Jaclyn "CEO: Can't Even Operate" Eilers - Sorry Not Sorry - Part 94

julebox722
Informer
Informer

Re: Jaclyn "CEO: Can't Even Operate" Eilers - Sorry Not Sorry - Part 94

Post by julebox722 »

She's in beautiful Italy, claiming to work and she's responding to people on Twitter. Her paid assistants can't help her with her fake jet lag symptoms? She has to go to Twitter to ask these stupid questions. THAT is why people hang on to her. THAT'S it and she knows it. They think she is their friend when she does that stuff, and the whole, "I love you guys, I just love you." And asking them questions about things that she can look up herself or put her paid friends to look up for her.
GROW UP!!!

bitch1992

Re: Jaclyn

Post by bitch1992 »

margsandmakeup wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:40 am
MountingMoleHill wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:23 am
I guess she couldn’t get her opioids on the plane. Withdrawals much?Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Who the f throws up or gets dizzy from jet lag? Wtf lmao :rofl: Especially if it's only a few hours' difference. You're right, she's probably going through drug withdrawal lol. She's so dramatic.
LMFAO I don't get dizzy from jet leg from London (Canada) to Australia. I get tiredness and moddy and sometimed bitchy. But I do is relax, take nap and drink water.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by kknope »

Jet lag is pretty common for flights longer than 4-5 hours, but not 4 days later and not with those symptoms.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

I’m going to venture a guess that someone else in her group took this and she is still in bed. Or she got it from google.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Same shit, different day

MountingMoleHill
Informer
Informer

Post by MountingMoleHill »

MissPrissyPriss wrote:I’m going to venture a guess that someone else in her group took this and she is still in bed. Or she got it from google.
I mean... why start telling the truth now?

D!CKKNOWS :o

Aech8817
Learner
Learner

Post by Aech8817 »

MountingMoleHill wrote:

God this girl will lie about anything and everything. She has no idea what jet lag is.

Aech8817
Learner
Learner

Post by Aech8817 »

margsandmakeup wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:40 am
MountingMoleHill wrote:

Who the f throws up or gets dizzy from jet lag? Wtf lmao :rofl: Especially if it's only a few hours' difference. You're right, she's probably going through drug withdrawal lol. She's so dramatic.
And she “still feels like she’s moving”. I cannot get over how stupid she is.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Lmao jet lag isn’t that serious. What’s more serious is moldy lipsticks with shards in them.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

she needs to change her Twitter pic, she doesn't look anything like that picture anymore.

Why is she in Italy? She never leaves her house and suddenly decides to go to Italy? Maybe Bunboy wanted to go so she caved and booked the trip to keep him happy? I can't imagine this bitch having any interest in sight seeing or learning about the history of Italy.

Sierra25
Informer
Informer

Post by Sierra25 »

She probably feels like shit cuz she mixed a bunch of downers for the flight over. She looked high and so did Rachel.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

She either has an ear infection or was affected by change in pressure. Take a damn Dramamine FFS. As far as her face I think she got WAY too many fillers and they didn't absorb properly and/or migrated. You know her dumb ass couldn't bother to research reputable providers.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer

Post by PlastixRecruiter »

MissDelusional wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 pm
She either has an ear infection or was affected by change in pressure. Take a damn Dramamine FFS. As far as her face I think she got WAY too many fillers and they didn't absorb properly and/or migrated. You know her dumb ass couldn't bother to research reputable providers.
Maybe the conditions in Italy aren't equip to adapt to such an abnormally large dome of a face. This might actually be the beginning of a new atmosphere being formed around her big ass water balloon head!

Sunflower08
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunflower08 »

MountingMoleHill wrote:

I’m a loooooooong time lurker but this crap right here is the reason why I’m deciding to break my damn silent I’m so annoyed and beyond PISSED off at this. She is in a BEAUTIFUL FOREIGN COUNTRY COMPLAINING AND STAYING IN A HOTEL?!? UNGRATEFUL! Usually I let shit slide and can be an understanding person but this no,:
First off: I left the country for the very first time to in May I went to London from NY and it was an 8 hour flight. Yes, I had a really bad migraine and felt a little sick (granted guess who decided to come mid flight : AUNT FLOW :roll: ) so I’m pretty sure it was that anyways I got there at 7am got to my abnb at 9 took a nap till 2pm and i was fine! I went out and EXPLORED. I was not about to waste no days (I was there for 10) I went to bed at 9:30ish but the very next day I was back to be 100% and I woke up at 8:30 in the morning slapped makeup and was in Hamstead Heath Park by 10:30.
I have a point I promise lol:
It’s that jet lagged should not be lasting that long unless she’s pregnant or sick or having withdraws from something. But also people hardly ever get the opportunity to travel (weather it being because of time, money, fear which she supposedly has, or whatever) she’s being so freaking ungrateful and lazy she could have STAYED IN HER MANSION AND DONE ALL OF THAT ugh! Sorry but this irked me in more way than one.

HighTeaDuchess
Debater
Debater

Post by HighTeaDuchess »

She’s got the maturity and intellect of a 7th grader. How does she not know what jet lag is? Cringe.

HHR26
Debater
Debater

Post by HHR26 »

I’m sure all this take about whatever symptoms she’s having (not having) she wants people to talk about how she might be pregnant. In her little mind if people are
talking about her then she’s still relevant. So she drops hints about things people want her to be so they talk.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

Omg she so fucking ridiculous and a liar, I have travelled all over the world with 4 kids in tow and we arrive somewhere that is 11+ hrs away, it's straight to the beach etc and adapting to their time zone. You set your clock to the local time zone before you land and get on with it. I feel exhausted the first day and a half but that's it, but then with kids, it's hard work. But you are so happy to be off the plane and be somewhere new and exciting you just go with it. All she has to do is get her fat ass out of bed! Her non-bun boy isn't suffering and he took the same flight lol I think she is just a pathetic drama queen. You are probably right she hates her face and doesn't want to go out. I have never ever been achy or thrown up, she just makes stuff up. She is just a pathological liar. One day she really is going to be sick and no one will believe her, she will be the girl who cried wolf too many times!

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

I thought they didn't allow flash photography of art work anymore? My brother in law just got back from Paris and they couldn't take pictures. I wouldn't put it past this bitch to find it on the interwebs and pretend it's her picture.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

IDK, maybe stop snorting cocaine?

Peter Spawnn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Peter Spawnn »

HHR26 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:41 pm
I’m sure all this take about whatever symptoms she’s having (not having) she wants people to talk about how she might be pregnant. In her little mind if people are
talking about her then she’s still relevant. So she drops hints about things people want her to be so they talk.
My exact thoughts as well.

That and to have an excuse why she isn't exploring. This is a huge problem I have with most influencers. They're entitled brats that go to wonderful places just so they can say they've been there and have some photo ops, with no interest in anything else.

ladyevil
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ladyevil »

Starbux wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:54 pm
I thought they didn't allow flash photography of art work anymore? My brother in law just got back from Paris and they couldn't take pictures. I wouldn't put it past this bitch to find it on the interwebs and pretend it's her picture.
The picture didn't include Jaclyn twerking beside or pretending to lick the painting so I'm going to guess that she wasn't actually there.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”