Thank you to Niamh for the fantastic thread name :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

ColdBlooded1501
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: JOWLyn Shill: UTI (Useless Talentless Idiot) on Fleek - Part 99

Post by ColdBlooded1501 »

Some of Jaclyn's fans are actually scary... There's this girl on Twitter called Ally ( https://mobile.twitter.com/glamourbyally ) and she posts all the time about how much she loves Jaclyn, how "misunderstood" she is and how people don't know Jaclyn's heart, she tweeted that she would TAKE A BULLET for Jaclyn which is... Concerning to say the least because Jaclyn is a stranger on YouTube ( barely ) at the end of the day. I would be scared if i were Jacass.

Oh and her Twitter header used to say that the day Jaclyn facetimed her "was the best day of her life".
:FU:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

She reminds me of Marlena from Makeup Geek how did she bloat so fast from alcohol? i'm suspicious..

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

wouldnt her neck be more bloated as well to carry her fat face if it was from alcohol? oh an also stopping alcohol would just make it go down if this were true. maybe not drastically in one day but yea in like a week or two it would be back to normal

Blessup
Debater
Debater

Post by Blessup »

Sometimes I wonder if Porklyn and her puppetmaster Linda the Bad Witch even have two brain cells to rub together. The face bloating from alcohol lie is just SO dumb. That's botched migrated filler, plain and simple, and there's just no way alcohol would cause her face to be so disproportionate to the rest of her body. She has the face of a 300 lb, wheelchair bound shut-in.

Post by Guest »

Honestly how does she think this is going to end for her?

She keeps pumping her face with filler, eating unhealthy food, drinking excessive alcohol...

What does she expect to happen? She gets a BBL and her face magically slims down? She gets botox to magically stretch the fat back?

Like no positive outcome is possible for her. She's honestly ruining herself with the constant filler and unhealthy lifestyle choices.

She can complain and bitch all she wants about how people are just "being mean" to her, but she's doing it herself. Nobody is forcing her to stuff her face with filler and junk food. She's doing it all herself, we're all just here to watch the train wreck :rofl:

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by OldHag13 »

Can she lie about one more fucking thing? She uses a screengrab for her failed docuseries that makes it seem like she's distraught about her launch. However, the Closest account says she's crying happy tears about whoever's baby that was which is obviously from the same photo/video. She's fucking scum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

The closet account truly continues to be the joke of the internet, second only to Jaclyn herself.

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

steph88x wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:55 pm
wouldnt her neck be more bloated as well to carry her fat face if it was from alcohol? oh an also stopping alcohol would just make it go down if this were true. maybe not drastically in one day but yea in like a week or two it would be back to normal
No it wouldn't be, lol. Weight often takes longer to lose than gain.

laurondo
Informer
Informer

Post by laurondo »

Her new video is such BS. I don't doubt she has started drinking more, but the girls face has been getting bigger and bigger for at least 2 years now. There's something else going on, or something else along with the alcohol.

tjh6daf3
Talker
Talker

Post by tjh6daf3 »

“I wouldn’t look like this if I didn’t make such poor decisions” lol the only true statement in the whole video. This was nothing more than pre damage control for the launch she is announcing next week. How people can’t see though her is beyond me. I do believe she is battling depression but she’s been on a downward spiral since she started dating Jordan. She is just stuck living the lie that he makes her the happiest she’s ever been and that she’s living her best life..clearly not. And lol at his new cooking video being about losing weight.

JuliettaGrey87
Informer
Informer

Post by JuliettaGrey87 »

How cringey is this? Why can't she eat a fucking salad like a fucking normal person ("come oooon"). It is salad Jaclyn, not your favorite 5 Dollor tetra pack wine.

I'm really sick and tired of all these shitty human beings. She lied about something so serious and no one outside of this forum sees it.

Her launch will be successful and that's what really bothers me. She gets away with it, time after time. She will lie some more but at the end of the day she comes out on top.

And her little bf can play chef on yt and make cringey jokes or whatever this was supposed to be
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

So she was miserable with Jon and getting a divorce was the best thing ever. She's happier than she's ever been, but she uploads less than ever and is sick all the time, always depressed and struggling with anxiety. This video was all just an act?

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

Is it possible there are NO negative comments on her video????

I CANNOT believe how many people bought all that bullshit. I cannot believe people feel sorry for her.

It's disgusting how much she knows how to lie. Somehow, some way, she has got to screw up again. She will.

Edit: Came back to say I did see a few sprinkled in there, all hope is not lost, :rofl:
Last edited by julebox722 on Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Jesus PickleDick literally tosses some Romain with a couple of other ready to go items, throws in some bottled dressing and thinks he is a damn chef! A monkey could make these basic salads. And there is nothing healthy about any of them after he pours so much dressing in. He is a moron!
Same shit, different day

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I think we may have a contender for who Furnuts is cheating with! :rofl:
Same shit, different day

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:Jesus PickleDick literally tosses some Romain with a couple of other ready to go items, throws in some bottled dressing and thinks he is a damn chef! A monkey could make these basic salads. And there is nothing healthy about any of them after he pours so much dressing in. He is a moron!
He’s so unattractive to me. His looks and his mannerisms are just so off-putting and embarrassing.

Remember when Jac used to get upset that everyone was hitting on Jon when they would go out in public? Lol

I don’t think anyone is even thinking about hitting on this new joke of a man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

Sorry for another comment, but I have to mention this because it's just so funny to me...a few people are commenting on her video saying "is this another trans video?" LOL

(Just in case anyone is taking me the wrong way, don't come after me, I'm laughing at Jaclyn)

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Post by julebox722 »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:58 pm
Jesus PickleDick literally tosses some Romain with a couple of other ready to go items, throws in some bottled dressing and thinks he is a damn chef! A monkey could make these basic salads. And there is nothing healthy about any of them after he pours so much dressing in. He is a moron!
He is definitely a moron and it was confirmed when he threw the package of arugula behind him and it hits the floor. Was that supposed to be funny?

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

oh my god i clicked on her new video and the shock on my face when I realized it wasn't some kind of snapchat filter. my god

Return to “Jaclynhill1”