SprinkleofGlitter/Louise Part 4

tiffanyatbreakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SprinkleofGlitter/Louise Part 4

Post by tiffanyatbreakfast »

Er, I know this a trash thread but Louise's teeth are hers to worry about and nobody elses. If she's happy with them I don't see why she should fix them just to satisfy crazy teeth perfectionists.

Totally agree with the posts about Louise's awkward flirting with Caspar, bleugh. I feel like she was really clutching at straws to make it look like they were flirting ... "Oh my god did you just actually touch my BUM?" He probably doesn't see her that way whatsoever, she is almost ten years older than him and a mother to a four year old!

Amanda89
Learner
Learner

Post by Amanda89 »

Did anyone listen to the radio show last night? I caught the first 15 minutes of it while I was driving home, and it was beyond cringy. Surely the idea of them filming in advance is that they can cut out the bits where they mess up .

I haven't listened to any of the other shows apart from D&P's original ones so couldn't comment on anyone else, but Louise seemed to really struggle to string together a sentence and Jim had to jump in a couple of times.

alr92
Learner
Learner

Post by alr92 »

I know I might be reading too far into this, but I just though it was strange how in her new video she emphasised that she was Louise Pentland. I know they were all saying their full names like 'Hi my name is Caspar Lee' and 'Hi my name is Jack Howard' or whatever but she just seemed to make a point of saying Pentland and not Louise Watson or 'Louise Sprinkle of Glitter' which she sometimes calls herself. I know obviously she can say what she likes but I just thought it was weird after her blog post where she sounded like she doesn't want to mention or talk about the split much.

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

alr92 wrote:I know I might be reading too far into this, but I just though it was strange how in her new video she emphasised that she was Louise Pentland. I know they were all saying their full names like 'Hi my name is Caspar Lee' and 'Hi my name is Jack Howard' or whatever but she just seemed to make a point of saying Pentland and not Louise Watson or 'Louise Sprinkle of Glitter' which she sometimes calls herself. I know obviously she can say what she likes but I just thought it was weird after her blog post where she sounded like she doesn't want to mention or talk about the split much.
She has always used her maiden name for business things and her blog, so I don't think it's strange for her to call herself that. But she did really emphasise it, which was a bit unnecessary, I think.

littlesquidxo
Learner
Learner

Post by littlesquidxo »

SunnyDays wrote:
alr92 wrote:I know I might be reading too far into this, but I just though it was strange how in her new video she emphasised that she was Louise Pentland. I know they were all saying their full names like 'Hi my name is Caspar Lee' and 'Hi my name is Jack Howard' or whatever but she just seemed to make a point of saying Pentland and not Louise Watson or 'Louise Sprinkle of Glitter' which she sometimes calls herself. I know obviously she can say what she likes but I just thought it was weird after her blog post where she sounded like she doesn't want to mention or talk about the split much.
She has always used her maiden name for business things and her blog, so I don't think it's strange for her to call herself that. But she did really emphasise it, which was a bit unnecessary, I think.

Can I just say your signature is so appropriate for the entirety of this conversation :rofl:

Countess of Grantham kills it. <3

linzilou
Talker
Talker

Post by linzilou »

SunnyDays wrote:
maybe its just my cynical side but i feel like she did it to stir up some comments- ie- i thought she was a watson- no check her blog post.

i still see comments like that about zalfie being together lol.

alr92
Learner
Learner

Post by alr92 »

linzilou wrote:
SunnyDays wrote:
maybe its just my cynical side but i feel like she did it to stir up some comments- ie- i thought she was a watson- no check her blog post.

Yeah I feel like she said it to get everyone talking really, especially since she's with Jack in the video too. It's like she wants to emphasise the fact that she's single now whilst hanging out with other men.

srblane
Talker
Talker

Post by srblane »

linzilou wrote:
SunnyDays wrote:

lol at people who still don't know about Zalfie being official :roll:
Blocked by Velvetgh0st since 1/30/2015

linzilou
Talker
Talker

Post by linzilou »

just watched an old vlog back and realised Darcy has her own blanket thing that she carries around with her. I know loads of kids have comfort blankets but traling it around disney seems a bit OTT. especially when it would be so easy to distract her if she asked for it as so much is going on there.

srblane
Talker
Talker

Post by srblane »

LadyBugB wrote:Petition to name the next thread SprinkleofScandal
I still think this needs to happen....
Blocked by Velvetgh0st since 1/30/2015

linzilou
Talker
Talker

Post by linzilou »

srblane wrote:
LadyBugB wrote:Petition to name the next thread SprinkleofScandal
I still think this needs to happen....
haha my husband calls her sprinkle-of-shut-the-fuck-up

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Sprinkle of Single. Or is that too mean?

lipstickliquor
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lipstickliquor »

:rofl: Kinda mea, but oh so funny.

littlesquidxo
Learner
Learner