Post by auntiflo13 »

Thread name suggestions?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jaclyn Hill- Lyin' And Lipshits, It's My Formula (Not Really)- Part 100

Post by vajigglejaggle »

she's gearing up for more "lifestyle" content for sure. the IG stories are probably just her testing the waters, and of course she claims to get "so many messages" about her house decorations and ranch dressing recipe.
she knows that she's exhausted the makeup thing and is scrambling for something else to keep the farnuts support / dog eyelash grooming / ugly acrylic nail funds coming in.
i'm waiting to see what new shady sponsored link she's going to throw out there, like with the markers and coloring books.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hellyeah »

I can’t imagine putting the candy and cookies up high really stops her of eating it on a regular basis.
Also, cue all the stans thinking she invented popcorn + candy mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:44 pm
Click for transformation.
I lined up the face as best I could. All I can say is wow!
Holy shit!

Can you make this as a gif so I can use it for my avatar?! :respekt:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

UghhAsIf wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:57 am
MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:44 pm
Click for transformation.
I lined up the face as best I could. All I can say is wow!
Holy shit!

Can you make this as a gif so I can use it for my avatar?! :respekt:
Never mind, I was able to use it!

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:57 am
Thread name suggestions?
Jaclyn Mrs. Potato Head Hill...from Hot to Not.
Same shit, different day

Dual-Wield Snake
Talker
Talker

Post by Dual-Wield Snake »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:57 am
Thread name suggestions?
Jaclyn Landfill: Drinking Swill and Filter Overfill

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

This bitch is just so fucking out of touch. It's a little old now, but I just watched her IG stories about her groundbreaking snacks. Her tip about pitting the junk on the top shelf and needing a stool only works if you have the luxury of a huge pantry. My pantry is basically a closet with 5 shelves. That's it. You don't walk in, and there's no room for optional junk food shelves.

She has the pantry and kitchen of a wealthy person. For someone who used to be so poor, you'd think she'd realize most of her subscribers probably have more modest homes. Ugh I can't stand the lying cunt.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

^^
She has never been poor, she grew up on a farm and when she was young her Dad won 4 million dollars!

I have 3 things to say on her latest Ig story

1. She is so disgustingly gross saying "I can sexualise any song just watch" and attempts some sort dancing, she is inappropriate and cheap/nasty. Why would you say that on camera, her need for attention is abnormal and the constant sexual references from a 30 yr woman reeks of issues! How can she think this is normal behaviour.
2. She has the face of someone who 600lbs plus but the legs of someone 125lbs, the two DO NOT match.
3. Showing her face from different angles as if she's showing us that she has got something on it, obviously getting ready to shill

grouchy_kitty
Debater
Debater

Post by grouchy_kitty »

When y'all get a chance, could someone please post the IG stories? Some of us "viper chicks" :tu: are blocked on IG. Thank you, as always! :love2:

Post by Guest »

She’s on Instagram saying she’s SO AMAZED by how many requests she’s gotten to show more lifestyle things guizeeeee and she’s been bombarded with requests for a pantry tour and she didn’t realize people did those videos but now that she’s discovered that it’s a thing she’s going to be watching those vids on YouTube until 4 AM just like she did with what’s in my “handbag” (as she called it) videos and do we want her to film a YouTube video of it or post on IG stories?????

Sorry for that run on sentence but that’s what I hear when she talks. She also made this face:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

Her house is so tacky. She thinks it's so fancy and she has style, but it's hideous. It doesn't look comfortable or homey at all, it looks like trash. She just keeps spending money on things hoping it will help with her depression.

She keeps saying her DM's are exploding with questions, no one really cares. It's ranch, it's not revolutionary or something. Sleeping in men's boxers isn't revolutionary. No one cares what brand she wears, just like no one cares about her popcorn and pantry.

Maybe she should film an actual makeup video since she's gearing up to shill an expensive palette.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she modeled after a victoria's secret mall store. minus the deluge of pink.... that's all it looks like to me.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry the one with her being 'sexual' has gone

Omg that face she made, it's such gross, why does he think it looks cute. In the IG story it looked even grosser! Looking at her forehead, what we could see of it, you can totally see that she had her Botox topped up. Her face does not move only her ugly baboon lips.

Plus she claimed she had to move out of her home and rent a $10,000 per night villa across the other side of the country saying the ceiling had collapsed and had the air conditioning fixed that hadn't been working for months, yet now it's not working again??

Managed to get these screen shots, so as you can see her huge filler face does not match her legs etc. SO is she trying to say all the weight she gained ONLY went to her face, all the alcohol just goes to her face??!!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

she looks like the puppets in this!

“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ PMSL she really does!

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

She is really trying to hard to make this "lifestyle guru" thing happen, which is just so laughable.

She may have problems or whatever, but Stephanie Lange wanting to do a cookbook isn't crazy because we actually see her cook, nearly every day. Jessica Braun's husband has a vlog where they post travel videos because they actually travel. Emily Noel talks about her kids and how they are handling school and learning during the pandemic. I'm sure there are other beauty influencers who have other interests and post things about them. Jaclyn is not one of these people.

The world does not need videos from her offering tips on how to mix popcorn with M&Ms and how to use men's boxers as pajamas. Or the hidden gems on Hulu like Little Fires Everywhere, because no one would have heard about that show without her!

God she is just such a joke. She does nothing and offers nothing to the world. And yet she thinks she can film videos about it. Seinfeld already did that bitch, and you ain't him.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i hate to even say this... but i wouldn't mind having that triple step stool... that's the only thing she has that i'd ever purchase.

purpleturple
Debater
Debater

Post by purpleturple »

She kept swinging her phone on her IG story around too fast for me to get a good screenshot of this (and now it's expired), but across from her pantry it looks like a bar area stocked with alcohol. You can see a bit of it in the upper left corner of this pic.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:Sorry the one with her being 'sexual' has gone

Omg that face she made, it's such gross, why does he think it looks cute. In the IG story it looked even grosser! Looking at her forehead, what we could see of it, you can totally see that she had her Botox topped up. Her face does not move only her ugly baboon lips.

Plus she claimed she had to move out of her home and rent a $10,000 per night villa across the other side of the country saying the ceiling had collapsed and had the air conditioning fixed that hadn't been working for months, yet now it's not working again??

Managed to get these screen shots, so as you can see her huge filler face does not match her legs etc. SO is she trying to say all the weight she gained ONLY went to her face, all the alcohol just goes to her face??!!

Her face is bigger than her ass at this point. If this isn’t filler she needs to see a doctor ASAP because she may have some disease where her face won’t stop growing. There’s a video of a girl who had this disease where she kept getting uglier and she had some kind of medical issue. I think it was a pituitary tumor or something.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”