Sprinkle of Shitter ~ Petulant Pentland ~Part 13

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sprinkle of Shitter ~ Petulant Pentland ~Part 13

Post by LaurieLaurie »

How will she fit on a surgical bed for a c section? Won’t they need to book a larger one? And her wound would be difficult under all of that excess skin?

( Off topic - delete if not relevant. I had surgery in October and I barely had any room, I’m a size UK 4-6. When my 6ft partner had surgery he said he was almost hanging off the bed too)

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

LaurieLaurie wrote:How will she fit on a surgical bed for a c section? Won’t they need to book a larger one? And her wound would be difficult under all of that excess skin?

( Off topic - delete if not relevant. I had surgery in October and I barely had any room, I’m a size UK 4-6. When my 6ft partner had surgery he said he was almost hanging off the bed too)
I work in healthcare and I’ve seen people a lot bigger than Louise fit on a theatre table, she’ll be fine.

Razzmatazz
Informer
Informer

Post by Razzmatazz »

A42EAC83-49CF-40C3-B543-410B04681060.jpeg
Does anyone think this is a bit of a weird comment from Louise?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

I actually gasped when I scrolled through to see that photo in the rocking chair. Wow. She really needs to turn her life around. I was thinking I'd enjoy watching her journey through weight loss videos (if she stuck with it) but god knows she'd be btching and whining the whole way through.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Razzmatazz wrote:
Yeah I do. This is where I have a love hate relationship with Louise, sometimes she’s better then the rest of the Gleamers and can be more open and then she says downright rubbish like this and shows how petty she can be for her age.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

Echo_0 wrote:Looking at her most recent insta post about getting a nursing rocking chair... she’s HUGE, she can barely sit in the chair her hips/ thighs are squashed in. I can’t believe how big she is now.
pearl will come out one chunky pumpkin baby for sure. i think louise can forget about a home birth, she is gonna need a c-section, there is no way pearl isn't too big for a natural birth with the way louise has been eating during the pregnancy -_-

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

jiggy_girl wrote:
Echo_0 wrote:Looking at her most recent insta post about getting a nursing rocking chair... she’s HUGE, she can barely sit in the chair her hips/ thighs are squashed in. I can’t believe how big she is now.
It’s a shame because she was doing really well a couple of years ago… you can guarantee that she won’t do anything this year because of the baby, and before she knows it she’ll be stuck at that size

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It also looks like quite a wide rocking chair too, my parents have a traditional one at home and it is a lot narrower than that, looking at the pic there is no way she would even get her ass in a traditional one!
It's scary how little she has thought about the helpless little life growing inside of her this pregnancy. Obviously weight loss and healthy eating can be hard but what better reason is there than a baby?! If even her own child's health and survival doesn't motivate her, being a mother to a new born sure won't!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Has she not had this baby yet? She's been pregnant for about 11 months now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

Lusting for another freebie more likeImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

Most gliders have a 250lbs weight limit I really wonder how long that chair will last. I can't imagine her being under 250?

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

Wow. The weight comments are getting pretty nasty now. :|

I came here because it’s getting on my tits how every single bloody day she says ‘I’d like to have the baby today please’ or ‘Ok guys. I’d like to have the baby on Tuesday, send me all the vibes’ etc blah. Just shut up Louise nobody cares anymore. Actually I do care, I want her to BIRTH THE THING so we can stop hearing about it

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Tink1987 wrote:
Razzmatazz wrote:
Yeah I do. This is where I have a love hate relationship with Louise, sometimes she’s better then the rest of the Gleamers and can be more open and then she says downright rubbish like this and shows how petty she can be for her age.
I dont actually. She was replying to a comment of someone who bought themselves the bag after their divorce. I guess louise just tried to justify her buying an expensive bag in a jokey way. I know she can be snarky (and she should, matt and devon deserve bo better) but i didnt read too much into that one.

jessaaa
Talker
Talker

Post by jessaaa »

Razzmatazz wrote:
I don't find it weird in a negative way, but it's worded a bit weirdly lol. At least in my opinion. But we know that jokes and comedy aren't really Louise's strong points

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

You know when you indulge yourself and jokily justify it with an excuse (like 'Just one more roast potato, it would be rude to the chef not to' kinda thing)? Recently Louise has been doing it looads when she gives herself biscuits/luxury bag/present/happy meal like get a new joke hun before you do start believing your baby or cat made you do it

Also the way she keeps 'choosing' what day she is going to have the baby by just wanting it is a bit bonkers

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

Okay, long-time lurker here, first time poster in this thread. I have several thoughts I want to vent out into the open here, most of which I know have already been discussed ad nauseum. Just bear with me... I need a good vent... Lol

First of all... THE NAME. I would have never thought she'd choose something like Pearl. It's such an off the wall old lady name. I figured she'd go with something old- fashioned, but not so far left as Pearl. Then, to choose the middle name of Jane to accompany it? Not a fan, not as if it matters. On a random note, one of my great-grandmothers was named Jannie (pronounced Jane-y) Pearl. I rather like that combination, mainly because I find Pearl better suited for a middle name. Think I can send her a Twitter DM making the suggestion? Lol.

