SprinkleOfSingle - PART 5

polarbearninja
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleOfSingle - PART 5

Post by polarbearninja »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:Ugh! Body shaming is so tedious, and almost always aimed at women. Can we not feed society's need to police women's bodies please.

Moving on........
On the subject of Louise's love life, what if there is no boy she's crushing on? Maybe she thought throwing in a bit of speculation would help her channel and the tour? It's just something I've been thinking about.
I think there has to be some truth in it because it's a big risk for her to take if found out. I also just don't see Louise making up a love life for publicity, I think she herself is too much of a romantic for that but also I can imagine people around her not being pleased if she did (namely Marie and Matt). I just don't see Marie being ok with her doing that.

It may be exaggerated yes, but I think that she's been telling the truth and it's far more likely what she's been doing is to get the guy to notice how interested she is. Liking lovey dovey stuff on Pinterest and Tumblr just seems like she wants the guys attention not part of a stunt. If it is a stunt I applaud her for her dedication.

I just think she's doing the equivalent of what a lot of people do (well usually young people do) when they like someone. I used to share quotes and song lyrics so the guy would notice when I was younger. I know it's a bit silly that she's doing it when she is 30 but its interesting to look at. Also she hasn't been single in a really long time so I'm gonna cut her some slack for being excited about it.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Yeah those are all fair points actually. Maybe watching YouTubers has made me highly cynical. :)

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

She updated it. Give me a break woman. She babies her so much. How old is she? I would swear she's still an infant the way she carries on.

bougie-asf
Learner
Learner

Post by bougie-asf »

I think Louise needs to learn to write these things without sounding so bitter because clearly her heart is in the right place and it's probs a huge deal to give up interviewing 1D but the tone just sounds awful, like she's going to hold it against Darcy or something. Just as an aside I reckon Harry would love Darcy and can you imagine how cute the pictures would be?!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

"One day, when she's older I'll tell her the great sacrifice I made for her and expect her to appreciate it." This rubs me wrong in SO many places. Like really you are planning to guilt your daughter that far in advance? And oh boohoo Louise is thirty and should be WELL past her One Direction days.

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper