between naps.

Post by Guest »

I don't think Louise is broken up about Zoe. She has a full life of friends, partner, her girls, her work etc I doubt she's waiting around for Zoe to mention her on social media between naps.
I don't get why Louise has bothered to like stuff on Zoe's SMs though. Maybe she's just being polite and civil but I don't really see the point (unless Louise is making some sort of point, lol).

Cheeseandpickles
Informer
Informer

It's like people who are "friends" on facebook but never speak and like each other's stuff once in a while to "stay connected".

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I haven't watched the vlog yet but what's this talk about 'revenge' because Liam went out with his friends? Pearl is not even a month old and there are already grudges?

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

rai1234 wrote:I haven't watched the vlog yet but what's this talk about 'revenge' because Liam went out with his friends? Pearl is not even a month old and there are already grudges?
Apparently Liam has a night out with friends planned, so Louise and Esther were planning a ‘revenge’ night of their own. I really think it was just silly buzzed talk. They were out on their own drinking wine, so I don’t think they can really talk when it comes down to it.

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

Enjoyed the vlog but god is Louise dramatic. Maybe I’m super chill but she seems to huff and puff at like, everything. Oh no the babies asleep and you don’t want her to wakeup again, then bring your makeup down and do it there? she slaps it on anyways. Oh no it’s feeding time!!! Pearls gonna wakeup and cry ugh omg!!! Um... she’s still asleep, chill out, take a breath, and carry on. Darcy is 6 and seems pretty well behaved and mature at that, and stays with her Dad 50% of the time. Pearl sleeps 80% of the time ... and Liam is usually always there tending to duties regarding both of them. Idk.. I think Louise just gets frazzled easily or she’s just lived in her bubble too long and doesn’t understand real stress

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think the ‘revenge’ was nothing more than banter between two tipsy woman.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

LaurieLaurie wrote:I think the ‘revenge’ was nothing more than banter between two tipsy woman.
Yeah, people have definitely taken it too far, it was a joke between two women who were drinking wine, one of who hasn't been able to drink for the past 10 and a half months, so clearly, Louise will get tipsier, more easily.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

The 'revenge' thing to me seems like just a bit of banter between girls. I've heard stuff like that loads and it's never actually malicious or a dig. I had a laugh at it. One of my 'acquaintances' takes everything she has to do for her partner as a chore and actually 'exacts' revenge on him by making him do things he would hate to do, etc. Now, that's not healthy. Louise's was a bit of fun.

In her PO box haul, she mentioned Zoe and then at the end, she mentions that she wanted to do short videos cause nobody wants to watch a 40 minute one. I had to laugh cause I instantly thought of Zoe's crappy 40 minute po box hauls haha

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

EffyStonem wrote:Enjoyed the vlog but god is Louise dramatic. Maybe I’m super chill but she seems to huff and puff at like, everything. Oh no the babies asleep and you don’t want her to wakeup again, then bring your makeup down and do it there? she slaps it on anyways. Oh no it’s feeding time!!! Pearls gonna wakeup and cry ugh omg!!! Um... she’s still asleep, chill out, take a breath, and carry on. Darcy is 6 and seems pretty well behaved and mature at that, and stays with her Dad 50% of the time. Pearl sleeps 80% of the time ... and Liam is usually always there tending to duties regarding both of them. Idk.. I think Louise just gets frazzled easily or she’s just lived in her bubble too long and doesn’t understand real stress
Wasn't that day the first day Liam went back to work though? I can kind of understand her being frazzled if there wasn't anyone to make sure Pearl didn't cry whilst her bottle was being done

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I think some people are nitpicking over little things. Number one rule: don’t move a sleeping baby, it was her first day alone, I think she did great.

Post by Guest »

I think EffyStonem hit the nail on the head by saying Louise has lived in a bubble for too long and doesn't understand real stress... I know this isn't her thread and she doesn't have a baby but I've often thought this about Lily Pebbles and other youtubers who get frazzled by the slightest inconvenience or chore.

Return to “Louise Pentland”