Moving on to new threads faster than the restrictions ... smh jaclyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn 'Mrs Potato Head' Hill - From Hot To Not Part 101

Post by handmadedolly »

Honestly, how can she not see that she doesn't look normal any more?

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by ivana abramovich »

Was she trying to look sexy&sultry in this video?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

ivana abramovich wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:01 am
She looks like she's trying not to puke

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She seriously doesn't look like the same person. If I had not seen her in a few years and saw her, I wouldn't recognize her.

horseluvinmama
Learner
Learner

Post by horseluvinmama »

ivana abramovich wrote:
I don't get her obsession with being a pillow faced, orange, balding woman with nappy, stringy black hair with monkey-ass lips. It just looks stupid and horrible. She bitches about how everyone criticizes her looks, but I think she likes the attention even if it's bad because she makes zero effort to change. She's such a dysfunctional con-artist LOL

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

Angela Rose94 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:27 am
ivana abramovich wrote:
She looks like she's trying not to puke
That filter certainly does not help lmao

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Her face is like a shit filled diaper drooping down.
Same shit, different day

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

ivana abramovich wrote:
She has a permanent "something stinks" expression on her face because of how blown up it is.

deltoides
Talker
Talker

Post by deltoides »

It seems the fillers keep migrating, they are now going down her cheeks.

Candy Cane
Talker
Talker

Post by Candy Cane »

She looks like an orange version of Data from TNG with a wig, except Data had a more expressive face.

Post by Guest »

At this point I feel bad for her...

She clearly has deep rooted insecurity. She continues to pump herself with fillers, knowing that her face and body is not reacting well to it! And then she gets mad at people for pointing out how absolutely different she looks, but it's not even about her weight! It's about her constant need to keep changing her face and then denying it and saying it's "weight gain" and alcohol :roll:

She wants to be a Kardashian so badly that she's following their tactic of denying all "rumors" of plastic surgery/enhancements. The difference is... They have a good plastic surgeon... She does not! :rofl:

Seriously, what logical and intelligent doctor or aesthetician would continue to give her fillers, botox, or whatever else she's taking... Knowing how poorly her body is reacting to the filler! Absolutely terrible :roll:

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

that pathetic video of her dancing or whatever that was was so uncomfortable but to me its just further evidence that her face is botched. for someone who eats like trash and doesnt work out, her body looks good, granted shes wearing a baggy top, but her legs look skinny.. doesnt match her bobble head. she has a really bad insecurity which i understand being on social media is probably tough and you want to look perfect... but how can she NOT see that her face is fucked up?? if she fixed it she'd look so much better. maybe she just hasnt been able to or maybe she going through a lawsuit with the doctor who did this so her face is the evidence in the case lmfao i truly cant think of any other reason to remain lookin like that

volatilewitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by volatilewitch »

hi guys! i'm a long time lurker but her face and lies are impossible to ignore at this point. i'm sorry in advance if anything i'm about to write has been talked about before, and for the long post. i've edited it down a lot though!

there is no doubt in my mind she has filler in other parts of her face rather than just nose and lips and i've no idea why she keeps lying about this. i'm no expert but my time working reception at a cosmetic clinic has taught me enough to know that if you want to drastically change your nose shape, it’s standard practice to recommend filler in the cheeks as well in order to keep the face proportionate. same goes for lips - the aestheticians would pretty much always recommend at least a little bit of filler in the laugh lines for any lip augmentation (it apparently prevents the duck face effect), and sometimes even the chin to balance out the profile. it’s generally not advisable to drastically change many of your features using only filler though, as that can easily lead to overfilling = pillow face.

AND jaclyn’s also said she filled her under eyes, so if you add all that up it’s no surprise she overfilled (imo she’s been looking a bit pillowy for years now, and her natural face structure lends itself to looking a bit plastic surgery-like on top of that). that said, i really wonder what she’s done now because it’s obviously extreme at this point. idt the weight gain alone could possibly account for more than like 10% of what’s going on with her mug? and sure, filler can migrate but why wouldn’t she have it dissolved before it got to this point?

my only real guess is she switched to fat fillers. i know much less about them bc the clinic i worked at only did hyaluronic. but from what i’ve heard fat fillers tend to be MUCH harder to work with, they’re supposed to be more long-lasting but also not nearly as predictable as h.acid. they can expand as you gain weight (after all, it’s fat), their migration can be much more noticeable + sometimes they’re very difficult to remove safely. OR she just really wants to look like a fernando botero painting come to life, idk

at this point i just wanna know wtf happened and i know i'll probably never find out because she can't help but keep lying about everything and anything :roll:

Ak2909
Talker
Talker

Post by Ak2909 »

9941705A-FDD9-4A64-9AF4-AD2FBAAA978E.png
I can’t roll my eyes far enough in the back of my head. She’s claiming she donates WEEKLY! I’m calling BS on that one!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

Yes she's such a goodie, she donates all the time. If she'd be donating weekly she wouldn't shut up about it, :roll: but maybe that would be good for her fading career?
She's filming her pantry tour tomorrow you guizeee. I wonder will she have usual problems with uploading or lighting, or will it go smoothly cause she'll think she doesn't have to wear makeup and can look like a slob. So don't have to show her face.
Her voice is so fake, always like oh my god you guizee bla bla bla bla and i lOvE iT sOo mUcH, iam ObSesSee WiTh iT!!! STFU :FU: I don't give a shit about your stupid cookies...
OT anyone else is annoyed with the stupid posts ending with-be kind <3 , I feel like manipulators like her are using it the most when being called out with their bullshit. You can't say anything honest cause you have to be kind :roll:

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

HRHCollection did the same thing with the filler before she launched her “Piece Of Me” collection. Her face looked totally different in the promo pictures. I bet Jac does it to look a certain way for the photos as well.

What’s sad is the filler migrated down and sags. In one video Alex’s face was noticeably awful looking. She had nasal tip filler that had migrated downward giving her a witch nose. She has the huge puffy cheeks as well.

They actually think they look like those airbrushed promo photos of themselves when in reality they don’t.

Patientlywaiting
Learner
Learner

Post by Patientlywaiting »

Her face reminds me of rawbeautykristi.. it’s almost a perfect circle

Neonlights8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Neonlights8 »

ivana abramovich wrote:
Her foundation literally looks like she smeared peanut butter all over her face.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”