SprinkleofGlitter/Louise Part 4

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleofGlitter/Louise Part 4

Post by fleurish »

Uhm...why is she still putting Darcy in a stroller?? Isn't she a bit too old for it?
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by TrollDoll »

GROSS what she was doing in Marcus vlog! she seemed to think people were laughing with her but they werevactually laughing at her and how dirty that blanket is ewww, i would never want to touch her fingers.
i wonder if she would ever tell Darcy to stop sucking her thumb!? so maybe Darcy will be 16-17, still sucking her thumb with her mom.. what a weird picture

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

She was loving all the attention when she got that Pillie out. Like why did she get in her pj's and grab that while everyone was still there hanging out?

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

- Marcus's vlog. Starts at about 6min.

I have no words....

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Darcy is always surrounded by adults, I'm not sure Zoe's birthday evening was really one to bring your kids to especially if they are a little madam. I guess Louise had to take her with her though. I thought she herself looked a bit out of place in her bizarre pink pyjama outfit with these stylish people lol but then again, good on her for being herself.. :D

Post by Guest »

have never posted here before but...just something I found

she says in her blog post announcing her and matt's split that they seperated in mid 2014- so she's suggesting around june/july time?

but here on her blog is a post, published in september about her goals for that month:

http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk ... ember.html
8. Romance. September is my wedding anniversary month so I'm sure Matt and I will make some nice time for each other. He's asked me to keep the date free so I'm excited to see what surprises he has up his sleeves!
Clearly she hasn't split with him by September or else this wouldn't have happened at all!

whyamihereee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by whyamihereee »

Biba girl wrote: - Marcus's vlog. Starts at about 6min.

I have no words....
I could see she was angry at some of the questions like "does it talk to you?" And she was all pissy in her answer "yeh".
It's disgusting, I can't cope with how serious she's being with the whole thing Image

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

I have no words....
For the love of god. She's like an overgrown child desperate for attention. I was disgusted when she was actually 'using' it. She's approaching THIRTY.

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

When I was reading the comments I was like it must be a joke but just watched the video and oh my god. Like she's not even joking about is she like I'm sure lots of people have special things like teddies but we don't take them to our friends places and start cuddling up to them....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

-forgetmenot wrote:When I was reading the comments I was like it must be a joke but just watched the video and oh my god. Like she's not even joking about is she like I'm sure lots of people have special things like teddies but we don't take them to our friends places and start cuddling up to them....
When said friends house is full of her guests, and is being documented for millions of people on the internet.

Why would she even change into pj's with everyone still there? I don't understand. She's going further and further down in my estimations every single day.

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

mp1416 wrote:
-forgetmenot wrote:When I was reading the comments I was like it must be a joke but just watched the video and oh my god. Like she's not even joking about is she like I'm sure lots of people have special things like teddies but we don't take them to our friends places and start cuddling up to them....
When said friends house is full of her guests, and is being documented for millions of people on the internet.

Why would she even change into pj's with everyone still there? I don't understand. She's going further and further down in my estimations every single day.
I think it's an attention thing - she thinks she's the centre of attention because she's funny when really everyone thinks she's being immature.

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

-forgetmenot wrote:
mp1416 wrote:

I think it's an attention thing - she thinks she's the centre of attention because she's funny when really everyone thinks she's being immature.
Yeah definitely... I just don't understand why her (or any other YTer) would ever feel the need to pull such an attentions seeking move, though. Same goes for all her Jack attention seeking stuff. I mean it's not like she's starved of attention. Literally millions of people around the world watch her everyday. She's not deprived of it. :x Why pull ridiculous stunts like she's doing in that video to gain more attention?

Sorry, she's just infuriating me. It's so pathetic to watch. I can't stop cringing even writing about it/her.

facepalm
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepalm »

What the heck did I just watch?! So much second hand embarrassment. And that pillie thing is just disgusting. Did she seriously not get how everyone was taking the piss out of her?! I already feel sorry for Darcy when other kids stumble over these videos of her mother in the future.
Image Image

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

Doesn't Darcy have her own 'pillie'

cdy

Post by cdy »

Louise is 30 going on 03.

PrincessPops
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by PrincessPops »

I have no words....
I don't understand why Louise felt it appropriate to take the attention from her "best chummies" birthday to her, and a comforter. Odd.

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

-forgetmenot wrote:Doesn't Darcy have her own 'pillie'

Yep, and she's a thumb sucker. Louise is certainly passing on the best habits.

The germs that must be on that 'pillie'. Totally disgusting!

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

Matt posting he can't wait to see darcy and he's actually happy to be back in the UK for once... Probably so he can keep Darcy away from dad number 2 for a bit lol

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

SprinkleofGlitter/Louise Part 4

Post by -forgetmenot »

Oops double post

polarbearninja
Informer
Informer

Post by polarbearninja »

I don't understand why so many people come on here to talk about the life of someone they don't even like? Why do you follow everything she does on social media and comment on it if you don't even like her? This is a genuine question.

I don't know Louise, nobody really knows YouTubers. So yeah she could be a horrible person. But it's also horrible to post horrible things about someone you know so little about (or even someone you know lots about actually).

Return to “Louise Pentland”