A Sprinkle of Privilege - Louise Pentland part 11

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A Sprinkle of Privilege - Louise Pentland part 11

Post by ughmygosh »

My god that Insta post is so fucking conceited. Not only insulting her mom and dad, but also "I hope she remembers all of this!!" I bet you when Darcy is older Louise will always be there to remind her of what a great childhood she had. Basically guilt tripping her for everything. You know what? I do not like Matt at all, Devon even less, but if Louise carries on the way she is, I would not be surprised if Darcy grows up favoring Matt. He might allow his GF to post about his daughter all over the internet, and he might be totally wrong with having open social media given his job, but at least he doesn't make posts like that that Darcy will find and see one day. At least he's not going rely on Darcy when she's older, and at least he isn't going to make her feel like shit by reminding her 'how lucky' she was as a child.

And to add to what SunnyBoosh said, I can totally see that. She can hashtag equality and feminism all she likes, but she's undeniably a huge attention seeker, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was all an act because she thinks that it's funny when women bitch and complain about their male counter part. Such a great role model.

Post by Guest »

You can discuss her faults and flaws and mistakes all you like, but it ultimately boils down to one very simple conclusion: emotionally, I think, she never really stopped being a child.

SallyCinnamon
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SallyCinnamon »

As a cat fosterer I'm a bit irritated by Louise and her "new kittens". Firstly I really hope they are at least 9 weeks old. Kittens that get separated from their mothers too early often have socialization problems, and aggression/anxiety. And the owner sounds irresponsible. What about giving Louise a chance to get set up for them? Buying them the right food, checking the floors are cleared, keeping Rocket away from them? There isn't much that really gets under my skin, but people treating kittens as cute little toys is one of them, especially as I have seen some of the after affects of that for over 5 years.

I'm also bothered about her missing cat Zula. Has she ever mentioned listing him on a "Missing Cats" website or putting up posters/knocking on doors? Is he chipped? Has she alerted his vet? I hope she hasn't just thought "Well he probably got eaten by a fox, I'll get some shiny new ones!! Views!!" You know what doesn't often mix very well? A new baby and young cats.

Flixy83
Learner
Learner

Post by Flixy83 »

Did anyone else see how aggressive she was towards Liam during the whole dressing room segment? He walked in when she was doing a time lapse tidy up (wow, exciting!) and she had a go at him for it? Also the whole removing the shoe rack part where he said for her not to attempt to take it apart she said something like 'well Liam, I'll do what I want!'

How does he live with her??!!

pumpkindaisy
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pumpkindaisy »

Oh seems that Evan Edigenrs is having a go at the ungrateful gleam team today. He specifically brought up how luck is a huge factor and talked about daily vloggers. I definitely think he got inspiration from the aflie and louise twitter convo from a few days ago. Sip that tea Evan

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Flixy83 wrote:Did anyone else see how aggressive she was towards Liam during the whole dressing room segment? He walked in when she was doing a time lapse tidy up (wow, exciting!) and she had a go at him for it? Also the whole removing the shoe rack part where he said for her not to attempt to take it apart she said something like 'well Liam, I'll do what I want!'

How does he live with her??!!
I'm guessing he was reluctant to until the pregnancy.

I think her second book will flop, of course her die hard fans will buy it but those of us who weren't sure about purchasing it aren't going to buy the second.

paperboats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperboats »

i just unfollowed her for that post. my god what a conceited bitch. i also let her know what i think of her under that post. her poor mum died so young and she has the nerve to complain. i just can't.

Post by Guest »

Re. her new insta. If you're having to fake a personality around a particular person ('It's exhausting pretending to be a 'go with the flow' person.'), why would you reproduce with them?

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Brokendreams »

I really don't know how Liam puts up with her. She only complains jeez
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

rachelbailey
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by rachelbailey »

Does anyone think this relationship with Liam will actually last long term?
It seems to have been going very quickly

Post by Guest »

I hope for Louise, Darcy and the baby it lasts long but I don't know. It has all happened so fast. I do wonder if she is just putting on an act, hard to tell at times. She doesn't need to put him down so much to try and get laughs. She should just not say anything about it on camera.

I am really going off her at the moment. The last few vlogs are just her being so selfish and me me me! She can't keep using the pregnancy as an excuse ether. She needs to sort herself out and get off her high horse otherwise she could lose a lot.

katzenkind
Talker
Talker

Post by katzenkind »

rachelbailey wrote:Does anyone think this relationship with Liam will actually last long term?
I think it's going to go the same route as her relationship with Matt. Got knocked up quickly, she bitches around a lot about how hard everything is for her and has to have everything go her way, Liam will stay, do the lion's share and try to make it work for the child's sake until he can't take it anymore and runs off into the sunset.
English isn't my first language, so if you find any mistakes, feel free to laugh at me and/or correct them :tu:

LylaJovana
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LylaJovana »

I can't fucking stand Louise and her bratty sense of entitlement. In her new weekly vlog she has a herd of kids in her garden again, playing in the sprinkler, screaming...even she goes outside at one point and starts singing and talking really loudly. The thing that bothers me about this is the fact that she finds it perfectly acceptable to make noise on her terms but when her neighbours dare to breathe she has a petulant fucking twitter rant about it. How can she possibly not see how conceited and arrogant she's become? Also, bitching about Liam walking into their shared dressing room whilst she's filming her "creative" speed cleaning and more passive agressive comments towards him on Instagram - "It's exhausting pretending to be a go with the flow person". Maybe fucking don't then, Louise? Grow the fuck up and at least try to resemble an adult and not a spoilt, egotistical, selfish bitch. Sorry for the rant but I really can't stand her attitude anymore.
Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they?

MotherRussia
Informer
Informer

Post by MotherRussia »

I can't believe she slagged off her mother. :?

Haven't had a huge amount of love for Louise for years. I think around the time she first went bleach blonde, that was sort of the beginning of her downfall in my eyes. I loved her way, way back in the day when Darcy was just a baby.

Post by Guest »

rachelbailey wrote:Does anyone think this relationship with Liam will actually last long term?
That newest insta about 'pretending to be a 'go with the flow' person' was a little odd.

In general, I don't think it's a good sign when you're having a kid with somebody before you can be yourself around them.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

She's feeling huge, ugly and insecure so she thinks going back to the god awful pink hair is the answer?! She doesn't help herself does she.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

Darcy should start awarding Louise gold stars for all the "adulting" she does. (I feel like the women she hangs out with just feed her arrogance, seems they've all got warped views on life).

We need a new thread!

Post by Guest »

Sprinkle of Almost Immeasurable Creativity, Imagination and Servitude

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Post by Hyacinth »

'Louise got shitter' :D