Second... LORD PLEASE LET HER GIVE BIRTH SOON! I know the woman has to be tired of being pregnant since it's been a record breaking thirteen month pregnancy :roll: , but PLEASE spare us the daily moaning about it online! I'm going insane waking up and seeing her updates about "hoping to give birth tomorrow," or "send good vibes that i'll go into labor on X-date." If you really want to induce labor, get off your *** and do some real physical activity. Better yet, go get it on with Liam. Sex is supposedly the best labor inducer there is.

Third... THERE IS NO WAY that woman is going to be able to have a home birth. I understand she wants to think positively, but her thoughts at this point are bordering on delusional if not downright dangerous. I'm definitely waiting to see how the whole birth scenario pans out. Hoping for the best for mother and baby. I just keep on half-hoping she doesn't go into natural labor and ends up with her scheduled c-section. I know that's not ideal, but at least she'd be in a more controlled medical environment, and not in her bathtub at home. And not to mention, how does this woman think she's going to make it through labor naturally? I am assuming she won't get much pain intervention with the prospect of a home birth. Enlighten me if not, please. I'm in the states, and to most people I know here, a home birth means mostly if not 100% natural birth with little to no pain management. At this point, the woman can't even manage to put on her shoes without taking to Twitter to complain about it, so how she thinks she's going to go through agonizing labor with the assistance of only some deep breathing from Hypnobirth is beyond me.

HaleyBoBailey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HaleyBoBailey »

GetIt02 wrote:Most gliders have a 250lbs weight limit I really wonder how long that chair will last. I can't imagine her being under 250?
Not trying to be nasty at all here, but there is no way she's under 250. I hate to even point out such specifics, but I worry for her. As a former "big girl," I topped the scales at 248 at my largest, and she is much bigger than I was at that size. Plus, she's a good bit taller than me which would add more poundage. Hoping she gets it together after having the baby or it will just keep accumulating. :|

I had a thought today that maybe she is trying to get some sort of weight loss sponsorship after birth? I can't remember what celebrity I heard this from, but they were on some reality show joking about gaining as much weight as possible while pregnant so that their weight loss numbers after birth, and after whatever paid program's diet took effect, would be higher. I know that seems snarky, but I can't help but wonder if that will apply to Louise. If so, then good for her- go get that money while getting fit- I'm just thinking out loud here.

gurugossiper2
Informer
Informer

Post by gurugossiper2 »

So google says she is 1.72cm tall which is similar to my height and I can guarantee you she has got to be very close to 300 lbs (~130kg range).

I had some very bad lifestyle choices in the past and I maxed out at 250lbs before realizing that something had to change, and even then I didn't look like Louise. Of course a lot of that IS baby! I would guess maybe she was closer to 250 before getting pregnant and has put on at least 30lb+.

I actually really would LOVE to see her channel switch over into more of a healthy eating healthy lifestyle channel, although lets be real I don't see her sticking with plain old diet and exercise but even if she was sponsored by a company or tried shakes or something (of course once its safe with the baby/breastfeeding) it would at least be interesting content to watch her progress. Fitness instagrammers are all the rage these days.

P.S I must add I think I am the only person on the planet who doesn't mind the name Pearl :rofl: It has grown on me, and I think it matches well with Darcy (I'd personally prefer to be called Pearl than Darcy!).

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Razzmatazz wrote:
Yes! She is having a baby any minute! She’s still bitter and still obviously unhappy with what she has.

Post by Guest »

LaurieLaurie wrote:
Razzmatazz wrote:
Yes! She is having a baby any minute! She’s still bitter and still obviously unhappy with what she has.
For someone who goes on about positive vibes, etc, she sure likes to whinge and complain, often about the slightest things.

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

HaleyBoBailey wrote:
GetIt02 wrote:Most gliders have a 250lbs weight limit I really wonder how long that chair will last. I can't imagine her being under 250?
Not trying to be nasty at all here, but there is no way she's under 250. I hate to even point out such specifics, but I worry for her. As a former "big girl," I topped the scales at 248 at my largest, and she is much bigger than I was at that size. Plus, she's a good bit taller than me which would add more poundage. Hoping she gets it together after having the baby or it will just keep accumulating. :|

I had a thought today that maybe she is trying to get some sort of weight loss sponsorship after birth? I can't remember what celebrity I heard this from, but they were on some reality show joking about gaining as much weight as possible while pregnant so that their weight loss numbers after birth, and after whatever paid program's diet took effect, would be higher. I know that seems snarky, but I can't help but wonder if that will apply to Louise. If so, then good for her- go get that money while getting fit- I'm just thinking out loud here.
That would actually make me really dislike her! Deliberately putting on weight and causing extra pressure on your body whilst pregnant all so you can earn money to lose it??? That would be the lowest of lows imo.

Return to “Louise Pentland”