Jaclagged: Juvaderm Syringe Fully Loaded - Part 95

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jaclagged: Juvaderm Syringe Fully Loaded - Part 95

Post by ladyevil »

She's like a damn robot with the "anxiety" and "body positivity" talks. None of it is genuine anymore, it's just rinse and repeat. It's like she's learned that bringing up certain subjects will make her appear more human and garner sympathy, which she feeds off. Because she's (in all likelihood) a sociopath or narcissist. (Not diagnosing but come on)

PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer

Post by PlastixRecruiter »

hellyeah wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:01 am
handmadedolly wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:18 pm
When I have crippling
(crippling
/ˈkrɪplɪŋ/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
causing a person to become unable to walk or move properly.
"a crippling disease"
causing a severe and almost insuperable problem.
"interest rates rose to a crippling 13 per cent")
anxiety the last thing I want to do is run to social media to talk about it. Heck, I can't even leave my bad.

Stop trying to sound relatable Jaclyn, you have the money to solve every single one of your problems and you're the only one causing them.

I think most of us are just tired of seeing or hearing her mention it. She should change her name to Anxiety Hill. I understand trying to make it less taboo but besides talking about herself what else is she doing to change how mental health is viewed by society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lmao is it too early to think of the next thread's title??

The Haunting of Anxiety Hill: Chapter X(anax) 💊💊

:rofl:

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

PlastixRecruiter wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:01 am
handmadedolly wrote:
bitch1992 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:18 pm
When I have crippling
(crippling
/ˈkrɪplɪŋ/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
causing a person to become unable to walk or move properly.
"a crippling disease"
causing a severe and almost insuperable problem.
"interest rates rose to a crippling 13 per cent")
anxiety the last thing I want to do is run to social media to talk about it. Heck, I can't even leave my bad.

Stop trying to sound relatable Jaclyn, you have the money to solve every single one of your problems and you're the only one causing them.

I think most of us are just tired of seeing or hearing her mention it. She should change her name to Anxiety Hill. I understand trying to make it less taboo but besides talking about herself what else is she doing to change how mental health is viewed by society.

Lmao is it too early to think of the next thread's title??

The Haunting of Anxiety Hill: Chapter X(anax) ImageImage

:rofl:
DUDE, THIS. I live for this one, because it's so damn true, and you know how she goes 'all out' for halloween.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

IG story: She’s talking about some amazing popsicle she had today from a place in Tampa and proceeds to call her stans in Tampa “My Tampons”. Her level of class has fallen well below zero.
Same shit, different day

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

She’s talking ab an astrology book she bought like she even knows how to read lmaoooo..

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Why was she so focused on Taurus in the astrology book...she emphasized "The Taurus Ex"...who's a Taurus in her life?

Also....I don't usually like reality tv but I love Jersey Shore soi searched for similar shows and Floribama Shore came up. I saw that they are filming S3 in Tampa....it would be so kool if there was footage of Balloon face when it airs this fall. I'm going to keep my eyes open.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

She is so embarrassing "my tampons" and 'moaning' in the car over a popsicle! Why does she have to be so lewd all the time, it's so tacky. It just proves that money doesn't buy you class, you are either born with it or not and if you aren't there is no need to act and almost brag that you are classless!

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OldHag13 »

You know she got *something* for talking about the popsicle shop. Bitch doesn't do anything for free. Maybe she didn't get paid in dollars but free popsicles or something. And she put it in her stories so she won't get busted for an undisclosed sponsorship. She's a fucking snake and everything she does is calculated.

