Jaclyn Hill- Lyin' And Lipshits, It's My Formula (Not Really)- Part 100

Ternin
Learner
Learner

Re: Jaclyn Hill- Lyin' And Lipshits, It's My Formula (Not Really)- Part 100

Post by Ternin »

Her latest IG story claiming how amazing her skin looks only to show that she used a morphe concealer ?!

In her video she said she used pat McGrath all the time! Can she ever stop trying to sell morphe MY GOD

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I swear Morphe is the MLM of the makeup community. Only a select few people making bank and the crap products are pushed on us all the time.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Nopelol wrote:How is Jaclyn’s face any different than Nikkitutorials? Why can Nikki pull it off and Jaclyn looks insane?!Image
Because 1. nikki doesn’t have weird chipmunk flaccid cheeks that jolt out from her face. 2. Jaclyns face is the only fat part on her body. Its bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:47 pm
Nopelol wrote:How is Jaclyn’s face any different than Nikkitutorials? Why can Nikki pull it off and Jaclyn looks insane?!Image
Because 1. nikki doesn’t have weird chipmunk flaccid cheeks that jolt out from her face. 2. Jaclyns face is the only fat part on her body. Its bizarre.

Agreed. Nikkie is also tall like an Amazon and she's a bigger girl in general with broad shoulders and thicker limbs. Compared to Jaclyn, even though pretty tall at around 5'-6" (I believe), she's not gigantically tall and her limbs are thinner, so Jaclyn's huge face looks bizarre.

It may also have something to do with the fact that we have prior evidence from Jaclyn's previous videos that her current face shape ISN'T the shape she's born with. Like someone else said, she naturally has a long, heart-shaped face, so logic would dictate that even if her face got bigger from weight gain, her face should maintain the same general long, heart-shaped geometry but it doesn't. Nikkie's weight has fluctuated throughout her youtube career and we've seen her face get bigger and slim down, but her face has generally maintained the same geometry, whether it's slim or not (even through all of the facetuning she does on her Instagram photos).

Jaclyn? Not so much.

After all this discussion about filler migration on her and watching a video recently from CoffeBreakwithDani about her 16-year long health struggles because of Breast Implant Illness, I'm convinced now more than ever that I'm not interested in any plastic surgery, ever. No hate to anyone who has done it or are considering it, but I will definitely implore you to do a boatload of research so you don't end up looking like Jaclyn.

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by RestingBitch »

Jaclyns face looks how I draw faces (and I can’t draw!)

It’s a shame because she was pretty before.
I think it’s more obvious on her because she’s petit, Nikkie is a bigger framed girl so suits the rounder cheeks. Jaclyn just looks like a hamster storing their winter supply of food.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jaclyn Hill- Lyin' And Lipshits, It's My Formula (Not Really)- Part 100

Post by Allaboutthetea »

I know he can’t, but I wish Jon would make a comment on Jacass’s current look. Anyone see his latest instagram post with the pigtails and kissy face? Do you think he struggles with his sexuality and that contributes to his drug use? His dad is a big military man after all and I’m sure it probably would not be acceptable. Just a thought.

Edited to add: I went to his IG to post that pic here and it’s gone. I guess it didn’t go over so well?
Last edited by Allaboutthetea on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grayditch
Talker
Talker

Post by Grayditch »

In her latest video she reminded me so much of Nikkietutorials...

Nikkie has also been going overboard with plastic surgery and is a giant walking filter nowadays

The chin, the sunken eyes, the weird "cracks" around her mouth area...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- Moon of my life.
- My sun and stars.
<3

Snarfbarf
Learner
Learner

Post by Snarfbarf »

Obviously because this is not nikkie's thread??? Feel free to check it out, I'm sure it's already being discussed. It's a no brainer both nikkie & jaclyn have pumped way too many fillers in their faces. With Nikkie, I understand with being Trans maybe she wanted to look as feminine as she could? Regardless, almost every one of these youtubers looks so effing botched it's insane.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

Grayditch wrote:In her latest video she reminded me so much of Nikkietutorials...

Nikkie has also been going overboard with plastic surgery and is a giant walking filter nowadays

The chin, the sunken eyes, the weird "cracks" around her mouth area...
I’m sorry but I honestly don’t agree. On Nikki you can still see anatomy. Still see cheekbones. Still see definition. Those cracks around the mouth have nothing to do with fillers. And the eyes, I have eyes just like hers because I’m fatter, and I haven’t done anything to my face. Like mentioned before, Nikki is super tall and thick. Of course she probably has fillers and botox or what not but not to the same extent or effect of Jaclyn’s.

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

I haven't been paying attention to her lately, which I'm actually SO glad to not give her any lately...
I went back to look at her latest YT video and it's not even funny anymore. She looks deformed.
It's SERIOUSLY abnormal and has a problem. I think it's fillers.
I would be scared if my face looked like that.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

I think the problem with Bloatlyn is that she had a long very flat face before and she doesn't have the bone structure to hold up the fillers so to speak or as Bloatly always says "if you will" lol. Bloatlyn is looking more trans than Nikki these days, I sent that recent pic of JH to my brother and asked his opinion and he immediately thought she was a guy in drag!

I really think she is in need of surgery to get whatever she has in her face out and she will need a facelift after stretching and weighing down her skin which could result in scarring and it will involve going under for hours which I bet she's scared of. I know older women sometimes get facelifts but imagine being only 29 and needing one! The other thought I had was maybe Bloatlyn doesn't see what we see and actually likes her face because it was so flat before maybe she prefers it, can't see how but I am searching for a legit reason as to why she would want her face to look like this!

SylvieMoon
Debater
Debater

Post by SylvieMoon »

She’s feeling herself. Now I’m wondering if she indeed likes this look?!

macgirl818
Talker
Talker

Post by macgirl818 »

she for sure 10000000% has a body dysmorphic problem and injected her cheeks way too many times
im assuming she has had SOME natural weight gain which only contributed to the problem, and caused the filler to "spread out" for lack of a better word

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

She's starting to look like that face people make when they hold their breath and puff their cheeks out before they go under water. That is just not normal.

She really got over that family trauma in the blink of an eye didn't she? As soon as people stopped talking about her undisclosed affiliate links, suddenly all is right again and she's bragging that she can sexualize any song. How much more transparent can she be?

modernbio
Learner
Learner

Post by modernbio »

jaclyn "filler" hill: out of touch and not doing much

Wanna_see_posts
Talker
Talker

Post by Wanna_see_posts »

SylvieMoon wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:53 pm
She’s feeling herself. Now I’m wondering if she indeed likes this look?!

I'm assuming she's fake tanned, hence the darker colour, but she legitimately looks YELLOW here. Girl, this doesn't look good wtf!

Also, I watched those videos the plastic surgeon made and she absolutely has overfilled her face. The pillow face, how fillers don't actually go away but you forget what it's supposed to look like... And the lips!! No wonder they're so awful, she must top them up every couple of months even though she doesn't need to

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

her lips are so distracting. and she makes it worse by putting all this shiny gloss on them so it's just two gummy bears flapping around when she talks.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Wow, my face actually hurts from looking at Jaclyn's face now. She looks sore :O

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”