She disappeared for 3 days and returns talking about popsicles? GTFO.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

Can you just fucking shut your mouth up already?! “I have anxiety, I’m stressed”, yes bitch, you have “anxiety” and you’re “stressed” because you owe a fuck ton of money to all the people you scammed and had to get their money from their banks or paypal. I’m guessing your “brand is about to get a strike from several financial entities (if it hasn’t happened already) because you are a piece of shitttt who’s buying trips to Italy for your entire family whilst people who bought your shitsticks are scrambling to pay their bills for making the mistake of adoring you (which you don’t fucking deserve). I love how people are never gonna let you forget how much of a jackass you are, and till the day I die I will never let you forget it. Now go complain about palpies to pickle dick, maybe he’ll put down his Nintendo Switch long enough to pander to your ridiculous self esteem issues, though I doubt it, unless you dry your tears with a few hundreds that he’s expecting to get once you’ve used them, like a dog under the table waiting for scraps. I’ve had enough of your “mental health” issues (which are not), do you want me to rake your ass over coals again? Then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

Wow is she dumb. It’s like she’s trying to write a meme tweet fuckjerry might post, but she’s completely missing the mark with the tone. She misinterprets the voice, meaning and tone of social media culture and trends all the time. Has anyone else noticed that? The anxiety stuff and the crassness are prime examples. She doesn’t get it. She’s a poor imitator. Which is actually a trait of someone who lacks empathy.

She should be more stressed about the full moon in the mirror.

Snarfbarf
Learner
Learner

Post by Snarfbarf »

She loves coming off like she knows what she's talking about. The H is silent in horchata, idiot. She lives in a state with a pretty large Latino/Spanish-speaking population. Or why didn't pickledick correct her dumbassery since she claims he's sooo smart & literally knows EveRYtHinG. Such fools

Also, way to copy Kathleen Lights' whole vibe. She's the b00ty guru known for being obsessed with astrology. She's even known for reccomending her favorite ***drumroll*** ASTROLOGY BOOK !!! No surprise there, not one original bone in her body since she doesn't have what it takes to be her own person. She'll forever be transforming into other people. At this point, she doesn't even know who she really is.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

ivana abramovich
Debater
Debater

Post by ivana abramovich »

Lililala wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am
I was reading this article about why influencers started talking about anxiety which made me think about Jaclyn. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.refiner ... alth-posts

Especially this part “The social media professionals I interviewed agreed that, yes, an influencer could post about mental health entirely for their own gain. Some had come across posts that struck them as disingenuous, but said that it’s impossible to know the intention behind anyone’s social output. Overwhelmingly, though, they expressed the belief that talking to a large Instagram audience about mental health is a weighty responsibility. It’s not something to be leveraged for business results.”
I am honestly so tired with all these youtube personalities and influencers talking about their "crippling anxiety" and I'm not saying that all of them are liars and fake it for sympathy but there are people all over the world that have different types of mental illnesses; depression, eating disorders, bipolar disorders etc. who don't have the luxury of taking weeks off just because they wake up not feeling well. These people have jobs, families, responsibilities that you can't press pause on. Most of these "youtube celebrities" have more than enough money to pay for therapy and deal with whatever problems they have which, again, plenty of people in the real world don't have. So instead of moaning about waking up with anxiety how about you get a therapist and refund the people who bought your moldy lipsticks Jaclyn.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

starsicle11 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:46 pm
She’s talking ab an astrology book she bought like she even knows how to read lmaoooo..

She's probably fishing for a free reading from antphrodite like everyone else is getting :roll: dying for her Stans to tag him under her comments no doubt.

Lililala
Debater
Debater

Post by Lililala »

ivana abramovich wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:05 am
Lililala wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am
I was reading this article about why influencers started talking about anxiety which made me think about Jaclyn. https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.refiner ... alth-posts

Especially this part “The social media professionals I interviewed agreed that, yes, an influencer could post about mental health entirely for their own gain. Some had come across posts that struck them as disingenuous, but said that it’s impossible to know the intention behind anyone’s social output. Overwhelmingly, though, they expressed the belief that talking to a large Instagram audience about mental health is a weighty responsibility. It’s not something to be leveraged for business results.”
I am honestly so tired with all these youtube personalities and influencers talking about their "crippling anxiety" and I'm not saying that all of them are liars and fake it for sympathy but there are people all over the world that have different types of mental illnesses; depression, eating disorders, bipolar disorders etc. who don't have the luxury of taking weeks off just because they wake up not feeling well. These people have jobs, families, responsibilities that you can't press pause on. Most of these "youtube celebrities" have more than enough money to pay for therapy and deal with whatever problems they have which, again, plenty of people in the real world don't have. So instead of moaning about waking up with anxiety how about you get a therapist and refund the people who bought your moldy lipsticks Jaclyn.
Agree. I suffer from anxiety and the last few weeks were hell. Seeing Jaclyn and her “force yourself to smile” got me so mad. I can’t. I just can’t fake anything, I’m in my bed convinced that I’m going to die if I fall asleep, my whole body is shaking, I can’t eat, my body actually hurts but you want me to “go out and smile”? How? As it is explained in the article those influencers (the ones who fake it or diagnosed themselves with anxiety when it’s just stress) don’t realize that they are glamorizing mental health issues. “Oh yes I have anxiety but look at me putting a full face of make up and smiling” Bitch I did not wash my hair for 10 days because I just couldn’t get out of my bed. I’m lucky enough to be unemployed right now but I went to work a day after I got to go to the hospital because of a panic attack. I can’t pay nobody to stay with me all day and I have no money or insurance to get therapy (I’m going back home in a few weeks and will do what is necessary, don’t worry) They just know nothing but mental illness is the new way to be relatable.
And honestly coming from her it’s even worse. Even if she has anxiety (which I’m convinced she does not) she uses it as an excuse to avoid accountability and it’s infuriating when you actually go through it for real. Believe me for us, anxiety is never a way to not be held accountable it’s actually the opposite, when I’m in an anxiety episode I feel guilty for everything.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:56 pm
She is so embarrassing "my tampons" and 'moaning' in the car over a popsicle! Why does she have to be so lewd all the time, it's so tacky. It just proves that money doesn't buy you class, you are either born with it or not and if you aren't there is no need to act and almost brag that you are classless!

She was raised on a Pig farm after all....it's like she never left the Sty. :rofl:

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

The problem with Moon Face is it's always more is more with her. More filler, more dogs, more glitter wallpaper and more anxiety talk. She's been going on and on about it so much that people just tune her out. She's like a broken record and it comes across forced and fake. Most people with anxiety don't talk about it endlessly, they HAVE to get up and go to work and push through it. They can't lay in bed and complain. She manages to go out a lot for someone with crippling anxiety. She went to Italy, for popsicles, she was seen out and about when she was in her social media blackout period.

She's just an ignorant bitch who latches on to whatever is trendy but she always overdoes it. I think she's terrified of being irrelevant but she has no real content for social media so she makes shit up so she can post daily. If she had an original thought or she was creative she would have content. I can't believe anyone still follows her because they like her. It's like a train wreck that you can't look away from. Maybe in another 1-2 years she can go on My 600lb Life or in 6 months she could go on Khloe's Revenge Body. She'd have to stick to it though and we know she can't do that.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

She's back in LA and it looks like her toiletries exploded :rofl: :rofl:

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

She just posted a new video and is looking ROUGH. I'm surprised she wasn't talking about uploading and having technical difficulties. Even now no mention of the video on IG. She talked about stepping in dog poop... How it's so weird she's now a pomade person... And of course pumped the Morphe concealer and J* collab.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

She only ever eats pizza! I have never seen her eat anything else except on her birthday when she had crab. But it's always pizza! I haven't watched the video yet but how obvious that she is only a 'pomade person' now lol We see right through you Jackass! I can't bear looking at her moon face, her squealing, and unnecessary lewd comments but like a car crash, I can't help it and will have to watch.

GucciStar
Learner
Learner

Post by GucciStar »

Yikes :/

Return to “Jaclynhill1”